Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > CS - Ideas and Implementations, 2024

CS - Ideas and Implementations, 2024

visor2000

Edited 23 May 2024 - 12:36 am by visor2000
Welcome here, everybody.
Contents:

This thread is ideally designed to seek a few things from the community's players, here are a few:
  • Feedback, of the current ideas which are already in progress of implementation ( I will mention them below)
  • Suggestions to modify/change/add new things in CS

Note: The earlier thread #ReviveCS - Proposal was used to have suggestions and proposals from the community on how changes must take place. And through the post by [xCs]CaMp2gg_, I've decided to make a clear list of actions that shall be taken to change CS.

Changes that are taking place now

Main Change

(Suggested by SnoobDogg and [xCs]KB01)
The implementation of DE aka 1.6RC patch onto CS once and for all, but in a way players actually engage in it, by adding civs slowly and eventually and making out proper balances with minimal error.

How is it going to be played?
The matches are going to simply carry out on 1.6RC and 1.6 Custom Scenario Mod .

For now, only AOC civs are intact and existent, other civilizations are going to gradually be imposed 2 by 2 onto the maps (CBA Hero and CBA Pathblood as of now).

Certain ideas/ways of implementing this and making new players try it out:
  • Free premium provided to those who actively participate in playing 1.6RC+1.6 CS, by +chris@voobly
  • Creating a League format based competition with prizes which helps players engage in 1.6RC, by [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Secondary changes that are thought of

• Re-instating CS ladders back to NPL and helping players get to try the maps, without farming from them. ( this ofcourse shall be done by trusted members)
  • Re-instating Blood Leagues, these leagues shall have specific bloods in them.
  • More upcoming tournaments on other maps.

Foreword

This is not the end of the list, it is open to many more ideas from the community and I have myself not yet added everything. It will eventually come up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 visor2000

Edited 26 May 2024 - 2:01 pm by visor2000
Updates and changes [log 26/5/2024]:
  • CS - Random Ladder added back to Custom Scenario
  • CS - Bloods Ladder added back to Custom Scenario
  • Bugs being fixed on CBA Hero that's being played on 1.6RC. Updates in progress.

Gratitude directed towards [MM]jason and +chris@voobly

P.S. We are looking forward for volunteers who wanna help CS revive again and grow it. We're looking for those who can promote CS maps in NPL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Zix

Posted 28 May 2024 - 7:12 pm
As the editor of CBA PathBlood, I am willing to promote it in NPL with 1.6 RC (if access is given).
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 May 2024 - 2:13 pm
[MM]Zix wrote:
(if access is given).
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts