US 2020 Election

+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 October 2021 - 3:18 pm
I hear ya. But whats even worse is the sexually perverse advertisments you allow right below your post!
I assume you are referring to the Google Advertisements?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 November 2021 - 2:13 pm
let me enlighten us, you are socialdemocrat? if yes, then not gonna waste words for this
Please enlighten us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mataichi

Edited 24 November 2021 - 5:38 pm by Mataichi
Chris when will you admit you and Kitsune were the same person?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 January 2022 - 1:20 am
Let there be light ....

He is a Texas women lover !

Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Edited 5 February 2022 - 2:33 pm by Lionheart11
Bolt wrote:
Its an absolute disgrace how a worlds super power country such as the US cannot hold a far and accurate election.

It really amazes me that Trump Derangement Syndrome Officials in the US who don't like Trump are unable to put their emotions aside for the sake of their country to conduct a far election, The US really is in a real mess at the moment. I really hope it is sorted because otherwise the US would be setting a very bad example for other countries around the world.

USA is country of nobody.. Great Britain is country of Britons. Germany is country of the Germans.
That is why USA is a total mess.
And I constantly hear and see one word-"" Racism""..
Do you hear what HAPPENED at Island Barbados , one month ago ??
Answer- The africans became so many that they took the rule of the island, and they declared independence from Great Britain.. The Britons conquered and ruled Barbados for 300 years. But some rich africans sold africans slaves to work at the Briton plantations. That is the same as now some african Managers sell footballers, basketballers at other countries.. They take money and CONQUER these countries.
The word "" Racism"" means- "" I want to conquer and rule your country"".
But our answer to africans is - "" Return back to Africa if you want to have rights and not to be slave" !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 6 February 2022 - 9:14 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
USA is country of nobody.. Great Britain is country of Britons. Germany is country of the Germans.
That is why USA is a total mess.
And I constantly hear and see one word-"" Racism""..
Do you hear what HAPPENED at Island Barbados , one month ago ??
Answer- The africans became so many that they took the rule of the island, and they declared independence from Great Britain.. The Britons conquered and ruled Barbados for 300 years. But some rich africans sold africans slaves to work at the Briton plantations. That is the same as now some african Managers sell footballers, basketballers at other countries.. They take money and CONQUER these countries.
The word "" Racism"" means- "" I want to conquer and rule your country"".
But our answer to africans is - "" Return back to Africa if you want to have rights and not to be slave" !

If you are an African or not, we just know that you could be one.

So return back to Africa and fight for your rights, slave !

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]
Displaying 61 - 66 out of 66 posts