1V1 CHALLENGE POLARIS

Poll: HE WILL ACCEPT OR HE IS SCARED ?
ACCEPT
NO
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:14 am
You are the one that brags about yourself and comes into rooms talking about getting 'easy 2k's' and calling yourself rambo and other dumb ****. Most people only know you from the lustful ladder some years ago where you had the biggest ego because you got #1 on the ladder and lost the tournament that followed it.

Theres players way better than you that have a much lower rating than you. Also every player in the top 20/40 actively playing in TIW are important members of their teams yet you are one of the highest rated and get benched in every matchup except lustful.

I'm sorry you're so offended by being called overrated but thats what you are, super****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:09 pm
Get in line. Sean has been dodging my challenges for years now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 10 April 2020 - 1:55 pm
he's only in the top twenty with one account, rest is below 1600, it's no wonder they rather take experienced players.

nice selection of maps. really shows conidence that you have to insist on vills in CBA and pick RM maps multiple times. got to play to your strengths i guess.
"1v1 me, that'll show you how good i am at teamgames"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 10 April 2020 - 7:22 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
In cracks defence, he never said anywhere that he is 18xx at random, pro tgs or bloods etc., He hasn't insisted on maps, as per his first comment "suggest what maps you want", and hasn't been angry/abusive or rude.

Crack simply thinks Sean is under rating him, and has been consistently attacked by Sean because of this. As I've said to Sean personally, I rate crack above many at that rate on the RDM ladder.

To confirm, crack would make a good chunk of teams for us if he had normal internet. He is a talented player, but is nowhere near his potential and lacks experience in bloods for example.

I suggest crack change this challenge to the following:
Lustful
Smosh
Gwarz
Vet
KM
Khans
AB
Bacteria
Radical

This is a BO9 rather than 15 or more, no CB/RM/DM because I highly doubt Sean rates himself higher in RM/DM and there is no CB in the rdm packs anyway.

These are the 9 most played maps in random packs and should heavily favour Sean.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 April 2020 - 7:39 pm
You're either just lying to yourself or blindly defending crack which I expected anyway. This entire thing came up because he joins rdm tg rooms bragging about being 18xx now and talking about getting to 2k in rdm. I called him overrated to his face and apparently honesty tilts him as opposed to the people in Dy and outside of Dy that think/know hes overrated and say it behind his back instead.

I called him overrated in a tg ladder and got asked for a 1v1 challenge when most know I dont like to 1v1, I play it with some clanmates at times for practice but the second I take on a full challenge I just look like a hypocrite and then have to play the next one and the next one.

And I know you've said you rate him above camp... and me as someone that hasn't always been a fan of camp I already told you hes nowhere near camps level in rdm tg. If crack was above camps level he would of played vs xCs in the random decider 100% lag or no lag and we both know that. Stop boosting cracks unwarranted ego by coming here and posting ****. He's the one with the ego and all I did was tell him the honest truth about him so he can stop making his name 'RAMBO_2K' because he thinks hes a Random TG god now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 10 April 2020 - 8:31 pm
I think Crack better than me he proved it in that Gwarz game
Play him Bolaris!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]_SpeCiaL

Posted 10 April 2020 - 9:25 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 April 2020 - 9:40 pm
The Irony in that post and all the effort you took to make it.

I'm here casually writing you short posts showing you how much of an ****/ego maniac you are and you're crying because I called you overrated in a 20 year old video game.

Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:19 pm
Voted accept.

Sean will definately play and kill Crack in all these maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:18 pm
Sean has accepted. Can't wait to see this, glhf both
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]Argentinicese

Posted 11 April 2020 - 6:53 am
In cracks defence, he never said anywhere that he is 18xx at random, pro tgs or bloods etc., He hasn't insisted on maps, as per his first comment "suggest what maps you want", and hasn't been angry/abusive or rude.

Crack simply thinks Sean is under rating him, and has been consistently attacked by Sean because of this. As I've said to Sean personally, I rate crack above many at that rate on the RDM ladder.

To confirm, crack would make a good chunk of teams for us if he had normal internet. He is a talented player, but is nowhere near his potential and lacks experience in bloods for example.

I suggest crack change this challenge to the following:
Lustful
Smosh
Gwarz
Vet
KM
Khans
AB
Bacteria
Radical

This is a BO9 rather than 15 or more, no CB/RM/DM because I highly doubt Sean rates himself higher in RM/DM and there is no CB in the rdm packs anyway.

These are the 9 most played maps in random packs and should heavily favour Sean.
+1 i don't see why sean shouldn't accept this challenge, both are enough good to do it.
if he don't accept i hope someone else instead
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 12 April 2020 - 3:29 am
# who can go lower and act more stupidly dy or eot challenge
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 12 April 2020 - 3:45 am
Pretty sure you take the cake in the ****/cringe/worthless person department Javi, but please go on and tell us more?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 12 April 2020 - 3:54 am
damn seems there's a winner for the challenge
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 12 April 2020 - 4:05 am
nice challenge! I will take the word from a 18 year old **** that insults someones dog that has cancer and laughs about it. Thats the type of scum you are Javi.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 49 posts