Backwoodsman Trumplaris

[s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 4 July 2021 - 1:02 pm

Subtract intelligence, humanity and tolerance, modesty and respect, prudence and reasonableness than you get a feeling who Trumplaris really is.

Write your thoughts about BLM on a poster and stand at the place of george floyd's death.

End of the line ... Than you will reap what you sow ... Asshole !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 July 2021 - 7:14 pm
You can't back anything that you say to me up. You literally dont even know what you're talking about most of the time, all you know is Trump derangement syndrome because your media bias tells you that.

Show me proof of BLM helping black communities in the US, i'll wait and then ill keep waiting because it doesnt exist.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 7 July 2021 - 1:23 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
One day at the gate of heaven ...

Sean: Convince me, that I am dead !

GOD: I have no proof (facepalm) ...

Sean: HA !

GOD: ... but ...

Sean: Yes GOD ?

GOD: I am sure that you are an ASSHOLE!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 July 2021 - 9:25 am
I mean here you go again just babbling non sense.

You can't prove to me how Trump is worse than Biden (foreign policy and overall as a President Trump has Biden beat by miles)
You can't prove to me that BLM has helped any actual communities in the US (because it hasn't)

All you know is trump derangement syndrome because the media has you so brainwashed. I also know it's not the German media's fault exactly that you are this stupid because there's plenty of other Germans who posted on this thread that have different views to you. You're just a sheep that has a low IQ so maybe get that checked.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 July 2021 - 3:09 pm
No one in this community can expect that I have a serious discussion with a backwoodsman (btw one message of this thread) who thinks BLM is more or less a soup kitchen for Black Americans.

Ain't my fault. I ain't the sort of foll which Sean need for these level of "discussions".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 July 2021 - 8:11 pm
All you have is talk. I ask you to prove how BLM helps black communities. It takes donations and earns millions of dollars in fundraising off the name. It should be easy as hell to show me how all that money is going to black communities in the US and helping black families because after all 'Black Lives Matter' right?

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1336817572377989124?s=20
^ This is what Biden thinks of BLM which is not a surprise to anyone but you.

[You must login to view link]
Patrisse Cullors Co-Founder of BLM steps down after multiple stories of her owning 4 multi million dollar mansions comes out.

Can't wait for your next response with 0 sources and just saying non-sense yet again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 8 July 2021 - 6:16 am
Sean
anyone in the future can read this
Stop telling everyone how dumb and racist you are
please listen to me when I tell you, SHUT THE **** UP
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 July 2021 - 8:35 am
Zack
You dont understand Politics
No one likes you, literally.
Please listen to me when I tell you, KILL YOURSELF
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 July 2021 - 9:54 pm
I am not accountable to you.

These are your statements not mine.

So it's up to you to bring me the proof of any wrongdoing.

Without any proof it is what is looks like: Another tale tall.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 9 July 2021 - 10:11 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Really Sean ? You posted the following articel from BBC News as proof for what ???? rofl

"Black Lives Matter's co-founder says she is resigning from its foundation, but not because of what she called right-wing attempts to discredit her.

Patrisse Cullors said Friday would be her last day at the foundation, which she has led for nearly six years.

The 37-year-old activist's finances came under scrutiny last month after it was reported she owned four homes.

Black Lives Matter started as a hashtag in 2013 and has since become a global movement.

Ms Cullors said she would step down from the Black Lives Matter Global Network to focus on her forthcoming second book, An Abolitionist's Handbook, and a TV development deal with Warner Bros highlighting black stories.

BLM founders: We fought to change history and won

In a statement, she said: "With smart, experienced and committed people supporting the organization during this transition, I know that BLMGNF is in good hands.

"The foundation's agenda remains the same - eradicate white supremacy and build life-affirming institutions."

Ms Cullors told the AP news agency her resignation had been planned for more than a year and was not related to claims that she had misused donations to acquire her property portfolio. There is no evidence to suggest that she had done so.

"Those were right-wing attacks that tried to discredit my character, and I don't operate off of what the right thinks about me," she said.

The BLM Foundation told AP in February that it had raised $90m (£63m) amid last year's racial justice protests following the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota."
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 July 2021 - 11:11 pm
I am not accountable to you.

These are your statements not mine.

So it's up to you to bring me the proof of any wrongdoing.

Without any proof it is what is looks like: Another tale tall.
You started the thread you clown. Anything you say about Trump is as you say a 'tale tall' from your libtard mind.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 July 2021 - 11:15 pm
Really Sean ? You posted the following articel from BBC News as proof for what ???? rofl

"Black Lives Matter's co-founder says she is resigning from its foundation, but not because of what she called right-wing attempts to discredit her.

Patrisse Cullors said Friday would be her last day at the foundation, which she has led for nearly six years.

The 37-year-old activist's finances came under scrutiny last month after it was reported she owned four homes.

Black Lives Matter started as a hashtag in 2013 and has since become a global movement.

Ms Cullors said she would step down from the Black Lives Matter Global Network to focus on her forthcoming second book, An Abolitionist's Handbook, and a TV development deal with Warner Bros highlighting black stories.

BLM founders: We fought to change history and won

In a statement, she said: "With smart, experienced and committed people supporting the organization during this transition, I know that BLMGNF is in good hands.

"The foundation's agenda remains the same - eradicate white supremacy and build life-affirming institutions."

Ms Cullors told the AP news agency her resignation had been planned for more than a year and was not related to claims that she had misused donations to acquire her property portfolio. There is no evidence to suggest that she had done so.

"Those were right-wing attacks that tried to discredit my character, and I don't operate off of what the right thinks about me," she said.

The BLM Foundation told AP in February that it had raised $90m (£63m) amid last year's racial justice protests following the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota."
Yeah she is resigning after people found out that the co founder of BLM a 'marxist' who pushes communism (you're not smart but look up what that word means) has 4 (four) homes all worth 2M or more. The article can say whatever it wants about the reasoning but the fact is the timing is perfect.

Also as your quote says BLM foundation raised 90M last year, so tell me where did all that money go to since your argument with me is that BLM is a good foundation and it helps its communities. Show me who got that 90M and where it all went, I'll keep waiting. I know it didnt go to any of its smaller groups or communities and it hasn't helped build up any black neighbourhoods either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 July 2021 - 11:47 pm
Sean program run. Sean program crash. Sean quit.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 July 2021 - 11:49 pm
Imagine starting a thread just to get owned on every single point you try and make here. I didnt make this thread, I didnt bring BLM up again or Trump or anything else, you did.

You quoted an article I gave you where BLM itself said it raised about 100M last year alone. Show me where the money went since you claim it didnt go to the pockets of the co-owners.

Don't stall, kid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 10 July 2021 - 12:32 am
Ok. So you have no proof.

You base your assumption that there is something wrong with the acquisition of real estate on the fact that an activist of the BLM movement cannot be in a position to acquire real estate worth millions ? Because she is Black and a Marxist ? Because Blacks/Marxists always steal from others to enrich themselves ?

Explain that to me in more detail.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 41 posts