bo21 2v2 CUSTOM SCENARIO challenge vs xCs

Poll: who slap
team how can she slap
xCs
 xVeniVidiVici


Join Date: 1 December 2012
Posts:350
Posted 3 June 2024 - 11:42 pm
when: after euro 2024
who: veni and zanchy vs camp and bek
winner: eternal glory
loser: has to watch every albania match during euro 2024
maps: below

10x cb
cba x 2
cba hero x 2
rcb x 2
cbx
mcb store
mcb classic
byo

10x bloods
vetz
smosh bo3
path blood
germs
king moves
herofest
woa
gwarz
drow
rad

decider ab

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_R__


Join Date: 17 September 2021
Posts:80
Edited 4 June 2024 - 12:47 am by [Me_]Zanchy_R__
Pls no make me Watvh Albania
Link | Reply | Quote
 SwagStar


Join Date: 22 October 2015
Posts:200
Posted 3 June 2024 - 11:49 pm
;smiletongue
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]AztecPunkD


Join Date: 2 August 2019
Posts:26
Posted 3 June 2024 - 11:54 pm
nice match up want to see ;icecream
Link | Reply | Quote
 fidogulas282


Join Date: 8 March 2017
Posts:12
Posted 4 June 2024 - 12:44 am
Snoobdogg my man? What doing here exactly
Link | Reply | Quote
 ClaMp2gg_


Join Date: 8 February 2021
Posts:192
Posted 4 June 2024 - 3:59 pm
xCs should win the CBs roster, while Veni and Zanchy should win Bloods.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_R__


Join Date: 17 September 2021
Posts:80
Edited 4 June 2024 - 8:51 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_R__
Let me know if u guys wanna accept, gonna try phase back out as here too much recently if not
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ


Join Date: 22 August 2010
Posts:2796
Posted 8 June 2024 - 7:07 pm
Scared they?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_Rox


Join Date: 26 December 2009
Posts:4
Posted 9 June 2024 - 4:10 pm
Assume not happening
Link | Reply | Quote
 SnoobDogg


Join Date: 22 January 2018
Posts:11
Posted 10 June 2024 - 9:09 pm
XcS: 11 votes, Doofs: 3 votes (2 of which are yours). Conclusion: XcS wins again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking


Join Date: 6 December 2016
Posts:185
Posted 10 June 2024 - 9:38 pm
https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/355845/:1465283#post1465283

xCs have an open challange, in the only two maps 99% of CS lobby actually plays. That remaining 1% is not relevant to us, not anymore, not in 2024. And it was never relevant to us, we dont care.
Decider although wont be needed, can be CBX or HF as the third most popular map/CB map.
RCB is played FFA and not suitable for competitive gameplay so thats not relevant to us aswell. We dont care.

Any BO, Any setting, 1v1,2v2,3v3 or 4v4.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_R__


Join Date: 17 September 2021
Posts:80
Edited 10 June 2024 - 9:45 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_R__
2nd most popular map is RCB, if I'm wrong it's 100% 3rd. What a strange comment anyway, BF & Arabia account for 90%of rm but people play others....

Anyway I withdraw, I personally don't see anybody can compete with me in a range of maps.

Link | Reply | Quote
 SnoobDogg


Join Date: 22 January 2018
Posts:11
Posted 11 June 2024 - 3:05 am
both teams scared of each other's challenges 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 ClaMp2gg_


Join Date: 8 February 2021
Posts:192
Edited 11 June 2024 - 9:29 pm by ClaMp2gg_
Some content in this thread.

Not sure what you guys are trying to prove. xCs is a dominant CBA/Hero/CBX clan and you know well that's true.

While veni and gary excel in RCB, and some Bloods, alternatives etc.

You guys wanna create challenges accounting for maps that your opponent does not play. Makes no sense. Comedy.

p.s. for no misunderstandings, this comment is directed both to xCs and veni+gary who are setting up challenges when they know opponents wouldn't want to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 50ShadesOfRcb_


Join Date: 16 July 2008
Posts:8
Posted 13 June 2024 - 10:52 pm
Checking wrote:
https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/355845/:1465283#post1465283
RCB is played FFA and not suitable for competitive gameplay so thats not relevant to us aswell. We dont care.
.
Umm, most rcb tournaments have been 1v1 and 2v2


Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 48 posts
Forum Jump:
16 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 16 guests

What's popular right now: