[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:04 pm
If you want to challenge us, fill out a proper form here: https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/307714
Quote:
PS - We don’t care about RCB, RTD, or any bloods scenarios… at all. Please don’t try to counter challenge with other scenarios.

Dont like it? We dont care.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:08 pm
Lmao **** off ****
XDD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:09 pm
So xCs decline? thought as much 11, must be annoying to have to keep telling other clans that you're not bothered/don't care etc.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Edited 10 November 2019 - 11:15 pm by [7th]Regu1Lator
xCs aren't allowed to pick their players? lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:15 pm
If you want to challenge us, fill out a proper form here: https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/307714

Dont like it? We dont care.
At some point you have to realize how full of **** you guys are. For the betterment of voobly and CS to keep it somewhat relevant and provide some type of quality games you can make sacrifices... especially if you guys are the self proclaimed top CS clan currently.

For example when Eot was active last year and challenged you guys to that war (the one you ran from) We allowed you guys several months to recruit whoever you wanted outside of xCs to match up with us. When you tried to threaten us with saying last minute it had to be 3v3s instead of 4v4 because it would benefit you more, we accepted that as well. There was several other factors you guys wanted part of it that we accepted and let pass so that CS could have probably its last official war.

As usual totoro ****lining from anything that isnt revolved around one map in a basically dead game as it is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:28 pm
At some point you have to realize how full of **** you guys are. For the betterment of voobly and CS to keep it somewhat relevant and provide some type of quality games you can make sacrifices... especially if you guys are the self proclaimed top CS clan currently.

For example when Eot was active last year and challenged you guys to that war (the one you ran from) We allowed you guys several months to recruit whoever you wanted outside of xCs to match up with us. When you tried to threaten us with saying last minute it had to be 3v3s instead of 4v4 because it would benefit you more, we accepted that as well. There was several other factors you guys wanted part of it that we accepted and let pass so that CS could have probably its last official war.

As usual totoro ****lining from anything that isnt revolved around one map in a basically dead game as it is.

rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 subiculum

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:29 pm

11 bro?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:33 pm
when you cant refute a single word, just laugh it off ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:18 am

For example when Eot was active last year and challenged you guys to that war

That one we won thanks to me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 11 November 2019 - 12:20 am by [xCs]SwagStar
Quote:
- Because xCs claim to be the best CBA/Hero players.we request to pick civs in all CBA/Hero games, and RCB can be mirror
- Because xCs have a long list of quality players in CBA/Hero, we request to play the following players on their CBA/Hero teams:-

[xCs]shibalba
[xCs]SwagStar
[xCs]Melancolia_

You want to be able to pick your civs, and hand pick our team...? lmfao??? Thanks for proving we're so vastly superior to your **** clan in everyway that you need massive handicaps to compete.

Melan isn't even involved in the forum beef btw, why call him out? If you want our worst vs your worst you and AboveAll can flip a coin for your teams third spot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 11 November 2019 - 2:55 am
Lmao **** off ****

XDD
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 11 November 2019 - 2:57 am
Honestly,

from personal experience i can say that xCs is only interested in clan wars that have a variety of maps.

I just don't think [Dy] has what it takes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 3:11 am
Honestly,

from personal experience i can say that xCs is only interested in clan wars that have a variety of maps.

I just don't think [Dy] has what it takes

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 11 November 2019 - 5:49 am
During tiw2. Every clan practiced maps which they hardly played just to make the tiw2 competitive.. Zanchy proposed a nice challenge and i can understand the attitude of rest of the xcs because they are kids but you totoro. I thought you are mature but you seem more ****ed than anyone here i have seen. I guess your ass still hurts from the eot xcs negotiation. And zanchy never dictated who you guys want to field in a match its upto you totally.. Learn difference between "request and only if" some of you scums who have never ever played in a real tournament or taken seriously by anyone... Kindly response in a positive manner to this challenge.. We are looking forward to set up some games....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 5:51 am
During tiw2. Every clan practiced maps which they hardly played just to make the tiw2 competitive.. Zanchy proposed a nice challenge and i can understand the attitude of rest of the xcs because they are kids but you totoro. I thought you are mature but you seem more ****ed than anyone here i have seen. I guess your ass still hurts from the eot xcs negotiation. And zanchy never dictated who you guys want to field in a match its upto you totally.. Learn difference between "request and only if" some of you scums who have never ever played in a real tournament or taken seriously by anyone... Kindly response in a positive manner to this challenge.. We are looking forward to set up some games....

Yeah pretty much

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34567891011121314151617
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 241 posts