Stronghold Crusader

GRhin

Posted 9 May 2019 - 4:23 am
Hi,
I am wanting to play Stronghold Crusader here (better chance of building a community here than GameRanger) however it seems it doesnt work properly.
The information on the webpage is out of date (link is to 1.1 update, but we are on 1.41)
Loading in there is only a "Castle Defense" lobby (not exactly descriptive of what most online players want to do, maybe rename to "Skirmish")
Once you get into the lobby, clicking "Launch game" loads only to the main menu, while GameRanger loads to the multiplayer match setup screen. To get from main menu to this screen involves actually connecting with other players, which Voobly should be handling for us.
A search through the voobly forum shows others have run into this same problem and have been unable to connect with other players in the game.

Is there anyone working on this? or should I just accept that GameRanger is the only way to go for online multiplayer?
Regards,
GRhin
Link | Reply | Quote
 GRhin

Posted 10 May 2019 - 4:43 am
*bump*
would really like a response on this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GRhin

Posted 11 May 2019 - 1:43 pm
Nothing?
Link | Reply | Quote
 GRhin

Posted 25 August 2019 - 1:34 am
three and a half months, and not even a response to say "no, we wont invest time into this" is really poor customer service. Please can I at least have a response? based on the number of views this thread has gotten, its something people want...
Link | Reply | Quote
 simolkaw

Posted 29 September 2019 - 4:40 am
because for this game people use other client program
anyway you can add me here on voobly or steam
and we will try play it here on voobly

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts