1.6 reward campaing

+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 February 2024 - 4:09 pm
Samantha_ wrote:
i am asking because i didnt get it yet. last month you said its already distributed. i didnt know the end date of my premium subscription. but i noticed it last month itself to check if i am getting it. and this month i confirmed that i didnt get it. my premium subscription end date is still the same it not extended by 2 months. thats why i am asking.

can you also check and confirm i got it last month? now i am not so sure
The expiry date can be found here:
https://www.voobly.com/settings/browse/Premium-Membership

Your original expiry date was August 2024.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Samantha_

Posted 2 February 2024 - 4:29 pm
ok then cool... i didnt know... thats why i asked...

and you should not tell me to stop asking... its my right to ask... i am asking for something that i deserve... asking questions is something that is missing in this world now. people are afraid to ask questions... because they will be suppressed with fear... if you dont want to answer thats fine...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 February 2024 - 4:47 pm
Samantha_ wrote:
ok then cool... i didnt know... thats why i asked...

and you should not tell me to stop asking... its my right to ask... i am asking for something that i deserve... asking questions is something that is missing in this world now. people are afraid to ask questions... because they will be suppressed with fear... if you dont want to answer thats fine...
It's simply the frequency and the way you "reqest" your prizes.
Samantha_ wrote:
prices distributed?

It's common practice that prizes are given automatically by the organizer and that you do not have to request them and that they are not given at midnight after the event has ended.

In our last tournament we even had a player that was requesting the money directly through Paypal.

I am also not sure, whether you are aware, that Voobly isn't a company or an association / organzaion. It's a community project run by volunteers. We all have full-time job, a family, real life commitments and that anything we do on Voobly is our free time. Oh, and we have time zones, splitted into 24 regions...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Samantha_

Posted 2 February 2024 - 6:55 pm
what frequency? i just asked once this month and once previous month. its not like i am asking every two days or so.

i understand voobly is run by volunteers and you guys have full time regular jobs too. i just asked a question. i didnt ask you to leave all your job and respond to me right now. you can respond whenever you want. if you say that i was busy with real life work so my response got delayed that i can understand but if you say dont ask questions that i cannot.

if you are so keen on replying to me leaving all your full time job then its your wish

premium members are offered priority support, and when we ask a question if this is the response i dont know why pay for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kenbeimer

Posted 2 February 2024 - 7:53 pm
Samantha_ wrote:
what frequency? i just asked once this month and once previous month. its not like i am asking every two days or so.

i understand voobly is run by volunteers and you guys have full time regular jobs too. i just asked a question. i didnt ask you to leave all your job and respond to me right now. you can respond whenever you want. if you say that i was busy with real life work so my response got delayed that i can understand but if you say dont ask questions that i cannot.

if you are so keen on replying to me leaving all your full time job then its your wish

premium members are offered priority support, and when we ask a question if this is the response i dont know why pay for it.
People are vultures when it comes to getting free stuff. Especially much here on Voobly for some reason. No thank you, no appreciation, only "has it given already" and from several people. I can get why they find this annoying.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Samantha_

Posted 2 February 2024 - 8:28 pm
well why do you think voobly or anyone gives free stuffs as prize? they know people will do what they tell to get that reward. (in this case is 1.6 promotion)

so when people do as and how they said and when they ask for the prize they are called vultures? lolz...

anyway that was not the point i was trying to make above. its just that i was told not to ask questions which i dont think is ok. i just expressing my concerns not hurting anyone's feelings

and its not free i have a paid membership, i am offered priority support
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 2 February 2024 - 10:13 pm
It seems things got a little heated, so let's clear some things up. You're always welcome to ask us questions, but what was meant is that you have asked the same question multiple times during this campaign. I'm not really involved in this campaign, so I don't know if this is true, but this is just what I read. We can assure you that we will make sure everyone gets their earned rewards, so there should be no need to ask for it. Of course that doesn't mean you're straight-up not allowed to ask, it just means it's not necessary.

The problem was probably not that much the fact that you asked for your reward, but the way you asked for it. You could've been a bit more polite than: "prices distributed?". I'm sure if you asked differently, there would've been no agitation.

I also want to make clear that there is no such thing as priority support. It is also not stated in our Premium Benefits Guide, in which all the advantages of a premium membership are listed. All players on Voobly are treated equally and we do our very best to serve everyone well.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know. ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 castleknight

Posted 2 February 2024 - 11:57 pm
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/126283374
Link | Reply | Quote
 HarrisHawk

Posted 3 February 2024 - 1:01 am
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/126288433
Link | Reply | Quote
 Samantha_

Posted 3 February 2024 - 1:42 am
ohhhh ok ok... i didnt understand that the question "prices distributed?" was taken as rude, it didnt went to my mind cos thats how i usually talk, it was not my intention to make you guys feel bad. i know you guys do a lot here, i was just asking casually. sorry if you felt bad. no bad blood, here all cool :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Fetih_ALTINORDU

Posted 3 February 2024 - 7:49 am
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124002092
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 3 February 2024 - 3:46 pm
Samantha_ wrote:
ohhhh ok ok... i didnt understand that the question "prices distributed?" was taken as rude, it didnt went to my mind cos thats how i usually talk, it was not my intention to make you guys feel bad. i know you guys do a lot here, i was just asking casually. sorry if you felt bad. no bad blood, here all cool :)

It's all cool, misunderstandings happen. Glad to hear we understand each other now. ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 3 February 2024 - 6:49 pm
Its a wonderful job, what you guys are working out with 1.6 and very hearty congratulations for making it look so simple and easy job making 1.6 patch where it took years of hard job behind it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JL_INDIA]___Dormaamu___

Posted 4 February 2024 - 5:01 pm
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124581022
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JL_INDIA]___Dormaamu___

Posted 4 February 2024 - 5:02 pm
i have already played 30+ games in previous month but i didnt got the premium membership

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]15161718
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 266 posts