1v1 Rambit Tourney

[1M]Bureua

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 14 May 2011 - 2:27 pm by [1M]Bureua
DATE : 14 MAY 2011 , SATURDAY 8:00pm GMT

Rambit comminuty deserve a tourney , ill do :)

Rounds will be playing 'Best 3' setup .

First Round = Rambit Gold
Second Round = Will be decide who lost rambit gold
Third Round = Will be decide who win rambit gold

Game setting rules:

Maps: Rambit CB Gold 2011~~.scx , Rambit Cb Classic.scx , Rambit CBA.scx , 10th Legion CB v2.scx . No other maps will be allowed
Speed: Fast
Starting Age:Standard
Resources: Standard
Lock Speed/Teams
Victory: Standard
Reveal Map: Explored
Record Game: Record every game you play, if you do not, you will not progress in the tournament, simple as.
Cheats DISABLED!
All tech DISABLED!

Civs
Round 1 - Celts
Round 2 - Mayans
Round 3 - Japanese
Round 4 - Mongols ( if it will be 16 player , become a final round )

Third Place Match - Huns

If its much player sign ups , ill be put more rounds

Tournament Rules:

Dropping:
Dropping will be determined based on current game state:
If the winning team drops, then the match will be replayed.
If the game is still undecided at time of drop, match will be replayed.
If the loser is dropping (and it's clear he's losing), then the other team will move on and the dropped team will be DQ'd.

All aspects, plus others not listed, will be analyzed before making a decision by tournament runners and others as they see fit.

Camping:
Theres no rules on this as to put simply camping doesnt work in Rambit CB Gold, if you camp in your base, you will lose middle and lose the game.

Third Party Tools:
The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.

Misc:

You will have ten minutes to report to your first round game, or you will receive a lost and be eliminated from the tournament. You are also expected to play future rounds as soon as possible. Both issues may be extended at the tournament mods' discretion.

All matches will be required to be played in the tournament lobby of voobly, located here: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/13/70 No other lobbies/clients will be allowed. Any issues with the client that may arise will be dealt with by the tournament mods/admins as they are presented.

You may only play on your account, and may only enter the tournament with one account. This also includes playing for someone else if your account was eliminated. Failure to follow this rule will result in disqualification of all involved accounts.

Any use of a map bug, known or not known, will result in disqualification from tournament. You have been warned.

Any rule can be added/modified at any time as seen fit by a Voobly tournament mod. This rule exists to stop and punish potential exploitation of loopholes in current rules.

All matches must be reported before advancing to the next round in the appropriate section. Games must be recorded therefore. The games may be uploaded to [You must login to view link]

Brackets:
TBD after signups close.

PRIZES: Need 16 players to be make tournament

Suicaste
K2_fujative_K2
dOnthAtE
registereduser
Strok_
_LC_Zanchy_
_LC_MAU5_RTK
MALLWARRIOR
[LDK]_chopin_
_Yagami_
xju_gg_lerx
Is_this_my_name
Pixy
Sin_Cara_
_Black_Fire_
oOAztecPowerOo
Da_BeAsT
Vulgrim

Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 26 April 2011 - 5:37 pm
Have you spoken to one of our mods about this or is this an unofficial tournament?
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 27 April 2011 - 1:47 am
rofl_rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [1M]Bureua

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:47 am
i told army and taff and they said ok about this , i think u dont know O_O
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 27 April 2011 - 7:33 pm
Sign me up.
but there is problems with all of the maps for this tourny.
RCBG 2011; invincible skirmisher isnt invincible if civ has bloodlines. I have already fixed this but it hasnt been updated in the map pack, and it tends to take months for maps to be updated.
RCB Classic; there is 1 pavilion blocking super units store that blue owns. so blue could del it at a good time and send kings there.
plus, this map would be good except the completely overpowered units at the super units store totally ruins the map. im pretty sure this map was made just so the person could use those everytime and other people wouldnt even notice it.
RCBA; blue cant send more than 1 king to the 3rd store for buying middle powerup. (trigger not looping i think.
10th; the towers for blue and red are very different. i think blue can get his units to the towers a lot faster. there is a lot more water blocking red.

instead of using classic and 10th. what about RCB Final which is the real classic, or RCB II, or RCB auto Final?
most of this is fairly easy to fix. but... do the maps for this tournament have to be ones in the map pack?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [1M]Bureua

Posted 27 April 2011 - 8:19 pm
if you can fix bugs ill be happy , send me after fix so i can release v2map pack

rcb auto final is about buy ap and attack so its not fix tourney also rcb II is can let players camp so its not allowed
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 28 April 2011 - 7:04 pm
some of that is rubbish, 10th is perfectly fair for blue vs red, everybody agrees.

classic is fine, if u go to super store early ull lose vs any decent player... i guarantee.

rcba, not being used.

