Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Microsoft Ants > Anyone interested in a weekly timeslot to play ANTS?

Anyone interested in a weekly timeslot to play ANTS?

Matt6466

Posted 19 May 2011 - 5:35 am
I was wondering if anybody is interested in setting a weekly timeslot for ANTS fans to log-in during (i.e. Thursday at 9PM EST or whatever.) Doing this might help bring ANTS players together more often and allow more games to be played. Are there any ANTS fans left that would be interested?
Link | Reply | Quote
 xKLuTcHx

Posted 20 May 2011 - 8:43 am
I, personally, think this is a very good idea. I think there is a limited amount of us and if we could establish a specific time/day for all of us to log on we could get a lot more games going, and also a lot more additional players would tune in knowing that there will be players on and games going.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Willie_Nels0n

Posted 31 May 2011 - 6:05 pm
hmmm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Willie_Nels0n

Posted 31 May 2011 - 6:05 pm
hmmm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Phlegm

Posted 5 August 2011 - 5:57 am
How about 1999.
Link | Reply | Quote
 luv2play

Posted 7 August 2011 - 2:19 pm
I could probably slate Chris for some weekend time, good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 xRyDax_

Posted 17 September 2011 - 7:32 am
LOL........
Link | Reply | Quote
 PA_KINGoCLANS

Posted 13 October 2011 - 4:34 am
lol phew
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 13 October 2011 - 6:41 pm
I think this is a good idea for the community to rally together to create playing times to enjoy a game you love.
Link | Reply | Quote
 infdel2die4

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:07 pm
so down
Link | Reply | Quote
 medicursavior

Posted 15 January 2013 - 2:57 pm
I am new to the site, enjoyed antz when i little ****ing making game description pictures like cows, tanks, sheep pooping, etc... funnest times of my life
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lima

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:26 am
I am new to the site, enjoyed antz when i little ****ing making game description pictures like cows, tanks, sheep pooping, etc... funnest times of my life

ASCII art, yeah, I remember. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bloodshedrising

Posted 8 February 2013 - 10:25 pm
lets do it
Link | Reply | Quote
 ANTS_4_LiFe

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:22 pm
How about we all log on everyday and try to gather people everyday and instead of trying to squeeze people out of their daily lives like an appointment we all clamp together to sign on ants and actually play instead of never show up. This game can still appeal to people and we need to gather them. If we set times all the time heres the problems. 1. some people that would have shown up wont read the forum. 2. some people will have to work 3. not enough people will actually show up to play a game and it will be disapointing. if we want life in this game we gotta make sure we dont pick on new people and be a warming active community that works together to recruit and show people how to play
Link | Reply | Quote
 MarriedChica

Posted 22 February 2013 - 5:46 pm
Every time I log into the ants lobby, there's only 1 or 2 people and they aren't interested in playing or they are afk. Can anyone sign on during the weekend? It's really hard during the week because some of us work mornings and others work nights.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts