US 2020 Election

calexus5678

Edited 27 September 2021 - 1:19 pm by calexus5678
The only problem with Trump is that he didn’t go far enough... he just cowered from the fight with the nwo. I’m sure they have dirt on him. But when they have a majority of the population fighting their battles for them intellectually (or non intellectually so to speak) with such vigour, it makes the situation almost untenable. Most of these people only care about their comfort, and perception of the world around them is so psychologically important to that. Believing the world is a good place, and by extension that they themselves are good, and so worthy of their comfort. Going after the actual truth is a whole different ball game. The devil is real and deception literally cloaks the air of this world.

The funny thing is it’s all right in front of our faces, but people choose not to see and choose not to step out of ignorance for very powerful psychological reasons equating to selfishness.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 28 September 2021 - 2:21 am
The only problem with Trump is that he didn’t go far enough... he just cowered from the fight with the nwo. I’m sure they have dirt on him. But when they have a majority of the population fighting their battles for them intellectually (or non intellectually so to speak) with such vigour, it makes the situation almost untenable. Most of these people only care about their comfort, and perception of the world around them is so psychologically important to that. Believing the world is a good place, and by extension that they themselves are good, and so worthy of their comfort. Going after the actual truth is a whole different ball game. The devil is real and deception literally cloaks the air of this world.

The funny thing is it’s all right in front of our faces, but people choose not to see and choose not to step out of ignorance for very powerful psychological reasons equating to selfishness.
can't agree more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kung_Fool

Posted 29 September 2021 - 3:08 am
Amon you read one book from your posts that I see, the name of that book is called My Struggle
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 September 2021 - 4:16 am

Nicely put. 99% of what you wrote is over Amon's head though. He's a typical delusional liberal who feels they are the party of the 'fair and honorable'

Sooner that people realize the Republican and the Democratic party are basically friends and do nothing together. The servants or the 'lower to middle class' are the ones who mostly fight with each other. Go to protests. Wear masks and work at events when the celebrities don't have to. Have to stay 'quarantined' when your governor or mayor is out doing whatever they want but will go on TV and Virtue Signal about 'being safe'

In short. The GOP & The DNC are basically the same party. They work for their own self interest, not yours.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Kung_Fool

Edited 1 October 2021 - 2:45 am by Kung_Fool
On Google search, black couple then search white couple. This is what Google is doing to us.

Screen shot

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 1 October 2021 - 9:13 am by +chris@voobly
Nicely put. 99% of what you wrote is over Amon's head though. He's a typical delusional liberal who feels they are the party of the 'fair and honorable'

Sooner that people realize the Republican and the Democratic party are basically friends and do nothing together. The servants or the 'lower to middle class' are the ones who mostly fight with each other. Go to protests. Wear masks and work at events when the celebrities don't have to. Have to stay 'quarantined' when your governor or mayor is out doing whatever they want but will go on TV and Virtue Signal about 'being safe'

In short. The GOP & The DNC are basically the same party. They work for their own self interest, not yours.

This statement is valid for all established political parties in most Western countries. Neoliberalism is the result of global networking of lobbyists world wide manipulating politicans and the media (they own), and they have been doing a great job so far -- from their point of view of course. Overall it has greatly harmed our democracy in all those countries. It does not matter whether you look at Australia or the UK, Germany, France or the USA. The outcome in all those countries was the same: the rich people get richer every year and more and more people can hardly afford their daily life.

I also think it totally does not matter anymore, whether someone is conservative or liberal (or whatever), once you realize, how things are working in a neoliberal capitalism -- a capitalism that is not regulated by the governments of the world (anymore) and most important, a capitalism that takes over governments, so companies are in charge of services for the public to make incredibly profits (electricity, water, hospitals, schools, universities, public transport etc.).

And then looking at all those people, who seriously believe, that our problem is Biden / Trump / Merkel / Johnson / Macron etc. after reading / watching random bull**** on media (which includes Facebook, Twitter, Youtube as well). Please ask yourself, who owns the "media" and do your own ****ing research on the internet.

I really feel the urge to puke, if people link me their videos to YouTube with "evidence" and "facts" or refer me to random posts on Twitter / Facebook. Right now, open the Washington Post (an Amazon company) in your browser and look at all that nonsense they wrote this morning, or watch the daily nonsense at Fox News or CNN... (simply replace with media names in your own country).

Same bull**** with the recent elections in Germany. Wake up!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 October 2021 - 10:55 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
This statement is valid for all established political parties in most Western countries. Neoliberalism is the result of global networking of lobbyists world wide manipulating politicans and the media (they own), and they have been doing a great job so far -- from their point of view of course. Overall it has greatly harmed our democracy in all those countries. It does not matter whether you look at Australia or the UK, Germany, France or the USA. The outcome in all those countries was the same: the rich people get richer every year and more and more people can hardly afford their daily life.

I also think it totally does not matter anymore, whether someone is conservative or liberal (or whatever), once you realize, how things are working in a neoliberal capitalism -- a capitalism that is not regulated by the governments of the world (anymore) and most important, a capitalism that takes over governments, so companies are in charge of services for the public to make incredibly profits (electricity, water, hospitals, schools, universities, public transport etc.).

And then looking at all those people, who seriously believe, that our problem is Biden / Trump / Merkel / Johnson / Macron etc. after reading / watching random bull**** on media (which includes Facebook, Twitter, Youtube as well). Please ask yourself, who owns the "media" and do your own ****ing research on the internet.

I really feel the urge to puke, if people link me their videos to YouTube with "evidence" and "facts" or refer me to random posts on Twitter / Facebook. Right now, open the Washington Post (an Amazon company) in your browser and look at all that nonsense they wrote this morning, or watch the daily nonsense at Fox News or CNN... (simply replace with media names in your own country).

Same bull**** with the recent elections in Germany. Wake up!
You're literally only talking to Amon. He's the one that is lost and has no idea what's going on in the world right now. I think most trump supporters here or even non trump supporting progressives know exactly what happens in the media and the bias and hypocrisy. We've been going at this on the forum since before November 3rd basically when the election happened and for a few months there I was basically trying to explain to him exactly what you just said but hes too far gone and too far deep in Trump Derangement Syndrome to see anything else.

It's also very weird to see a German and guy who I will guess has never lived in the US or even close to the US have such a strong opinion about US politics like he does. I am the direct neighbour and my media here is all propaganda really, also CNN owns the airwaves in Canada as well I actually dont even think FOX news exists here (if I wanted to see FOX I'd have to go to youtube)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 October 2021 - 12:03 pm
It's also very weird to see a German and guy who I will guess has never lived in the US or even close to the US have such a strong opinion about US politics like he does. I am the direct neighbour and my media here is all propaganda really, also CNN owns the airwaves in Canada as well I actually dont even think FOX news exists here (if I wanted to see FOX I'd have to go to youtube)
My in-laws are from Texas. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Edited 2 October 2021 - 7:15 pm by calexus5678

You must login into Voobly to view image

You must login into Voobly to view image

There's an even better one, can't find it though

People might wonder why we have all this comfort if the world is so 'evil'. Well there is good in the world too, but it's about corrupting people, every human soul is a spiritual commodity.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 October 2021 - 7:30 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
My in-laws are from Texas. :)
I was referring to Amon with that statement not you. I have actual respect for your opinion on politics.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 October 2021 - 10:46 pm

Liberal censorship at it's finest. And these aren't 'far right conservative trumpers' doing this story just FYI Amon.

But CNN MSNBC NYT and other liberal ****hole media forms will never make this a story or cover it or even say one single word about it and this is why trust in media is at an all time low and why people like Trump win elections against lifetime liberal politicians.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 19 October 2021 - 11:33 am
Kung_Fool wrote:
Amon you read one book from your posts that I see, the name of that book is called My Struggle

I hope someone catches the mentally deranged grandpa from Wisconsin before he scrawls "Amon is evil" on every house wall in the neighborhood.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 19 October 2021 - 1:20 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Liberal censorship at it's finest. And these aren't 'far right conservative trumpers' doing this story just FYI Amon.

But CNN MSNBC NYT and other liberal ****hole media forms will never make this a story or cover it or even say one single word about it and this is why trust in media is at an all time low and why people like Trump win elections against lifetime liberal politicians.

I'll add what YOU "accidentally" ... ROFL ... have concealed.

"CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC are ripping us apart and making millions of dollars doing it. We don't have soulless billionaires or corporations backing our high end TV production, but we do have YOU. ..."
[You must login to view link]

"“I guess I would ask myself, like, I mean, I lie if I’m cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t — I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever, but to systematically lie like that, without asking yourself, why am I doing this?”
Tucker Carlson "The White Clown" of Fox News
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 20 October 2021 - 12:18 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
I'll add what YOU "accidentally" ... ROFL ... have concealed.

"CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC are ripping us apart and making millions of dollars doing it. We don't have soulless billionaires or corporations backing our high end TV production, but we do have YOU. ..."
[You must login to view link]

"“I guess I would ask myself, like, I mean, I lie if I’m cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t — I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever, but to systematically lie like that, without asking yourself, why am I doing this?”
Tucker Carlson "The White Clown" of Fox News

Imagine being a **** living in Germany that has Trump Derangement Syndrome AND at the same time literally defending CNN.

Breaking Points is made up of a Republican and a democrat who put their view on everything that is happening. They aren't being paid by a political party like FOX & CNN are to fabricate or make things up. They get their money and funding from the viewership they have and the loyal subs who appreciate their content and enjoy getting content where they criticize both parties on the same level instead of doing what Corporate media does. The fact I need to explain this to you shows how much of a ****ing delusional ****ing **** you are.

And everything you're saying about Tucker Carlson and FOX News you can say about literally every host on CNN. I know you enjoy cherry picking certain things and attacking certain Republicans then never mentioning the same thing when a democrat does it but try and not look so misguided and stupid in the future (It's hard for you, your reply was to literally defend CNN and attack FOX just now)
Link | Reply | Quote
 jamisojo

Posted 21 October 2021 - 2:03 am
Trump's childish comments on Twitter, alone, are enough for me to take anyone else that is available.
We need more maturity in this country. Not less.

For context: I am a conservative and I don't use Twitter.

We need leadership. Not the perfect tax rate. Billionaires are a great place to get a little more tax revenue.
Does the government waste money? Of course. But most of our taxes are paying for Social Security, medicare, and the military. So, dialing that spending down in a significant way is unlikely.
There is plenty of room for our government to do more to encourage more Americans to improve their health and their mental health.
Watching the news and obsessing about politics is definitely not going to make life better for Americans. We are already doing a lot of that and I think the results speak for themselves. I have yet to meet someone that I respect a lot, as a person, rant about politics to me.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 66 posts