Community Forums > General > Suggestions & New Game Support > About Premium Teams and Clans

About Premium Teams and Clans

[NHN]Forever

Group: Voobly Promoter
Edited 3 April 2018 - 11:36 am by [NHN]Forever
Our team, NHN, is a gold team until Dec.2018. I have talked to some of our members about renovating the gold and all of us agree that there are no real advantages on It.
I think premium teams should have advantages like this: (proposed by different members in our team)

- Discounts on member's (at least captains) premium users
- Voobly team website personalization. Now we have a website exactly as the normal teams. Why not allowing to put background, rankings, more links etc?
- support with mods design. Acess to last mods, testing New mods. We have a member that wanna be mod desinger that is not having any support by voobly (and he asked for It).
- support with internal tournaments. Now prize badges are not allowed anymore, and the offered prizes are premiums for just a couple of months.
- exclusivity for rooms 1-10 (together with premium users and staff)

I think now we are suffering from a lack of interest by Voobly and by part of AoC community on the "classic teams". Years ago Big clan tournaments were happen, now there is only the great Rts League, that is not receiving enough support in favour of the casual-teams tournaments where the most famous 2k players unite to try to win Big money-prize tournaments like BoA. If we look at the Rts League, lots of 2k continue to participate on It like. For example this season:
MbL, Laan, Tatoh, Nicov, Fedex, Spaden, Bullet, Andorin, LB10, Sobek, GKT_Cloud, Nili, Error... resulting on super-high level matches that are mostly ignored by the aoc community. I think AoC community needs the clans and voobly needs the clans to continue growing. I think we need:

- Support by Voobly and aoezone to Rts League
- new editions of the team tournaments Clan Masters, Máster Clan League, AOC Liga, LMA, WCL...
-improving on the premium teams benefits

I know there is people that wont agree with me. Im just giving my opinion and what we think in NHN.

Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET

Group: Game Moderator
Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:31 pm
The Server Admins will review this soon. they are pretty busy right now..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NHN]Forever

Posted 2 April 2018 - 3:25 pm
Okey. Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 WinniTo

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 3 April 2018 - 1:34 am
All what you said is true... i agree with you ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Mike_

Posted 4 April 2018 - 8:08 am
I agree ! 100%
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 4 April 2018 - 8:47 pm by [LyF]JimmY
+ZOET wrote:
The Server Admins will review this soon. they are pretty busy right now..

Posting memes and lolz threads on 4chan does take a surprising amount of time out of the day.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LYF_boothman1

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 6 April 2018 - 2:53 am
I support this message to ... If we are paying and supporting Voobly. Then Voobly should support us as well
Link | Reply | Quote
 kwin

Group: Platinum Membership
Edited 6 April 2018 - 5:44 am by kwin
I support this message to ... If we are paying and supporting Voobly. Then Voobly should support us as well

They are supporting us as far as I know... They are busy with UP 1.5, and what I read from the forum, this takes almost all their free time and most other suggestions are on hold, I guess it's not easy to work on many different things at the same time...

But, that doesn't mean they will not look at this (I hope).

I suppose, the more positive reactions on a suggestion, the quicker they will try to make it if it's possible for them...

Just my 2¢

There are for example also some minor bugs in the premium lobby's.
For example, a little funny bug... I have platinum account, but I can't take a premium room in my own lobby because I have moderator status there ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]robo_boro

Posted 6 April 2018 - 10:06 am
Use go to game or click on a game directly and you can join. Auto hosting will default to non premind rooms as a mod.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NHN]Forever

Edited 6 April 2018 - 1:03 pm by [NHN]Forever

At this moments, there is no real support by Voobly to any team, neither normal teams nor premium teams. This, added to the lack of support to teams or team tournaments in the AoC community in general, has changed the situation drastically in comparison to what we had in 2002-2012. In the biggest clan tournament RTS League, that almost doesn´t have any support, final stage games were watched by like 50 viewers, some even 10-20 viewers, but when i organized clan-wars with support of voobly last year (when Genette was around here) we reached like 200 viewers even in a 16x clan war. So i don´t think that the problem is of people not interested in teams, the problem is the lack of support in form of premium benefits, clan tournaments, clan wars, team website´s designs...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 6 April 2018 - 7:17 pm
At this moments, there is no real support by Voobly to any team, neither normal teams nor premium teams. This, added to the lack of support to teams or team tournaments in the AoC community in general, has changed the situation drastically in comparison to what we had in 2002-2012. In the biggest clan tournament RTS League, that almost doesn´t have any support, final stage games were watched by like 50 viewers, some even 10-20 viewers, but when i organized clan-wars with support of voobly last year (when Genette was around here) we reached like 200 viewers even in a 16x clan war. So i don´t think that the problem is of people not interested in teams, the problem is the lack of support in form of premium benefits, clan tournaments, clan wars, team website´s designs...

Not enough people playing the game. That’s all it boils down to
Link | Reply | Quote
 kwin

Group: Platinum Membership
Edited 6 April 2018 - 9:59 pm by kwin
Use go to game or click on a game directly and you can join. Auto hosting will default to non premind rooms as a mod.

Many premium functions don't work in my own lobby for me...

- Watch picture, left side (Kwin lobby), rooms 1-5(6) are reserved and can not click on them, right side (s1L3nT lobby), I can click on the premium rooms.
For me, the only way to take a premium room in Kwin lobby is using go to game button and select a premium room there.

- Stealth modus works not in Kwin lobby, it works for me in s1L3nT lobby (you see a premium tab there, didn't tested it out but I guess it works there).

- The only lobby on Voobly where I see adds is ... Kwin lobby ^^ (Watch pic again)
- The only playing lobby on Voobly where I can't have Custom Game room adds is ... Kwin lobby again.
- The bold text option in lobby chat works standard in bold (with ! not in bold), is the opposite as in all other lobby's, maybe this one is not a bug, but in the game chat it works normal again...
- Join Full Game rooms (could not test it yet)

This is all I could find in case they find time to work on this again :)
For me, it looks like the problem is de mod status, also looks like all are minor bugs, but, I am not a developer, you never know how much time it takes to fix these...
Attachments:
Team_lobbys.JPG (file size: 348.5 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +Gallas

Group: System Operator
Posted 6 April 2018 - 11:26 pm
kwin wrote:
Many premium functions don't work in my own lobby for me...
I believe these changes are related to how staff privileges were changed from premium users. Example using MS lobby premium rooms are no longer available for staff level users.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NHN]Forever

Edited 6 April 2018 - 11:52 pm by [NHN]Forever
So waiting for an answer by the server admins. And plz dont answer that u gonna study our proposals.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LYF_boothman1

Posted 7 April 2018 - 3:42 pm
Trust me i have put this ideas forward many many times to many to court i wont hold my breath that this time they will care...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 45 posts