Eot vs XceL/xCs CS War Challenge - 2018

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 20 September 2018 - 5:58 pm
Bro bek 10x my games in general rofl. I dont feel like trying to reasons in my previous post. Only thing that could change this if bloods become more popular than hero.
. +1.whats the use of playing a map who is played by few players in a dead lobby (said by many)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 20 September 2018 - 6:01 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Th0m wrote:
I agree with what Malte wrote. If you want to play games of a certain standard, then CBA/Hero is your best bet.

I think ViVo has reached near enough to the highest attainable level in CBA Hero TG (random & mirror). However, how can he say CBA/Hero is way harder than playing any typical blood map? They're both simple. If after 3k games you feel like you've achieved some kind of mastery in CBA/Hero then I feel it is my moral duty to suggest you get some professional help for game addiction and help in overcoming learning difficulties.

In random tg you need exprience. Then theres micro, macro and strategic thinking. It applies more or less in blood maps. In most there are no macro just micro. ofc iam an outsider but from the few games that i have played this is the case.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 September 2018 - 6:05 pm
. +1.whats the use of playing a map who is played by few players in a dead lobby (said by many)
I mean said again by another low level player outside of the CBA/CBA hero stuff.. you guys are pretty bias imo
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 20 September 2018 - 6:09 pm
no much skills in bloods , just patrol fast and runners.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 20 September 2018 - 6:13 pm
I mean said again by another low level player outside of the CBA/CBA hero stuff.. you guys are pretty bias imo
bloods map got a pattern which you have to follow then if you say 60% is pattern which if you do it correctly then.... 20% micro then 20% macro.. Nothing biased here
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 September 2018 - 6:26 pm
The average level of Bloods matches is probably higher than those of CBA Hero, yes. But I dont think its much higher since you still got people with the caliber of Quebecois roaming around.

Anyway, I can understand Vivo here. Who does he learn from if nobody is playing the maps?
- Youve got one single room with 8/8 of Bloods/RandomTG if youre lucky.
- In that room there are like 10 different maps played which are mostly straight forward but still.
- Out of those 8 players maybe 2-3 are on a high level. I mean whos active and on a good level? Camp, a few from Eot and thats it. None of 7th, none of Xcel, none of Vicious.

Hes got the same problem in CBA now. There are basically no good players left who would play the map. Obi, Totoro, StackXchange, me and I guess thats already it. The rest is either inactive or not good enough. Theres only one page (20) with players above 1900. The rest is either decayed down to 1900 cause there are no games happening or simply too bad to get above that mark.

The highest competition you can get in CS these days is 2v2 mirror CBA Hero. I repeat, these days. There has been more competition in the past for sure. But right now I could not name a single good 2v2 mirror Hero player that wouldnt be a good player in any other map if he wanted to.
He's got plenty of ways he could learn bloods if he wanted to.. plenty of blood players around as well who would be willing to 1v1 him or play him in random tg if he asked and was willing to learn it, also I'm sure camp would want to help him as well as hes by far the best overall player in xCs. Bek has somehow managed 300+ blood/random tg matches and thats usually enough for people to get the hang of things, ViVo just hasent taken any opportunity to try and do anything else but hero. I mean talk as much **** as you want about Javi but hes even taking steps to learn things outside of the maps hes been most comfortable with (hero/ab) so I really wont agree with that reason that there isnt a way you can learn... you can always learn if you want it and likely bloods will always be apart of wars/CS matches/CS tournaments so he should get used to it.

Also about the quebecois issue.. atleast when I played way more actively I would always split quebecois with the next weakest.. and if it was 7 people way ahead of him depending on how bad I wanted a game I would try and find someone to replace him as I dont like games to come down to whoever gets him loses, OR I would just suck it up and play regardless.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 September 2018 - 6:33 pm
I just realized you might have misconception in the types of games i play lol. I almost never or try to play in a room where everyone is 19xx skill level. The very reason I dont play bloods or cba is cuz the level just isnt there. Its where I can get the most high level games and rn its hero. During my whole time here, I saw a high level bloods room mb 10 times max.

I also believe playing well CBA/hero is way harder than playing well any typical blood map. In about 3k random tgs (starting from 0) you are probs 19xx-2k level depending on the person. I dont think that the top blood players would need to play 30k games to be where they are.
You were talking about how how much more active Hero is... I was explaining to you that 95% of hero matches are basically low level terrible games that most of us who comment in these threads wouldnt want to be part of, and im aware you play high level hero rooms so dont worry 11.

You clearly showed that isnt the case though ViVo.. you are currently 14xx in bloods and 1533 in rdm. You dont even play high level blood or random tg rooms... I would almost argue just looking through 2 pages of your blood rating you have played with 2 players who I consider to be good and still managed 14xx (Jassim/zanchy) The reason you dont play bloods or rdm is because the games you do play you get rolled in and being owned in maps you dont know well isnt fun at all... which was my entire point on why you should try to branch out as mostly everyone else who you play games with has already done or attempted to do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 20 September 2018 - 7:53 pm
You were talking about how how much more active Hero is... I was explaining to you that 95% of hero matches are basically low level terrible games that most of us who comment in these threads wouldnt want to be part of, and im aware you play high level hero rooms so dont worry 11.

You clearly showed that isnt the case though ViVo.. you are currently 14xx in bloods and 1533 in rdm. You dont even play high level blood or random tg rooms... I would almost argue just looking through 2 pages of your blood rating you have played with 2 players who I consider to be good and still managed 14xx (Jassim/zanchy) The reason you dont play bloods or rdm is because the games you do play you get rolled in and being owned in maps you dont know well isnt fun at all... which was my entire point on why you should try to branch out as mostly everyone else who you play games with has already done or attempted to do.

This just isnt true. I love being rolled over cuz it shows that i have ways to go. You dont learn by winning/playing noobs. Thats why i had negative w/l last season and why I still have it in 1v1 this season. I got raped by ber 7-40 or something like that but i kept playing him why? The reason I progress this quick is cause of this way of thinking.

You are again missing my point. Iam very well aware that I can learn bloods but for what purpose? There is no community so to speak and I dont like them enough to try and create one. You think me raj and malte are biased towards bloods but we arent. Its just they are a lot less entertaining to us in the cureent landscape of Cs; in the same way that Cba and hero dont appeal to you. You should stop measuring the competency of a Cs player by the number of maps that he knows the rules of. The only correct way evaluate the level of a cs player is by reviewing what he has acheived in what he gives a **** about.

Cs is dying and needs to be streamlined. For the health of the community no one should be playing anything other cba hero and rcb seriously. This is unless another map naturally captures enough of an audience to create a community around. Bloods had their time and it has past. The world only moves forward.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 September 2018 - 8:17 pm
This just isnt true. I love being rolled over cuz it shows that i have ways to go. You dont learn by winning/playing noobs. Thats why i had negative w/l last season and why I still have it in 1v1 this season. I got raped by ber 7-40 or something like that but i kept playing him why? The reason I progress this quick is cause of this way of thinking.

You are again missing my point. Iam very well aware that I can learn bloods but for what purpose? There is no community so to speak and I dont like them enough to try and create one. You think me raj and malte are biased towards bloods but we arent. Its just they are a lot less entertaining to us in the cureent landscape of Cs; in the same way that Cba and hero dont appeal to you. You should stop measuring the competency of a Cs player by the number of maps that he knows the rules of. The only correct way evaluate the level of a cs player is by reviewing what he has acheived in what he gives a **** about.

Cs is dying and needs to be streamlined. For the health of the community no one should be playing anything other cba hero and rcb seriously. This is unless another map naturally captures enough of an audience to create a community around. Bloods had their time and it has past. The world only moves forward.
Malte can speak without bias, he is a player unlike yourself and raj who has played on all sides and especially both sides of the current discussion... his argument is one i never denied which is obviously the bloods community is in a decline (although you said the map list I gave was a 2012 one) when even just earlier this year there was enough active blood players around still.. and last year, and before that and that etc etc.

There's still quite a lot of active blood players around that can at any point fill a room or play some games but the communitys interest just isnt what it once was... but you are saying I should base you as the best player in CS because all you care about is CBA hero and its all you play.. as opposed to someone that is also very good in hero but plays bloods and other maps at a high level? This is why CaMp will always be the best player in your team by far.

Since you havent been around for long you should know bloods goes way up and way down in activity at times.. this is the down time.. in a month or two or if some big tournament got hosted bloods activity could go way up.. and when all the active bloods players are around if you really want high quality games, those are the rooms you will want to be part of. I was trying to tell you that variety is what makes AoC as a whole much more fun... I cant sit and just play bloods only (obviously I dont enjoy CBA or Hero much) So I play other maps outside of bloods. If you can sit and do 3k + hero games and never get a little bit bored then I guess thats good for you... but you havent been around for as long as most on here have. I am sure it will eventually hit and you will wish you knew other maps just as well as you do Hero for fun and competitive purposes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 20 September 2018 - 8:56 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Men you still dont get it that way of viewing whos the best is simply wrong. Iam not making the case for myself or anyone else but based on pure logic thats how its supposed to be. You cant judge someone on something he doesnt do/like. By your standards ppl like volvo are superior. What should be relevant is how hard it is to be at what level and not the number of maps. Idk how to explain this other than bringing in an analogy with exams. You might need to study 3hrs to get 80% but u need to study 6 to get 95%. To master something isnt easier than being a jack of all trades. You are making me sound like Iam dying for recognition but **** it. I just want to get my point across. Btw ive been this lobby more than u and and ur statement on the state of bloods just aint true chief.

Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 20 September 2018 - 8:55 pm
Guys... you know i got love for you and all, but..

stfu and play already 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 20 September 2018 - 9:06 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
You play way more than almost anyone, you and bek. So naturally you guys should be the best, doesnt hurt the fact you both are just one mappers too. Sorry if you think cba hero is the hardest map in CS.. but it really isnt... RCB is probably the hardest overall map to learn, get good at and master. You guys came into the scene when most have already reached their prime and lost interest or are now mid 20's going on 30's and have other and better things to do.. you play like a lot of us did 4-5+ years ago.

What point on bloods isnt true? I'm full aware bloods isnt nearly as active as it once was and never once said otherwise... back in feb/march there was quite a lot of tgs happening (2018) and in may it had a bit of resurgence too... Maybe more soon as well especially if a CS war was to ever happen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 20 September 2018 - 9:10 pm by Playerpro123
mich wrote:
Guys... you know i got love for you and all, but..

stfu and play already 11

Delete CS Mich. Remove CS lobby all together.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 20 September 2018 - 9:21 pm
If you are interested vivo i will become active just for you and start hosting rdm tg for everyone that wants to learn a map that aint cb related(dont say yes just to make camp2pig happy)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 20 September 2018 - 9:33 pm
Delete CS Mich. Remove CS lobby all together.

Delete your account ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 62 posts