xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:21 am
What skills bro??? Crying over civi picking and swaping civis cause you dont want fair game... Idk why zanchy agreed to every bull**** xcs uttered.. Maybe because you pussies threatened to backout when we asked for fair map settings.. Anyways congrats on winning on your terms and your MVP is javi and his firewall settings.. Javi firewall did better then rest of the xcs roster combined.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:22 am
Excuse train woooo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 18 November 2019 - 10:30 am by [xCs]PLO_Style
What skills bro??? Crying over civi picking and swaping civis cause you dont want fair game... Idk why zanchy agreed to every bull**** xcs uttered.. Maybe because you pussies threatened to backout when we asked for fair map settings.. Anyways congrats on winning on your terms and your MVP is javi and his firewall settings.. Javi firewall did better then rest of the xcs roster combined.

We agreed to play 9 scenarios, when CS currently only plays 2. We did not say anything about the fact that Dy recruited new players a few days before the war. I didnt have to compromise in Smosh and sub in for Javi who was lagging, but I did anyway despite having minimal practice in that map. Supercrack lagged just as bad in dodgeball and we didnt complain.

You had the most underwhelming performance in Dy so I'm not sure how you think you can even come here and post your lame excuses. You played terrible, got absolutely shat on even in your best maps, and overall you proved to all of CS that you are a complete dunce, with no ability to learn new scenarios. So instead of crying like a sore loser, I suggest you go to NPL lobby and start practicing from scratch because the only thing you are remotely decent at is microing units in 1v1 CBA/Hero mirror.

xCs > Dy :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 18 November 2019 - 10:53 am by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
Think whatever you want totoro but we all know why you all wanted to play cba and hero on your terms.. All dy was asking is to pick civis or swap civis so we could perform our best against xcs and this demand was fair for all afterall a team should choose what civi what position a player gonna play in team but no you guys don't want that... You(xcs) clearly threatened to back out from clan war if dy don't agree to play on your terms... And for you plo you and me can do bo9 or bo11 cbs, bloods and then we will see who is a trash been..

And yes your team MVP is javi and his firewall..

You says cs currently plays 2 maps only i think you have some wrong idea about what cs is.. Try joining other rooms intead fmting against 17xx players in hero room to keep your 2k maybe then you will notice people playing other maps too...

On a serious note accept bo9/11 challenege 1v1 then we will see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:52 am
xcs won fair and square, good job all and nice event for cs, who thought we'd have 50 specs for cs games in 2019?

Hopefully we can have similar events going forward.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:59 am
Think whatever you want totoro but we all know why you all wanted to play cba and hero on your terms.. All dy was asking is to pick civis or swap civis so we could perform our best against xcs and this demand was fair for all afterall a team should choose what civi what position a player gonna play in team but no you guys don't want that... You(xcs) clearly threatened to back out from clan war if dy don't agree to play on your terms... And for you plo you and me can do bo9 or bo11 cbs, bloods and then we will see who is a trash been..

You says cs currently plays 2 maps only i think you have some wrong idea about what cs is.. Try joining other rooms intead fmting against 17xx players in hero room to keep your 2k maybe then you will notice people playing other maps too...

Stop cry and move on pls.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:02 am

stop trying to be like gary
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:39 am
Rajput nobody believed you will win against xCs. Even DY knew they gonna lose against xCs.
In our private chats we knew we gonna win against DY 100 %.

Be happy that you took few wins against the best clan in CS history.
Second place in CS isn't bad really for you..you guys should go war agaisnt Eot or 7th to see who is real number 2 in CS.

GG's
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:54 am
the real obvious #2 is RB
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 18 November 2019 - 11:55 am by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
Rajput nobody believed you will win against xCs. Even DY knew they gonna lose against xCs.
In our private chats we knew we gonna win against DY 100 %.

Be happy that you took few wins against the best clan in CS history.
Second place in CS isn't bad really for you..you guys should go war agaisnt Eot or 7th to see who is real number 2 in CS.

GG's
rofl okay i also believe in you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SweetNerevar

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:56 am
Didn't defeat my sandwich.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:27 pm
Can't really blame anything on Gary this event.
He took care of the scheduling, made sure his team showed up, played (and carried) in all matches and didn't cry after.

IMO a big part of the final score can be explained by better scheduling and better preparation by xCs.
They did a better job making sure all of their players would be there, thought about strategies more, and prepared more, which paid off.

Kudos to (most of) Dy for taking the outcome like a man.

Kudos to (most of) xCs for taking the victory with dignity
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 1:01 pm
Can't really blame anything on Gary this event.
He took care of the scheduling, made sure his team showed up, played (and carried) in all matches and didn't cry after.

+1 must be difficult having to deal with salty indians and not rage like he used to
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 1:06 pm
+1 must be difficult having to deal with salty indians and not rage like he used to

I cannot argue with this much Belgian wisdom.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 18 November 2019 - 1:34 pm by [xCs]_Jv
And for you plo you and me can do bo9 or bo11 cbs, bloods and then we will see who is a trash been..

I'd say totoro is Tier S on xCs, and actually if I smoked you on everything out of cba/hero (and ab) I can't imagine the results you would get agaisnt him lol

anyways, I'm some like Tier B player on xCs (average xcs member) so i'd like to give you a proposal for give some activity to CS (And yes, you know we both can meet on a nice time for both of us just like when we played those cbx-lustful games)

I'm basically up for play any macro-based map and can flex with bloods (I don't have anything to prove against you in CBA-Hero, not because you are too good, its just because i'm not good so lets leave it clear ;) )

- BYO CB
- Herofest / Herofest Redux
- Lustful
- CBX
- AB
- Gwarz
- Deathrow
- Veteranz
- Smosh
- Nova
- RCB
- Ray
- Radical
- Bacteria / Germs
- Dodgeball v5 / v10

U can pick any of those maps for a Bo against me, i'm up for play all of them.

don't take this as an xCs proposal, it's just me doing this and winning/losing doesn't mean xCs won/lost this.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456789
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 125 posts