Fast proxy only sometimes?

Azkarel

Posted 27 July 2017 - 5:28 am
Help please, i have fast proxy only sometimes and not 24/7 with everyone why does this happen? i already opened ports and every solution
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 27 July 2017 - 3:37 pm
hi
i think most people get that on occasion.
from options at the top of a lobby, do the network diagnostic and show here.
a few things to check,
the forwarded playing pc private ip, is still the ip of that pc. [dhcp/step1: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134]
check pc firewall settings allow voobly/game.[updates can alter things] check your AV is not checking what it doesnt need to in real time. check what programs start at boot of the pc and run in the back ground. [little to none needed. can start them as needed]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Azkarel

Edited 28 July 2017 - 12:29 am by Azkarel
kitt wrote:
hi
i think most people get that on occasion.
from options at the top of a lobby, do the network diagnostic and show here.
a few things to check,
the forwarded playing pc private ip, is still the ip of that pc. [dhcp/step1: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134]
check pc firewall settings allow voobly/game.[updates can alter things] check your AV is not checking what it doesnt need to in real time. check what programs start at boot of the pc and run in the back ground. [little to none needed. can start them as needed]

Already did that, heres the net diagno

Also happens on 1.5, wasnt the 1.5 supposed to change the way it works so theres a real host?

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Resultado del Test: All Pass
Estado de la Red: All tests passed
Acción Recomendada: None
Detalles: All tests passed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:02 am
Hi
You need have to forward this single UDP port 16000 in your router to the computer's LAN (IPV4) address which you use to play.

For further more technical assistance, please provide us the following specific details:
How do you connect to the Ethernet connection for your computer (Cable / Wi-Fi)?
What's your Router / Modem device make & model no.?
Since when have you been facing with this FP issue?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts