Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Keep disconnection, Voobly restarting again and again.

Keep disconnection, Voobly restarting again and again.

[Cipher]Khagan

Posted 29 February 2016 - 1:19 pm
Hi

I have been keep on dropping many times every day from voobly, I daily lose like 4-5 games bcoz of dropping.

Whenever i login to Voobly messenger.. The login is successful but my antivirus also show this message.. When i login on facebook, twitter, youtube or gmail, it doesnot show this error. its only showing for voobly..

You must login into Voobly to view image

and whenever i open voobly.com it shows this message...

I have ESET Nod32 Antivirus 8.0.3 ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 2 March 2016 - 11:41 am
Move to tech support forums..
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 2 March 2016 - 4:28 pm
hi
use the below to allow voobly and the game through your AV. also through any pc firewall you have.
[You must login to view link]
refresh bc trojan.
this will tell you how to remove it.
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Cipher]Khagan

Posted 3 March 2016 - 3:16 pm
I can't find firewall in ESET NOD32..

Here are the things after pressing F5 for Advanced setup window.. Screenshot below

and i saw some these setting. are these okay or should i remove voobly from it?

Link | Reply | Quote
 GregStein

Edited 3 March 2016 - 4:31 pm by GregStein
It's obvious that in the game browser there seems to be an adware/malware injection. The injection comes from your default browser. Exit voobly and Use an adware cleaner tool provided by kitt above or use one of the following:

Adwcleaner: [You must login to view link]
Hitman pro: [You must login to view link]

A reboot is required after cleaning. Then run voobly again and see if it is resolved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Cipher]Khagan

Posted 4 March 2016 - 4:43 pm
GregStein wrote:
It's obvious that in the game browser there seems to be an adware/malware injection. The injection comes from your default browser. Exit voobly and Use an adware cleaner tool provided by kitt above or use one of the following:

Adwcleaner: [You must login to view link]
Hitman pro: [You must login to view link]

A reboot is required after cleaning. Then run voobly again and see if it is resolved.

I used adware cleaner tool, there was only 1 file detected was voobly.. when i tried to clean the file, it says purchase full version... I can't purchase.. I will try that AdwCleaner now

and i already allowed in firewall... but still it happened 1 time just few minutes ago.. last 1 day was okay, no problem with it..
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 4 March 2016 - 5:02 pm
hi
try this free bug scannner one: [You must login to view link]
looking at your screen shot, i think you will need to tick an application for it to be excluded/ allowed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GregStein

Edited 5 March 2016 - 6:37 pm by GregStein
You should click trial version instead of purchase and It will remove them all

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts