'Fair Random teams'

[7th]And1zeas

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 24 September 2016 - 9:30 pm
Hi,

isn't it possible to update the 'random teams' ingame so that it would generate teams with the same avg rate?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:23 pm
you first need a developer for this
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']howvicking

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:29 pm
Maybe Faravahar can hire someone with his poker earnings?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:23 am
Maybe Faravahar can hire someone with his poker earnings?

talking **** and digging up old grudges on a topic that's meant to be constructive and has nothign to do with that.

#Not surprised

don't know if you ever made it to mod, i may hope not.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UB]_Hacks

Posted 25 September 2016 - 1:22 am
Split the players manually. Problem solved.rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 September 2016 - 1:50 am
[UB]_Hacks wrote:

In RM, the ratings seem pretty accurate. Usually people just split the lowest or split the highest 2 players and let the rest go random. Nobody ever goes through the trouble of splitting more players, which can lead to team averages being more than 100 points apart from eachother (which is a lot in most games).
I think if the 'random' system tried to make teams based on calculated rate averages it would get a lot more balanced games.

I'm pretty convinced that a feature like this would get a lot more balanced games, just not sure if it's practicable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LaTecnica

Group: Streamer
Posted 25 September 2016 - 2:56 am
[UB]_Hacks wrote:
damn lazy danny, you always with your crazy ideas ;ala
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t

Posted 25 September 2016 - 9:30 am
hi ,
Its not possible until developers gets active again :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']howvicking

Edited 25 September 2016 - 9:42 am by ['RB']howvicking
talking **** and digging up old grudges on a topic that's meant to be constructive and has nothign to do with that.

#Not surprised

don't know if you ever made it to mod, i may hope not.

Posts a topic that has been discussed over four times in the past, hopes to get a real discussion going without the same answers like last time (e.g. "need an active developer"). You have been around all these threads and now you are posting it as it was your idea all along. If you want for something to get done, actually get involved, not repost a stupid thread over and over again. Yes, people should have that feature and yes it would make games fairer, but why the hell are just talking, do something about it, if you want it. Things do not appear out of thin words alone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UB]_Hacks

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:41 am
In RM, the ratings seem pretty accurate. Usually people just split the lowest or split the highest 2 players and let the rest go random. Nobody ever goes through the trouble of splitting more players, which can lead to team averages being more than 100 points apart from eachother (which is a lot in most games).
I think if the 'random' system tried to make teams based on calculated rate averages it would get a lot more balanced games.

I'm pretty convinced that a feature like this would get a lot more balanced games, just not sure if it's practicable.

i do agree with you, but as they said you need someone to code it. Moreover, voobly also needs a match making system based on each player's rating before the average rate system to make sure everything goes fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:42 am
Posts a topic that has been discussed over four times in the past, hopes to get a real discussion going without the same answers like last time (e.g. "need an active developer"). You have been around all these threads and now you are posting it as it was your idea all along. If you want for something to get done, actually get involved, not repost a stupid thread over and over again. Yes, people should have that feature and yes it would make games fairer, but why the hell are just talking, do something about it, if you want it. Things do not appear out of thin words alone.

Estonia... lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:00 pm

Lol at you thinking that i read every topic on these forums,
Lol at you thinking i'd try to take credit for someone else's work that way
Lol at you trying to insult people on a suggestion forum on a topic that was started as a constructive idea

Lol at you, you must be a smart guy lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']howvicking

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:24 pm
Lol at you thinking that i read every topic on these forums,
Lol at you thinking i'd try to take credit for someone else's work that way
Lol at you trying to insult people on a suggestion forum on a topic that was started as a constructive idea

Lol at you, you must be a smart guy lol

Posting one line sentence in your constructive idea thread. ;1thumbup

The previous people who suggested it actually put in some effort and described the process with images and/or longer paragraphs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 pleasesayhello

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:30 pm
lol at you for not knowing that voobly aint got a developer
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WUC]PradeeP

Edited 25 September 2016 - 8:04 pm by [WUC]PradeeP
Lol at you ,sign me up !

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2