People have ruined this game

ZOET

Edited 24 June 2018 - 10:23 pm by ZOET
Literally every game I play people are calling each other "****", "noob", and they lag the game. Three games in a row I've had my ally feed the enemy. I've had people continuously Save Chapter, which rendered the game unplayable. People lag intentionally when losing.

This **** happens EVERY SINGLE CBA HERO GAME. It is frustrating and will be the reason I love Voobly for good. I have reported these ****s several times, but NOTHING ever happens. What are the staff doing? Maybe it's time to get some more mods?

I've been using this client since the beginning of IGZones. It's over now, though. It is literally impossible to get a good game. Start IP banning these ****s. That's the only way to solve it.

We have been busy solving complaints . Complants is a tool that help your game problems .

We do have stronger punishments and anything they do bad stuff they get a warning and if they continue doing it they get a -150 taken away or ban .

In the back in IGZ was the worst because of cheaters and doing many game crashes because of losing.

We keep getting new game patched which save chapter is no longer uses . Things has become stronger and we have staff tracking down any game problems and we update the patch

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:38 pm
ZOET wrote:
We have been busy solving complaints . Complants is a tool that help your game problems .

We do have stronger punishments and anything they do bad stuff they get a warning and if they continue doing it they get a -150 taken away or ban .

In the back in IGZ was the worst because of cheaters and doing many game crashes because of losing.

We keep getting new game patched which save chapter is no longer uses . Things has become stronger and we have staff tracking down any game problems and we update the patch

rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 aac

Posted 25 June 2018 - 4:43 pm
this is so true, there is this player WaterStrider who is convinced i lag every game, he never lets me play in his rooms, i wont say i have never lagged, i mean who hasnt? but i know several people who lag more than me with whom he plays, this is bullying, even in the help centre, it is him who replies to all. lol now whom can i report a problem with a staff now?
honestly voobly sucks, gl hf
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 25 June 2018 - 5:24 pm
aac wrote:
this is so true, there is this player WaterStrider who is convinced i lag every game, he never lets me play in his rooms, i wont say i have never lagged, i mean who hasnt? but i know several people who lag more than me with whom he plays, this is bullying, even in the help centre, it is him who replies to all. lol now whom can i report a problem with a staff now?

I remember when ZeroEmpires called me a lagger in one of his YouTube videos. Life is tough.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 25 June 2018 - 6:33 pm
aac wrote:

https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/556

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 50 out of 50 posts