2011 - 10000000 errors but..... just use v3 and wall of henry then it's all good?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 28 April 2011 - 8:14 pm
some of that is rubbish, 10th is perfectly fair for blue vs red, everybody agrees.

classic is fine, if u go to super store early ull lose vs any decent player... i guarantee.

rcba, not being used.

2011 - 10000000 errors but..... just use v3 and wall of henry then it's all good?

it seems almost everything u say is rubbish.
10th is perfectly fair? u just have to look at it and see the middle is totally uneven.
u were the one complaining about v3 having unfair towers for 1v1 even though those are actually perfectly even. but i gess everybody always agrees with u as u always say. somehow u know that without anyone actually saying it.

in classic every game will be 1st to buy spawning charlemagne, then buy 1 charlemagne at super store, send it disguised in a group and game is over. besides there is still the bug.

according to the tourny info rcba is one of the maps, so i gess ur not in the tourny as u said, cuz u dont like it.

2011 had almost that many errors, just 9999999 less. and I fixed that one. V3 on the other hand does have some errors. i would know as i fixed them to make 2011.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 30 April 2011 - 5:49 am
wtf... 10th is fair rofl!!!! go ask ppl who actually play it coz u dont, towers may look unfair but it is balanced because of the difference in elevation of the hill........ dur...!

i complain for v3 because of the elevation not towers, blue vs red unfair and henry sux... but hey, there are alternatives!

in 1v1 game, ur aware to get charle u need 10 kings.... thats on top of ur castles imp.......... thats like 24 kings.... thats not quick rofl! plz, stop trying to comment for 1v1 games, they v diff to teams!! which bugs?

i dont, if i have to play that i wont enter.

2011 has a ton of errors... fantastic if u gonna fix them but will it be in time for 1v1 tourny?

Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 1 May 2011 - 7:22 pm
ur gessing that 10th is balanced from times uve played it, it might seem like it. but anyone with logic can see that its impossible for it to actually be balanced. u should just take the time to even it out then theres no problem. I wont bother cuz I dont care much about the map and there is already lots of other problems with that map for team games.

in classic; the bug of the pavilion being owned by blue, not converted to gai. i would fix this if it was agreed to fix the overpowered heros in super store, but i doubt that. someone else can fix the bug if they care.

as for RCBA i want to fix that, it is a very good map. but i looked a couple times and cant find the damn trigger for sending king to 3rd area. anyone know where? maybe rambit would happen to read this?

tons of errors but i bet u cant name one other than the invincible genitour. cuz there isnt any in 2011 that arent in v3. I have been playing 2011 quite a bit. i'd be surprised if uve played 1 game.
plus I already had it fixed, the link was posted on other topics.
heres it is;
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 I_MuGeN_I

Posted 1 May 2011 - 11:37 pm
why celts on rambit gold?? i suggest Jap or Mong are a better choice, Jap cuz for 1vs1 is 1 of the civs more played for 1vs1 and Mong cuz is like the fairer civ on it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [1M]Bureua

Posted 2 May 2011 - 6:53 am
im gonna make new rambit map if no one send me 2011 fixed vers.

@mugen i put japs and mong tourney already celts and mayans are popular civs too . so its ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 May 2011 - 7:51 pm
yea, nice to have a mix :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 2 May 2011 - 7:56 pm
[1M]Bureua wrote:
im gonna make new rambit map if no one send me 2011 fixed vers.

i just posted the link for it before ur post. here it is again;
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 I_MuGeN_I

Posted 3 May 2011 - 1:39 am
i said on rcb gold...not about others maps...u put 1° roud rcb gold celts... i just said for that roud it would be better jap and best mong....celts r not popular cuz till now we all used v3, and it was henry fest...and mayans were used but not so much...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 37 posts