Moral high ground

[7th]Phurriz

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 16 March 2016 - 3:58 am
OMG malte 2 wtf man ok u what to do to prove im innocent xD so lame claiming i do stuff when its so not true.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Phurriz

Posted 16 March 2016 - 3:58 am
does old recs from like the tiw i played against eot help? i did aow and cba? few days ago
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 16 March 2016 - 4:00 am
I never claimed you use macros, nor did I every say that about my dv8 fellas. Btw, you cant prove if someone uses macros or not, so save the trouble of trying to act like you havent even heard about it until now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 16 March 2016 - 4:28 am
As the thread went a bit off its original purpose which was to witch hunt Eot for a mistake and to take attention away from Damian blatantly cheating on purpose.

If 7th feels like we cheated you with this or badly wronged you and theres a big impact in this game... Eot is offering you guys a rematch in the khanz game.. Drew & Charlie vs Efkan & Scar. Pick a date/time whenever all 4 are online or arrange it for this weekend. Up to 7th, otherwise just let it be what it was.. a mistake which happened in game which we'll apologize for... something still to this date 7th has not apologized for after doing something 10x worse.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Fugs_Bunny

Posted 16 March 2016 - 4:39 am
Wtf, why would you replay it?
It wasnt an issue in the first place. They had an advantage with the p2-position, out of fairness they should have deleted the walledge anyway, which he didnt. Because drew used the mod it was as if it were a fair game. Furthermore, even if one would argue that the advantage gained by having p2 shouldnt be taken, drew could have just attacked a different wallspot. It wouldnt have made any difference.

But some 7th players ****ing about not having an unfair advantage kind of fits after that whole damian-****fight. So funny that they dont understand (or twist it on purpose...) that the wallmod actually just gets rid of sth that shouldnt be there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Fugs_Bunny

Posted 16 March 2016 - 4:48 am
Thx for your valuable input! We all appreciate it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo

Posted 16 March 2016 - 6:13 am
7th and eot just use unfair advantage to win games. I never used this **** in my life and had 2500 rate. You all suck ****ing scum
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 16 March 2016 - 8:44 am
1. I don't have an issue with people using mods. That's a responsibility for Voobly to monitor and judge what's allowable or not.

2. It's up to TIW Admin to install rules on what mods are allowed/not allowed. Oversight like most things in the tournament.

3. Drew played on GamePark. It was when Mazon and Snow made DotDotDot clan. We played some 2v2 together as HisWorstNightmare and HerWorstNightmare. He either has a bad memory or is lying for a particular reason.

I've never heard of Drew using cheats on Zone. I didn't associate much with him or the mVz guys, most of them were more interested in talking **** about xl or hosting chat rooms with 'Gina' than actually playing games. Zone was rife with cheat accusations among top players.

4. Damian has been accused of cheating a lot on GamePark and early IGZ. As a moderator I could never find evidence to prove he did cheat, dealing with the complaints people would put in. He might of had a **** personality and Smurfed a lot, but I won't call him a cheat until he is be proven guilty.

Using a graphic mod to make tower blocking easier to break is lame, but there's people here who have done worse in order to win games or wars and thus merit no entitlement to witch hunt the guy. Comes down to what is ethically acceptable with graphic mods and what is not, which should be policed by Voobly.

5. I don't think this topic was at all necessary. I think the set you guys played was managed maturely and showcased CS in a good light.

The ways you guys have conducted yourselves on the forums afterward is a ****ing embarrassment. I am all for entertaining and interesting albeit heated discussion. All I've read is lying, speculative claims and irrelevant histories of people that have been misconstrued. Not only is that boring, but it just fuels this pathetic cycle of bull****.

Why don't you argue over something interesting, like who's the better Europe players, or who's the better team game players instead of each other's past and the use of macros and mods which have been around from a decade ago in cases.

6. ViCiouS hold the moral high ground until you guys prove otherwise. We have guys in prison who are better role models for CS than you lot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 16 March 2016 - 9:12 am
The isometric view on Khans Blood, makes the map unfair in the first place, using a mod to see the wall makes it fair again. You are all ****s, if you are using this argument to support your claim to not be using any Visual Mods.

Inb4 you start throwing **** at me do think before. One player has to keep in mind that he can never attack two certain wall pieces or it will slow him down in rushing. Saying, "so what?", "his own fault", is ignorant, because the other player can attack those very same wall pieces without any possibility of a penalty. The layout of bases is not mirrored for the use of isometric view, thus the scenario itself is unfair.

Dot, or whoever you are, you are either scum of the Earth for trying to spread falsified facts on purpose or an ignorant noob, who is not able to see the problem as a whole. Whoever in CS who is now going to defend him for making this thread is a hypocrite and a ****.

And to point out, the use of macros is banned in most cash sponsored competitive tournaments in a variety of games. A + B = C, results in disqualification from the tournament. Although, for TIW, it is to be decided by the host and not by the community.
Link | Reply | Quote
 xEddy

Edited 16 March 2016 - 9:25 am by xEddy
And to point out, the use of macros is banned in most cash sponsored competitive tournaments in a variety of games. A + B = C, results in disqualification from the tournament. Although, for TIW, it is to be decided by the host and not by the community.

Since voobly cannot block macros and it is hard to see who's using them, it doesn't change anything.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 16 March 2016 - 9:29 am
Wtf, why would you replay it?
It wasnt an issue in the first place. They had an advantage with the p2-position, out of fairness they should have deleted the walledge anyway, which he didnt. Because drew used the mod it was as if it were a fair game. Furthermore, even if one would argue that the advantage gained by having p2 shouldnt be taken, drew could have just attacked a different wallspot. It wouldnt have made any difference.

But some 7th players ****ing about not having an unfair advantage kind of fits after that whole damian-****fight. So funny that they dont understand (or twist it on purpose...) that the wallmod actually just gets rid of sth that shouldnt be there.

Just read the whole thread now, give this man a cookie or make him a forum moderator. Out of all previous posters, Evil_Weasel actually understands what is the real problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Edited 16 March 2016 - 9:32 am by [7th]Like_Gg___
Third Party Tools

The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 16 March 2016 - 9:54 am
Third Party Tools

The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.
I very much doubt when that rule was put into place it had in mind 'small wall' mod. As the ****wood mod is in the exact same category as small walls and most Europers including yourself probably are using that right now.

nice try though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Edited 16 March 2016 - 10:24 am by [7th]Like_Gg___
But ****wood wasnt removed for random ladder while short walls were removed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 xEddy

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:25 am
Fran is basically saying that 7th's 1st place award of last TiW should be take coz his teammates cheated.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 84 posts