Community Forums > General > Suggestions & New Game Support > voobly mobile app for android and iOS

voobly mobile app for android and iOS

xD

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 31 July 2018 - 2:11 am
Hi everyone!

I want to suggest the creation of a voobly mobile application for smart phones, I think it is necessary to have it operative from now on as it would be of great help for us voobly users in terms of fast communication between our contacts as well as to read messages that leave us in the inbox, of greater use would be to people who work in voobly where many times they do not have a computer nearby to communicate and we all know that a smart phone facilitates communication over the internet anywhere that we are. The truth is that I find it difficult to understand how this application does not exist yet, so many professionals trained in voobly can do it. The truth is that if I were an engineer or programmer I would have created the application, but unfortunately I am not, I leave this suggestion if we want to project ourselves voraciously into the future. If the problem of why the application does not yet exist is the money, count on me to make a donation, and I know that they will join more in support of this great idea.
I hope guys that reflect on this suggestion, think and give more ideas about it

greetings to all!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ BB']_Angelito

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 1 August 2018 - 2:04 am
Great idea, I think I've never seen that this topic has been discussed in the forum, let's hope that those in charge voobly see this and start thinking about a mobile application.

;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [£ørd™]_1O

Edited 4 August 2018 - 12:50 am by [£ørd™]_1O
I think it's a good idea ;good , but I do not know how feasible its use may be, maybe it's not so necessary, maybe it's necessary to go deeper into the topic to create an efficient application.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Camp2DieNoob

Group: Streamer
Posted 4 August 2018 - 1:49 am
this had been suggested many time before but idk why no one implement this, but anyways i don't find this useful
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Group: Most Valuable Player
Edited 4 August 2018 - 5:58 am by mich
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238088

In short (tl;dr) Need a lot of horses to pull this wagon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Camp2DieNoob

Posted 4 August 2018 - 6:23 am
if you want something to communicate with ppl from voobly, go make a whatsapp group, is quite more easy and fast.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 4 August 2018 - 7:09 am by mich
I don't think that's the point of all these 'iphone/voobly mobil' threads.

I think players are wanting a mini version of Voobly on their phone for when they can't use their desktop/laptop. Spectate games, speak to friends in Voobly chat rooms, etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]

Group: VTech Lead
Edited 4 August 2018 - 2:18 pm by +[email protected]
The only purpose such an app would ever serve is to help stay in touch with your friends on Voobly. A chat app at best. Ofc, we can try and make it more useful by allowing users to comment on walls, view player stats, ratings etc. The effectiveness of such an app is questionable as all of the gaming privileges including spectating, is near impossible to implement

That said, there has been attempts to get this started in the past. Unfortunately, it didn't quite progress well and was eventually abandoned.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 4 August 2018 - 10:05 pm
mich wrote:
Spectate games
I want to see you install AoC on an iPhone for instance 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 k52aLLigator

Posted 4 August 2018 - 10:40 pm
:D its hard job , actually i can say its like rocket science. So not enough personal " i want to suggest " term.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 4 August 2018 - 11:36 pm
I want to see you install AoC on an iPhone for instance 11
mich wrote:
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238088

In short (tl;dr) Need a lot of horses to pull this wagon.

Ya that's the problem, there are no mobile games available to purchase for iphone/android. Doesn't take a genius to figure out you would need a game to install on your phone. Same concept as the computer.. derp.
Link | Reply | Quote
 papadopulos

Posted 5 August 2018 - 6:03 pm
There is a simple app on Google Play called "AOC PACK".Showing live voobly ladder,live twitch streams,game taunts,tournament calendar and links about aoc.Think its quite good and enough for me.
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 xD

Posted 6 August 2018 - 3:06 am
if you want something to communicate with ppl from voobly, go make a whatsapp group, is quite more easy and fast.

The purpose of this topic is to suggest new or better ideas to be able to implement the application and thus communicate with voobly friends or read the messages in your profile's inbox at any time. clearly you do not have any interest to be able to realize voobly a more integral place since you have not proposed anything but to discard this endeavor.
I think you should get away from this publication and move on with your life ;thumbdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 xD

Posted 6 August 2018 - 3:17 am
Well guys, my purpose has been to propose this topic to show my interest and that of many other players who believe that voobly is more than just a place to come to just play, if your answer is "it is impossible to perform for that reason" 'I believe that everything in this life is possible if there is a desire to do so. count on my support if at any time you think about carrying out this suggestion.

greetings to all!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Camp2DieNoob

Posted 6 August 2018 - 5:38 am
xD wrote:
The purpose of this topic is to suggest new or better ideas to be able to implement the application and thus communicate with voobly friends or read the messages in your profile's inbox at any time.
mate, if you only want to check inbox/read wall and topics... by far is better to use mobile browser, but if you want something like the voobly client with lobby/chat and spectate is a bit hard to get it yet, first of all you need a develop team in charge of this to make a real time app with all the aoc/voobly features, thing if someone took the risk to do it.. will take at the very least 1 year to made it o r more.
Quote:
clearly you do not have any interest to be able to realize voobly a more integral place since you have not proposed anything but to discard this endeavor.
I think you should get away from this publication and move on with your life ;thumbdown
lol, don't take me as pessimist when i'm in favour about this being real, but to be realistic is quite hard at this moment to get it fast yet.. i mean there is no way you can get this in a short time/term

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 19 posts