Any OG ZONE.COM PEOPLE STILL AROUND

+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 19 June 2022 - 3:44 pm by +chris@voobly
Zoet keeps coming back every few months. Just join CS with your current name, I am sure we have more old-school Zoners on Voobly. :)

Scary_Worm and STORMAOC are also around from time to time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Posted 19 June 2022 - 3:51 pm
I dont have a computer right now but I'm getting one and plan on checking this out again maybe I just don't like castle blood I miss when germs smosh were the 2 top maps and cb was for noobs
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 June 2022 - 4:03 pm
Then you will hate CBA, since the good old CB maps completely disappeared. Playing smosh should be easy, Germz... not sure... kids these days never learnt, that the island behind their base can be used to spawn units... *sigh*
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Posted 19 June 2022 - 4:27 pm
Dome blood I cant think of the other few maps that were common for the top players we always had 6 or 7 maps that we played in clan wars that was why it was so good is the top 3 or 4 clans would always go to war to see who thebest is and have bragging rights
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Posted 19 June 2022 - 4:30 pm
I wish i still had recordings of some of those games
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Posted 19 June 2022 - 4:31 pm
sirred300 was the best player i ever played with
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 19 June 2022 - 4:54 pm by +chris@voobly
Yeah, Dome was a great map. It's unfortunately a dead map on Voobly. You will see, when you play CBA for the first time...

Same goes for Chaos Blood. I loved that map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 anivader

Posted 19 June 2022 - 5:08 pm
Hey I was there too , got okayish after a while, stopped getting called noob and then finally started to get good enough to join a clan. I cant remember my clan's name lol. One of the best times for sure but then life took over. Amazing to see people still play this
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Edited 19 June 2022 - 5:22 pm by _XZ_Daywalker_
Is cba the most competitive map now cause thats the map i see being the most important map when determining top clans and players does it take skill cause I thought any kind of castle blood type map was more casual like for fun. I always thought germs was the best 1v1 map to determine the best blood player but it sucked as a team game I think smosh showed more team skills holding the middle so cba is the go to map for 1v1 and team skill now days?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 June 2022 - 5:23 pm
Unfortunately, yes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Posted 19 June 2022 - 5:37 pm
Anivader what was your name do you remember me daywalker
Link | Reply | Quote
 _XZ_Daywalker_

Edited 19 June 2022 - 5:40 pm by _XZ_Daywalker_
Graves blood spiderblood were both good just remembered Graves is prolly forgotten sad
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 June 2022 - 5:49 pm
I think that Graves Blood is a map that could be revived very fast. We just need a small group that actually plays the map again. I could also create a ladder for it. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_R__

Posted 19 June 2022 - 6:59 pm
Graves blood spiderblood were both good just remembered Graves is prolly forgotten sad

A few of us still play bloods, the 'random TG' pack contains mostly bloods, old/new :) we play all of the maps you've mentioned
Link | Reply | Quote
 ggitired

Edited 19 June 2022 - 10:22 pm by ggitired
Hello and welcome back to the game!

I use to play on the old zone, but it was AoK DM days lol

I only started playing scens on Voobly =) So much more imagination people have added to the game with their custom made maps.

Check out the Random Ladder that is active and full of random blood style maps and alternative maps.

https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Random-League-S11

Random Ladder Mod page with list of maps in the pack.
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1399/Random-Ladder-2

Bloods Ladder (maps are all listed on the right side of the ladder page)
https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Bloods-S6

Again, welcome back!

(most known nick here is mich
(aka Michelle, or Mich)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 36 posts