Uncle mambo , it was sarcasm ;ermm ;ermm ;ermm ;ermm ;ermm
Link | Reply | Quote
 BuzZ_DarthMelon

Posted 15 August 2019 - 9:57 pm
Thats what you get for playing LN.
Link | Reply | Quote
 HappyHunting

Posted 16 August 2019 - 3:24 pm
ive got a lot of play time on age of empires 2. my best rating is 1235 on my 3 account (1 is 1211 roughly) which I forgotten details for and 1 is 1060 ...I was banned for having to many accounts with 2 or more being 12++ the 10++ rated profile I had to quit on because every1 was kicking me in npl calling me to noob that's why I crated my second account rated 1211 roughly I then forgot details for that account so created my 3rd...1 account = boyley 2 account = trustworthy 3 account = HappyHunting...this is an appeal just under 1 month of ban I wish for someone other than the person who banned me (+chris) to reach a decision as when I spoke to him about this his reaction was im not a new player he is right im not new but im not good enough to play in the other rated lobbys yet....I believe that its possible a mistake has been made by voobly here can someone contact me please and look into this in detail...as this ban is forcing me out of the game online.....since the ban I win around 25% of matches in RM/MS lobby....in CS lobby I win like 1 out of every 3 games ….it doesn't make sense yes im not new but nothing in voobly rules says "x" amount of play time = not new player.... so +chris reply for ban saying ur not new player and its for new players is not good enough when the ban was for having to many accounts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 16 August 2019 - 5:15 pm
Shut up
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ LN ]Begjan

Edited 17 August 2019 - 2:33 pm by [ LN ]Begjan
i think this guy talking about me :D how ever how he nicely writing here msg to tell lie about me but voobly admin have access to all my pm msg to read if i really harass people. So i remember this guy msged me something 14xx and WTF when he start annoying me i banned him as typical voobly stupid things. so i wanna hear something from voobly stuff about his post soon as possible to solve this miss leading information that hurts people... i live this server because of not stupid people
Link | Reply | Quote
 HappyHunting

Posted 17 August 2019 - 4:02 pm
y is +chris deleting my posts and appeals?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 18 August 2019 - 9:49 am
y is +chris deleting my posts and appeals?
Your thread has been moved to the correct forums: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/309916
Please stop posting your concern in countless random threads at the forums, instead make a thread at the NPL forums where it belongs.

While we are at it, don't you think, that with more than 1500 games played in the NPL, you should finally move on and play in the Medieval Siege Lobby like anyone else too?
Link | Reply | Quote
 trustworthy

Posted 18 August 2019 - 2:14 pm
already explained cant post on npl doesnt let me and i cant screenshot it saying u need required permission to access the page!...when im winning 20% of games no i dont think its time to be in pro lobby!
Link | Reply | Quote
 trustworthy

Posted 18 August 2019 - 2:14 pm
also i apolagise for accusing u of deleting posts...im sorry
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 17 September 2019 - 6:48 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Your thread has been moved to the correct forums: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/309916
Please stop posting your concern in countless random threads at the forums, instead make a thread at the NPL forums where it belongs.

While we are at it, don't you think, that with more than 1500 games played in the NPL, you should finally move on and play in the Medieval Siege Lobby like anyone else too?

Send his lazy ass to Rm/Dm Lobby. Would love to whoop his ass.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 27 out of 27 posts