We are having a hard time with some players at the top of the ladder in Age of Mythology:Titans 1v1 Supremacy. They always play below their rank to avoid decay and the voobly mod has said they dont have time to look into decaying ppl anymore and that a resest isnt the answer. They want to look at the ladder algorythm instead but can't so the result is nothing has been done about it for at least 6 months or more now. So is it possible one of the higher admins can let them look at what they need to or maybe open up for some volunteers who have some time to police the ladder? Its not even like the players doing it have a need to do it because they are both among the best players atm. https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Mythology-The-Titans/1v1-Supremacy

Here is the discussion thread(many were made in the past where a reset was said was coming) [You must login to view link] that includes a voobly mod ChronoJJ and his comments.

It got a few responses but people are tired of asking now and it seems have given up and are going to play definitive edition and other games.

Even if we got something like a 4 month automatic reset it wouldnt matter so much if some players abused the system so badly. Or if volunteers are opened up I can maybe convince some others to apply once they see a solution is possible and it's not hopeless any more or if I can't I will do it myself if I have to.

Here is an example of what is happening . https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124890128/Ratings The decay was due today and right at the last possible minute they played a player almost 400 points below them. This has happened so often their score is inflated by over 100 points. They are not the only one doing
it but they are on top so its more visible.

KingKimo_
New Rating: 2010 Points: 1
Ehetleos

KingKimo_
New Rating: 2011 Points: 1

Ehetleos

New time until reset 6.7 days

Please if you can help it would be appreciated, I know everyone is busy mostly with AoC.