Eot_ vs xCs War Bo11

[7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 23 November 2019 - 2:17 am
Me and Mich, the Christian Crusader podcast.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 23 November 2019 - 3:07 am
Yeah good win.. MVP of the games javi and his firewall
sometimes i think if that lustful game wasn't lagg we wouldn't lose vills and maybe won that game bcoz jv set bad spots that made they play us 3-4 even, we could win the clan war 5-4 with nova bloods but we accepted their sneak ways & rules so we can't complaint about fair games
Link | Reply | Quote
 ebatbrat

Posted 23 November 2019 - 3:12 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
sometimes i think if that lustful game wasn't lagg we wouldn't lose vills and maybe won that game bcoz jv set bad spots that made they play us 3-4 even, we could win the clan war 5-4 with nova bloods but we accepted their sneak ways & rules so we can't complaint about fair games

English?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 23 November 2019 - 4:13 am
ebatbrat wrote:
English?

Google Translate is not working properly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2019 - 4:25 am
I can co-cast? Since eot and xcs won't let me join and Sean turned down my challenge for a clan war including 7th
What challenge did I turn down from you? You never offered me any clan war including 7th.

If you mean the 3v3 clan challenge that I made (not you) and put 7th as a clan that was interested... that could still happen but an actual clan war with 2 clans takes precedent over an event that was made up thinking no wars were going to happen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 November 2019 - 5:39 am
Me and Mich, the Christian Crusader podcast.

Christian crusader podcast? What the **** are you smoking
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 23 November 2019 - 8:16 am
Dej4Vu wrote:

Sometimes i think about bilionaires. How fun it would be to have so much money. Crazy isn't it
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 November 2019 - 2:29 pm
I think Dave + Genette stream duo would be superb for the war!

I am not sure, but Genette has not been active for years. :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 November 2019 - 1:44 am
Were looking at December 15th or December 22nd to play this war. So if Dave or anyone wanting to cast the matches is available for those days it would be great.

Also doing CBA & Hero civ picks on day of the war with each team banning 1 civ from the other.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 24 November 2019 - 3:24 am
Were looking at December 15th or December 22nd to play this war. So if Dave or anyone wanting to cast the matches is available for those days it would be great.

Also doing CBA & Hero civ picks on day of the war with each team banning 1 civ from the other.

i accept
Link | Reply | Quote
 CSA_DeMo__

Posted 27 November 2019 - 8:54 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:

You won't never learn english, will ya?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 27 November 2019 - 8:59 pm
CSA_DeMo__ wrote:
you won't never stop sharring accs right? ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 28 November 2019 - 3:04 pm
CSA_DeMo__ wrote:
Won't never is a double negative, you should have wrote "won't ever".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 28 November 2019 - 5:08 pm
11 funny stuff
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 28 November 2019 - 8:06 pm
CSA_DeMo__ wrote:

El wey como pasó Inglés I ya quiere andar corrigiendo a todo el mundo.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 31 posts