Random Ladder need an update packs

[xCs]_Jv

Posted 9 April 2020 - 12:06 pm
random tg is just a name for a random blood/alter maps, should be renamed to random bloods/casual CS unless you seriously put random maps right there (must even include cba and hero LOL)

and literally gl hf getting new players to play random blood maps since pathing works perfectly and its very fun z a ctrl 1 to mid!

and yes woa ****ign sucks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 9 April 2020 - 12:08 pm
unpopular opinion: random ladder is just a ladder for old players that cant adapt to whats CS nowadays and admin team puts more effort into it than what the majority actually wants (no offense)
Link | Reply | Quote
 jNk

Posted 9 April 2020 - 12:09 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
random tg is just a name for a random blood/alter maps, should be renamed to random bloods/casual CS unless you seriously put random maps right there (must even include cba and hero LOL)

and literally gl hf getting new players to play random blood maps since pathing works perfectly and its very fun z a ctrl 1 to mid!

you're such a little spaz
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 9 April 2020 - 7:46 pm
I think we need to change the Random TG pack to this:

=V= Archers Blood Teams.scx
=V= Bacteria v2.scx
=V= Daze Blood v10.scx
=V= Deathrow v5.scx
=V= Diamond Blood v4.scx
=V= Fury Blood 2017 v1.scx
=V= Gwarz v7.scx
=V= Khans Blood v5.scx
=V= King Moves v1.scx
=V= Nova Blood v5.scx
=V= Path Blood v4.scx
=V= Phat Blood v2.scx
=V= Pool Blood 2016-04.scx
=V= Radical Blood Teams.scx
=V= Ray Blood v3.scx
=V= Small Blood v2.scx
=V= Smosh SF v5.scx
=V= Veteran Blood v7.scx
=V= War of Attrition v8.scx
=V= BYO CB v2.scx
=V= CBX Teams.scx
=V= Lustful Encounters v8.scx
=V= RCB 2016 League.scx
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 9 April 2020 - 8:59 pm by mich
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
unpopular opinion: random ladder is just a ladder for old players that cant adapt to whats CS nowadays and admin team puts more effort into it than what the majority actually wants (no offense)
mich wrote:
Well as far as the packs go, that's completely up to Barries. Random is his.
I think we need to change the Random TG pack to this:

=V= Archers Blood Teams.scx
=V= Bacteria v2.scx
=V= Daze Blood v10.scx
=V= Deathrow v5.scx
=V= Diamond Blood v4.scx
=V= Fury Blood 2017 v1.scx
=V= Gwarz v7.scx
=V= Khans Blood v5.scx
=V= King Moves v1.scx
=V= Nova Blood v5.scx
=V= Path Blood v4.scx
=V= Phat Blood v2.scx
=V= Pool Blood 2016-04.scx
=V= Radical Blood Teams.scx
=V= Ray Blood v3.scx
=V= Small Blood v2.scx
=V= Smosh SF v5.scx
=V= Veteran Blood v7.scx
=V= War of Attrition v8.scx
=V= BYO CB v2.scx
=V= CBX Teams.scx
=V= Lustful Encounters v8.scx
=V= RCB 2016 League.scx

+1 for RCB. I've played it a few times, but it's a good map to learn imho.
BYO CB > Fun, oldschool map. I like this map because it's a mix between a building-type map and a CS style map. Been hosting the older version in Casual lately.

Also, what's the difference betweent the new version and old versions of Bacteria? You want to revert back to the older version? Side note, everytime I spectate a RL game it's always Bacteria lol

-1 for CBX. That map becomes a nightmare if anything less than a perfect connection. Unless something has changed? lol

Current List (just posting here to compare).

Random TG Map List
1.4.1 =V= Archers Blood Teams.scx
1.4.2 =V= Bacteria v5.scx
1.4.3 =V= Blacksmith Blood 2016-04.scx
1.4.4 =V= BYO CB v4.scx
1.4.5 =V= Deathrow v5.scx
1.4.6 =V= Fury Blood 2017-01.scx
1.4.7 =V= Gwarz v9.scx
1.4.8 =V= Herofest Redux v1.scx
1.4.9 =V= Khans Blood v4.scx
1.4.10 =V= Lustful Encounters v8.scx
1.4.11 =V= Nova Blood v5.scx
1.4.12 =V= Path Blood v4.scx
1.4.13 =V= Radical Blood Teams.scx
1.4.14 =V= Ray Blood v4.scx
1.4.15 =V= Smosh SF v5.scx
1.4.16 =V= Veteran Blood v8.scx
1.4.17 =V= War of Attrition v8.scx
1.4.18 Zotten
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 9 April 2020 - 9:04 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
random tg is just a name for a random blood/alter maps, should be renamed to random bloods/casual CS unless you seriously put random maps right there (must even include cba and hero LOL
LOL XD POGCHAMP!!!
**** off, Random Ladder has meant since the start only one thing - a randomized pool of scenarios from which one gets picked to play. The reason why it features a majority of Blood or Alternative scenarios is because of its history, because of the people who worked on it, tested it, brought it to life and actually started finding joy in the game again. CBA and CBA Hero players were never interested in the project and how it fared, and why would they, if they can choose to host a room of single a scenario they intend to play all day anyway.

There were numerous versions that included the scenarios you mentioned and numerous variations of the Random pack that were cut into different categories, the first being Lite, 1v1 and 2v2, but there were others, similar to the ones you mentioned, but those were not popular. As the CS Staff was dismantled ages ago and Barry grew tired he also reverted the pack to be playable for the community who have always ever played it actively - the Blood community.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Everything you are laughing about has been already tried before genius, so, wow, good luck playing your fun games of CBA for the rest of the eternity, Sidescroll once calculated all the different possibilities of unique matches that can be played on that one scenario, I believe it was way over millions, I hope you reach that number one day.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
AB sucks Harry_P_Niss.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
There have been over 8 leagues/ladders of CS - Random each one with a different pool of scenarios every time drawing in a variety of people, the packs have been compiled by Barry and there has never been an admin team. Everyone wants different things, so noone gets anything in the end or you stuff your mouth with what is catered to you, instead of only complaining and doing jack****.

Step up and do it yourself, there is not an admin team to wipe your ass for you.

Shoo, Javi, shoo!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 9 April 2020 - 9:29 pm
U just typed a "random tg map list" with 15 bloods and 4 alter maps and as you said its a "history thing" which is a +1 to my unpopular opinion, and like it or not numbers never lie: no matters what you do/feel cba/hero has more potential for "make cs great again" than being stucked in past with this random bloods rubbish

If the effort ppl put for blood maps stuff in cba/hero trust me the growmenth would be INSANE and im not gonna do it because theres already an admin team/person that is supposed to LISTEN THE MAJORITY
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 9 April 2020 - 9:31 pm
And its not what i feel/like, if i just go emotional like you id say lustful is the key for make cs great again!

So please, @admins or whoever is in charge PLS leave the feelings and start being democratic with what majority clearly wants
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 9 April 2020 - 9:44 pm
you made me get into my pc for give you a good one response!

i always enjoy making comparinson of really popular games since those are the best example of how to make people LIKE ur game (in this case, CS)

first of all, its about looking what people LIKES.
second, no matters if you don't like it: it's what people LIKES and all what do you want is them playing in your client, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING, YOU ARE THE ADMIN TEAM THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEMOCRATIC AND FAIR ENOUGH WITH THE MAJORITY, WHICH YES, GUESS WHAT, ITS CBA/HERO COMMUNITY.

third, CHANCES ARE NECESSARY ALONG THE DAMN TIME, as far as i understand this isn't what aoc custom scens was back then, first there were some bloods until there came up this new style map called Castle Bloods and that's what people liked so, instead of being emotional and going around saying "ohhh no dont play it for the eternity plzz map is just too stupid pls make cs great again and bring the blood maps that I and 20 ****s more enjoy so hard pls pls pls we dont care about the 500 active cb's players that are around pls we're smarter PLS PLS PLS" what about just make that CB community grow up by supporting them from admin team and maybe somehow, in few years MAYBE after we've 6k active players in CS (hypothetically) they get bored and try new things? just like it happened from RM to DM, then CS, and more specificly from bloods to CB?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [T1army]toplo1

Posted 9 April 2020 - 9:46 pm
+1 for rcb , rlly the most played map in cs at the moment all the players get excited when it comes in the random tg pack and play it until the end.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 9 April 2020 - 9:46 pm
I am sorry to say this, but there is not an admin team for CS team since many years ago. Barry has been the supreme patriarch of the Random Pack and I expect him to remain so, it is his mod. It is not about making CS great again, it was about giving people a chance to play more scenarios and let them have variety. Your voice is not what the majority wants and this has never been democracy, it is a tyranny through compromise. We all have a different opinion about the pack we would like to play the most or what we think is the fairest option or the best solution, but the truth is there are so many opinions like these and a lot of them do not match and rather clash.

If you have a community who would play your chosen scenarios in a pack, then arrange the mod and play it with them. Random in its currented state is rated, because the Bloods community adopted it and actively or seasonally play it, there is nothing more to it. In other words, there is no grand reincarnation of CS being plotted or in play, unlikely there is a need for one either, no majestic messiahs required. By offering variety through the Random Ladder at least the Bloods community gets some fun and happy times out of it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 9 April 2020 - 9:49 pm
11 barry
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]Argentinicese

Posted 9 April 2020 - 11:23 pm
well, all i see from jv is complete nonsense without any good argument, why we should take him seriously? it's like talking with an hedonist, he been in CS when this come into decay of activity(4 last years), he don't know how this lobby was for the last decade or more like some ppl knows, i even have 8 years so no need to even answer his bs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]Argentinicese

Posted 9 April 2020 - 11:24 pm
It is not about making CS great again, it was about giving people a chance to play more scenarios and let them have variety
this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 10 April 2020 - 12:02 am by mich
Stop legitimizing his posts. You respond = gives him attention. Personally I don't understand what he says most of the time. I just move on and let him stay on his own little planet.

Barry has been the supreme patriarch of the Random Pack and I expect him to remain so, it is his mod.

THIS.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 50 posts