Community Forums > Technical Support > Game related problems / Problemas del juego > Wise-man Kitt Help please Brillant fog problem

Wise-man Kitt Help please Brillant fog problem

 derdeder


Join Date: 24 June 2014
Posts:5
Edited 4 February 2016 - 1:52 pm by derdeder
hi guys
actually i play with 1680*1050 resolution np . but when i make my resolution 1920*1080 i see very brillant fog and i see very little diffrence fog and no-fog.
[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
(u can see it on grand size)
ok i uploaded real photos
[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore


Join Date: 6 April 2009
Posts:5134
Posted 4 February 2016 - 1:30 am
In the first image I see all ok, in the second one I only see fog but seems ok. I think I don't see the same as you in the screenshots, maybe you can take a photo to your monitor to show us how do you see it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ekimku


Join Date: 3 March 2012
Posts:1066
Posted 4 February 2016 - 5:14 pm
What he meant is there is no way to distinguish fog. Look at the third image there is no border line between fog and visible area.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore


Join Date: 6 April 2009
Posts:5134
Posted 4 February 2016 - 5:58 pm
ekimku wrote:
What he meant is there is no way to distinguish fog. Look at the third image there is no border line between fog and visible area.
I figured that, but there were only 2 images, he edited and uploaded the other 2 later (what I didn't notice until now)
derdeder wrote:
hi guys
actually i play with 1680*1050 resolution np . but when i make my resolution 1920*1080 i see very brillant fog and i see very little diffrence fog and no-fog.
[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
(u can see it on grand size)
ok i uploaded real photos
[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
Now that we see the problem, let wise man kitt to help you ;lol

Well, seriusly the only things that come to my mind now are:

Video drivers: try updating them.
Monitor: try changing the refresh rate of the monitor, standard should be around 60hz, you can try increasing it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 derdeder


Join Date: 24 June 2014
Posts:5
Edited 4 February 2016 - 6:51 pm by derdeder
graphic card : gigabyte gtx 570
monitor : Lg w2261v-pf
resfresh rate 59 hz
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin


Join Date: 7 July 2014
Posts:1375
Posted 4 February 2016 - 8:21 pm
Just try adjusting your Monitors - Calibration and Gamma, and Sharpness level mate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt


Join Date: 13 January 2008
Posts:17680
Posted 4 February 2016 - 11:34 pm
Quote:
Just try adjusting your Monitors - Calibration and Gamma, and Sharpness level mate.
worth a look
Link | Reply | Quote
 derdeder


Join Date: 24 June 2014
Posts:5
Posted 5 February 2016 - 12:03 am
Dropping by improving the clarity of the screen, but this time is that it can ruin the image so this is not solution.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]


Join Date: 12 October 2014
Posts:1322
Posted 5 February 2016 - 7:35 am
It's hardware related. You can also try detaching the monitor cable and re-attaching it, alt. Turn off the power on the back of your computer, boot it up again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MPU]Dettol


Join Date: 26 May 2014
Posts:398
Posted 6 February 2016 - 11:25 am
hey there im not 100% sure but i think that you have a refresh rate problem:
soo folow this tutorial : [You must login to view link]
and try other refresh rate modes for your monitor


Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts
Forum Jump:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Most active threads in past week: