Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:12 pm
I'm better in DM, Hero, Cba. Rm not sure, not so good. Bloods i think we both suck.

Me > you

In everything
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:14 pm
All I can read from your last message is 'bla bla bla I'm an egotistical weak Latino.. bla bla bla' put your money where your mouth is.. malte will supposedly play for them with camp and you can have your dream team vs eot. Don't let this opportunity go to waste pendejo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:23 pm
Of all the cringey **** we see on forums, using feminine prounouns to refer to male players as an insult ranks pretty high. It's lazy and uncreative. You can do better!

11, True, but as you've seen today in our game room and on this forum they go out of their way to annoy/discredit, one could look at it in 2 ways:
1. Trying to 'trigger' for laughs or
2. Seeking attention and trying to make up for the lack of social interaction and laughs they have in real life

I know which one I think i is, I just wish we could all play more games than chat **** on forums.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 27 September 2018 - 1:58 am
How does vivo's **** taste?

"Oh good job vivo, you're so great, you go, i wuv you! look at you triggering these eot noobie, you go vivo!! <3<3<3"
Im sorry, but its just pathetic how some of you guys from Eot react to Vivos posts. He has won the forum war already. Go home. And that has nothing to do with riding Vivos ****. I had him on ignore for a very long time. But you guys are even more talk than Vivo. Cant buckle up and play. Just look at Zanchy.
I just wish we could all play more games than chat **** on forums.
Vivo accepted his challenge and now Zanchy pussies out with excuses. Sad. Very sad.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 27 September 2018 - 2:08 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Im sorry, but its just pathetic how some of you guys from Eot react to Vivos posts. He has won the forum war already. Go home. And that has nothing to do with riding Vivos ****. I had him on ignore for a very long time. But you guys are even more talk than Vivo. Cant buckle up and play. Just look at Zanchy.

Vivo accepted his challenge and now Zanchy pussies out with excuses. Sad. Very sad.
You're like GO VIVO YOU'RE MY HERO. None of us are really triggered, i just find it amusing lol. I don't really give two ****s about vivo. I found your post funny that's all, i have no problem with you or vivo in all honesty, the forum is just a bit of fun lol. Your version of triggered is... interesting i guess? I'm sure vivo is a perfectly lovely young chinese man.

Also, gary and vivo are playing.. don't you look a bit silly now lad?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 27 September 2018 - 2:23 am
Feel free to look at it that way. Fact is hes making Eot look like fools on the forums and its fun to watch. He can continue the show if it were up to me 11

Oh are they playing? Vivo made big ego posts, Zanchy challenged him, Vivo accepted and this was the last thing I saw Zanchy post about that challenge here:
In any case, no matter what we do, I'll only play if xCs Vs Eot war goes ahead. No reason to bash you otherwise, you're just another 1 mapper who thinks they're the best ever and comes/goes. I've seen 100's across CS.
Sounds like ****ing out to me ;3confused
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 27 September 2018 - 2:28 am
You're easily in my top 5 germans on aoc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 27 September 2018 - 2:28 am
Feel free to look at it that way. Fact is hes making Eot look like fools on the forums and its fun to watch. He can continue the show if it were up to me 11

Oh are they playing? Vivo made big ego posts, Zanchy challenged him, Vivo accepted and this was the last thing I saw Zanchy post about that challenge here:

Sounds like ****ing out to me ;3confused

Me and ViVo are playing at the weekend, we've spoke in PM because we don't need redundant, **** stirring people like you to mediate.

Now kindly **** off.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 27 September 2018 - 2:40 am
redundant **** stirring people coming outta your mouth 11
Anyway, good stuff, looking forward to it. Maybe Ill even find the time to spec.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 September 2018 - 2:43 am
The only one really responding to him is myself malte and I can tell you for sure I'm far from triggered.. he isn't trolling either.. he's a player from 2018 that hasent seen bloods in its prime days or atleast very active days.. all he's been accustomed to is cba hero only so he's got a different view point to the rest of us... and when he gets humbled and his ego knocked down a peg or two he will see the advice I tried to give him was right as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 27 September 2018 - 2:50 am
To me it seems pretty obvious that hes just trolling. I would be very disappointed if hes serious with everything he says. It would turn a very entertaining topic into something sad. If you only learned to just ignore people like him or Fast Car, Sean. Why do you keep replying to trolls in such a serious way? Thats exactly what theyre trying to achieve - finding someone that bites.

btw. you and Rick just achieved the same post count ;lovers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 September 2018 - 3:01 am
To me it seems pretty obvious that hes just trolling. I would be very disappointed if hes serious with everything he says. It would turn a very entertaining topic into something sad. If you only learned to just ignore people like him or Fast Car, Sean. Why do you keep replying to trolls in such a serious way? Thats exactly what theyre trying to achieve - finding someone that bites.

btw. you and Rick just achieved the same post count ;lovers
he isn't trolling he's proven that plenty of times in serious posts he's made where he explains his stance on hero and how outdated bloods are... but go talk to him and find out for yourself and I'm sure you will realize it's the latter of the two options you said above
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 27 September 2018 - 12:08 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
redundant **** stirring people coming outta your mouth 11
Anyway, good stuff, looking forward to it. Maybe Ill even find the time to spec.
You must login into Voobly to view image

But thanks for announcing you might find the time to spec, we can all rest easy now, this was very very important information for everybody to have
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:43 pm
Malte will find time to spec.. Oh. You're in lobby all day everyday for last 10 years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_ReXxUs

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:59 pm
as like you on forums... no life?

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]89101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 480 posts