Get Disconnected Randomly

[ 'VkA_]SaNgar_

Posted 10 February 2019 - 3:02 pm
Prolly many topics with this kind of complaining. Im getting tired of this. I lost contless games by getting disconnected from voobly client, is there a fix for this? It happens to everyone? It is super discouraging to play when you dont kwon if your are finishing the game.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 10 February 2019 - 4:39 pm
Hi.

Not all topics have the same case. If your frequently getting disconnected, you may have a problem with your ISP and may need to speak to them however, before you do so, go through the following checklist to ensure they are all in place:

1. You do not see a fast proxy warning notification when you are in a game room. if you do, you probably have your Voobly NAT port blocked on your network. Login to your router and open the port to your computers IP to address this issue.

2. Add Voobly and the game you play to the exception list in your security apps (Firewall, Antivirus, Antimalware).

3. Run a full scan for malwares using an antimalware program. i would recommed Malwarebytes :
[You must login to view link]

4. If you have multiple devices connected to your router/modem, disconnect them all while playing your games. This will rule out the possibility of low bandwidth or provisioning issue.

P.S: Disconnections once in a blue moon are not a reason to be worried about and is a normal phenomenon. So unless you are getting disconnected quite often or at regular intervals, there is probably no cause for alarm.

If you have any further question about those points, feel free to ask.
Link | Reply | Quote
 simolkaw

Posted 13 February 2019 - 5:05 pm
i have the same problem is happen 2 times before (last week)
+ today i faced an other issues
;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Brs ]_infeccao

Posted 23 March 2019 - 2:07 am
the same problem here
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 23 March 2019 - 2:12 am
hi _infeccao
please open your own post explaining the problem and what you have done to fix it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts