Community Forums > General > Suggestions & New Game Support > A filter for minimum games to a player's name

A filter for minimum games to a player's name

EmergentFungus

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 20 June 2018 - 5:10 pm
Just as we can set a range for a player's rating as an entrance requirement to a room, please can we have a filter for minimum number of games played?

I want to play with players who have a certain number of games recorded on their team games ladder and I spend so much time speccing players who then give me attitude and end up on the ignore list.

It's tedious and I don't want to do it anymore. Please can this be added?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]

Group: VTech Lead
Posted 20 June 2018 - 7:42 pm
It would discourage new players from coming to the lobby and therefore not something that we would be keen on implementing. Besides setting up such a filter would prevent players from joining your room as spectators.

You can set your rating requirements for your game room to be 1601 onwards as some players do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 EmergentFungus

Posted 20 June 2018 - 8:04 pm
I actually disable spectators as I have no desire to be watched and it stops the bug where people up themselves after host has launched and steal a place.

I'm also a ****ty 1500 rated player and there's a lot of players around that level who only have a few games to their name who I have no desire to play with. I've learnt from experience that I only want to play with those who have at least 100 games on their account on the team games ladder. Any less and they don't have the experience, they will ruin the game in one way or another.

Please consider it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 HAM4L

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:53 am
I agree with that ^, or players in Ms should start with 1400 rating
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]MassKilller

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:51 pm
Instead of keeping a minimum games filter, mostly players who come from NPL ruin the game.. They should be forced to play in IPL to get better and then come to MS .. direct transition from NPL to MS is a disaster.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts