Community Forums > General > Suggestions & New Game Support > Why people are quiting CBA and Custome sc

Why people are quiting CBA and Custome sc

SKYLINER34

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 27 August 2018 - 12:50 am by SKYLINER34
It's unforutnate to say that the game has become a joke from the maps that keep getting updated.

I was building my base and the enemy is pushing me in and it removed all my walls and towers..

You've made the game a Joke and many people will quit and have stopped playing because of that reason..

I don't understand so I am in my base and the enemy is inside ... I am blocked.. and I get my walls and towers removed? WTF this is bull crap.

FIX CBA MAP NOW OR MANY OF US WILL LEAVE AGE OF EMPIRES FOR GOOD.

SUGGESTIONS.

-MAX TOWER LIMIT IN BASE SHOULD BE 25 TOWERS.
-MAX WALLS IN BASE 3 WALLS.
-BRING SIEGE OWNAGER
-BRING BOMBARD TOWERS AS WELL.
-TAKE OFF THAT CAMP FEATURE..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]LightOfTheSeven

Posted 27 August 2018 - 3:31 am
Bro, Custom Scenario began dying a very long time ago right when CBA became an empire. The uncivilized crowd that plays that cursed map moved in and the overall civilized players who enjoyed variety were driven out.

Leave CBA/Hero behind and come to arcade. Enjoy better maps and help that promising lobby grow into something great.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs

Edited 27 August 2018 - 4:21 am by ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs
Its a rule, if u try to put double wall inside or too if you build more of 20 towers will be removed bcs is a rule Anticamp,man..Enjoy game without camp,gl,hf
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]jjuann

Posted 27 August 2018 - 5:36 am
we should start hosting in rm , no players at all in cs lobby zzz
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo

Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:05 am

But..but...but CS is not dead.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SKYLINER34

Posted 27 August 2018 - 7:41 pm
Double wall? DOUBLE WALL SHOULD BE WHEN YOU BUILD TWO WALLS TOUCHING OTHER.. WHERE IS THE MODERATORS>.. THIS IS SERIOUS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]

Group: Server Administrator
Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:05 pm
This is why:
SKYLINER34 wrote:
It's unforutnate to say that the game has become a joke from the maps that keep getting updated.

I was building my base and the enemy is pushing me in and it removed all my walls and towers..

You've made the game a Joke and many people will quit and have stopped playing because of that reason..

I don't understand so I am in my base and the enemy is inside ... I am blocked.. and I get my walls and towers removed? WTF this is bull crap.

FIX CBA MAP NOW OR MANY OF US WILL LEAVE AGE OF EMPIRES FOR GOOD.

SUGGESTIONS.

-MAX TOWER LIMIT IN BASE SHOULD BE 25 TOWERS.
-MAX WALLS IN BASE 3 WALLS.
-BRING SIEGE OWNAGER
-BRING BOMBARD TOWERS AS WELL.
-TAKE OFF THAT CAMP FEATURE..

and this:
Its a rule, if u try to put double wall inside or too if you build more of 20 towers will be removed bcs is a rule Anticamp,man..Enjoy game without camp,gl,hf

and of course this:

this:
Eot_gloo wrote:
But..but...but CS is not dead.

and this:
SKYLINER34 wrote:
Double wall? DOUBLE WALL SHOULD BE WHEN YOU BUILD TWO WALLS TOUCHING OTHER.. WHERE IS THE MODERATORS>.. THIS IS SERIOUS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Mike_

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 28 August 2018 - 2:03 am
stick it in RM........see how she does
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]ViVo_

Posted 28 August 2018 - 2:19 am
My guy, you ll appreciate those features when you get a few more games under your belt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]_Zix

Posted 28 August 2018 - 7:05 am
SKYLINER34 wrote:

You are absolutely right. If you reach the limit, only the CONSTRUCTION should be blocked, and the towers should not be removed. Because if you accidentally overbuild the limit, it will f*ck up your whole game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs

Posted 28 August 2018 - 7:19 am
[MM]_Zix wrote:
You are absolutely right. If you reach the limit, only the CONSTRUCTION should be blocked, and the towers should not be removed. Because if you accidentally overbuild the limit, it will f*ck up your whole game.
Sir Zix, he has reason,but sometimes if you camp more than 15 or 20 minutes inside Gates;there is a rule where says " Anti camp" and all ur towers/ walls inside Gates will be removed..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]_Zix

Posted 28 August 2018 - 8:27 am
Sir Zix, he has reason,but sometimes if you camp more than 15 or 20 minutes inside Gates;there is a rule where says " Anti camp" and all ur towers/ walls inside Gates will be removed..
I didn't know that, but I think a better option would be to damage all towers inside base 1 HP/sec, so all towers would have about 20 min lifetime, and all of them would't be removed instantly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Grond]LnL_

Posted 28 August 2018 - 2:15 pm
[MM]_Zix wrote:
I didn't know that, but I think a better option would be to damage all towers inside base 1 HP/sec, so all towers would have about 20 min lifetime, and all of them would't be removed instantly.

Those could make for easy razes. What that also affect the existing Accursed Towers that are part of the delete-boot feature of the map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 DaXuDwFwM

Posted 28 August 2018 - 3:46 pm
[sT]Mike_ wrote:
stick it in RM........see how she does

1???
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kung_Fool

Posted 30 August 2018 - 6:38 pm
LOL I love this, people complaining about the map being edited by Voobly and they dont like it. Well this is what Voobly has done to me for years, its just another reason I quit playing rated. Noobs cry that they cant win so Voobly edits the map so they can win. And this bull**** anti camp crap Voobly is editing in is pure hack stuff made by the cheaters. Voobly is just calling it part of the map. WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345678910
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 146 posts