Poll to reset CBA/Hero Ladders

[ViCiouS]Sneak_

Posted 3 April 2017 - 12:42 am
Yeah my rates pretty bad, I blame the random.

RESET THIS ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 WF_Dragon_

Posted 3 April 2017 - 4:37 pm
year
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 3 April 2017 - 5:12 pm
Yeah it's about time... could have been done a while ago... these rates are several years old now... Also merging the 1v1 CBA and Hero into one ladder was a very poor idea, as they are very different with different players and it's just adding to the overshadowing of CBA by Hero, which we all agree is not a good thing as CBA is the superior balanced map
Link | Reply | Quote
 HyuuN

Posted 4 April 2017 - 2:57 pm
Yeah it's about time... could have been done a while ago... these rates are several years old now... Also merging the 1v1 CBA and Hero into one ladder was a very poor idea, as they are very different with different players and it's just adding to the overshadowing of CBA by Hero, which we all agree is not a good thing as CBA is the superior balanced map
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 5 April 2017 - 6:46 am
cba should unrated as sux boring map ,
all matter about raze build -.- can easyly balance by raze vills buildings if feeded, but in hero feed = death confirm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 5 April 2017 - 8:36 am
cba should unrated as sux boring map ,
all matter about raze build -.- can easyly balance by raze vills buildings if feeded, but in hero feed = death confirm
Im not surprised a simple minded creature whos bad at CBA would say such thing.

CBA requires a far wider skillset than CBA Hero, if not the widest out of all CS maps. Hero ist basically just another kill oriented blood map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 5 April 2017 - 10:25 am by Brytiago
Im not surprised a simple minded creature whos bad at CBA would say such thing.

CBA requires a far wider skillset than CBA Hero, if not the widest out of all CS maps. Hero ist basically just another kill oriented blood map.

Both CBA and HERO are pretty much equal in skill. Each map has different circumstances that cancel each other out. The key difference is that in Hero you have to do more things at once than in CBA. For example, in CBA the only units you have to control are those from your castle and, or buildings. In Hero you have other things to control like heroes. In cba one can literally just play with the mouse and occasionally use hotkeys. In hero a person is more likely to use hotkeys because there are far more units to control due to the higher diversity
Anyways, you start with an ad hominem against Primez (attacking the person rather than his argument).
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZosNebula_

Posted 5 April 2017 - 2:35 pm
Above post is a high-brow comment ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 April 2017 - 4:07 pm
Brytiago wrote:
Both CBA and HERO are pretty much equal in skill. Each map has different circumstances that cancel each other out. The key difference is that in Hero you have to do more things at once than in CBA. For example, in CBA the only units you have to control are those from your castle and, or buildings. In Hero you have other things to control like heroes. In cba one can literally just play with the mouse and occasionally use hotkeys. In hero a person is more likely to use hotkeys because there are far more units to control due to the higher diversity
Anyways, you start with an ad hominem against Primez (attacking the person rather than his argument).

Primez attacked the scenario and indirectly the community playing it. I feel saddened by the fact that someone like you who tries to appear smart oversaw such an important detail.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 5 April 2017 - 5:56 pm
****ing facepalm for ****'s sakes
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 5 April 2017 - 7:17 pm
Doesn't matter what Primez said, DV8 is still committing that fallacy. Always refute the argument (CBA sucks and is boring) not attack the person if you want to be credible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 April 2017 - 7:45 pm
Was the first statement written by a credible person? Why are you using a team tag in order to refer to KoolSavas? Does the argument even the have to be refuted, as it is just an opinion? Why do you care how opinion related arguments are solved? Why do you even try to apply fallacy for an opinion? An opinion is neither right or wrong, so there cannot be an incorrect way to approach it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 5 April 2017 - 8:09 pm
I am sorry but it seems like a waste of time to go further since there is much to explain. Anyways to get back on topic I think reset should occur every two years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 April 2017 - 8:19 pm
And those two statements are just your opinions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 5 April 2017 - 8:31 pm by Brytiago
You do not seem to understand the difference between an opinion and an argument based on your response prior to mine as I asked to stop. Here is something brief but I will not go forward on someone who pretends to know. [You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4567
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 92 posts