Community Forums > Non-English Forums > German Community > Beschwerden > person nonstop ruining games by pausing etc

person nonstop ruining games by pausing etc

supernoobdfx

Posted 13 May 2020 - 9:04 pm
>>>YI, supernoob and ligth_boom (aka fake ohre) are sthe same person. Azial is crying because I reminded everyone he got caught cheating in ror with no fog. So yeah, these are the people ruining my games all the time.

- me and ohre are the same personand everyone knows it , so what ?
- azial doesnt cry , he just giving info about u , u do the same **** since 2017 with pausing games
cause u are paranoid.

<<<<< I remind the moderators here that I have reported many times many abuse and you guys did nothing. Ohre puts smurfs players in teams, they resign or betray us after 20 min and then take points. He does it all the time. What defense do we have since moderators do nothing ? Well, raging a pausing war to punish them each time they do their dirty tricks is the only system of defense that honest players have left.

- i checked ur 77 posts and dont find any complaints except some silly stuff , where u accuse players to make u lag to get kicked , at the end of the day this ist just another proof of ur paranoia .
everytime someone dies on ur team u accuse the player to rig the game , this is MORE then silly . and just wrong ofc.

<<<Bad_dragon i simply lying, there are no 10 games where I paused because of obvious rigged game. Again, smurfs like Ohre using vpn probably.

- why should he lie , half of all ur comments under ur profile are people saying ur pausing games since 2017 , almost everyone in aoe1 can confirm it.

Link | Reply | Quote
 BABY_BOOM

Posted 16 May 2020 - 1:08 am
Kheisen is a threat to this beautifull game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [44]Azial44

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:45 am
[You must login to view link]

Still here, still ruining games, still trolling lobby. What's going on? I'm rapidly running out of accounts that I can ignore, please either upgrade me to premium and give me more ignores, or do something about this. Voobly still seems to have done nothing. Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]

Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:14 am
Please file your complaint here: https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/556

Furthermore you require evidence, e. g. screenshots that clearly show, what he was doing and that he was doing that more than once.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 19 out of 19 posts