Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 13 September 2015 - 4:17 pm
i retired from CS man, sorry, but im no longer concerned with anything about CS

That is the correct choice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GG]F1NaL_

Posted 14 September 2015 - 9:44 am
This is an edited version of =V= RCB Gold 2013 F12. The idea has been suggested by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN. I think this map can become a big success similar to how CBA Heroes has become more popular than CBA.

The map is identical to the normal version except you automatically get the following heroes based on kills:
200 kills - Archers of Eyes
400 kills - Robin Hood
600 kills - Subotai
800 kills - Charles Martel
1000 kills - Genghis Khan

The map only to be played with RCB fair mod so that all players have bombard towers.
Map is not all tech to guarantee that not all civilizations get keeps and fortified gates.

I'm trying to get it popularized and hopefully made official.
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:03 am
[GG]F1NaL_ wrote:
+1

glad some good players like it :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 14 September 2015 - 3:36 pm
My problem with RCB FFA is that it takes too damn long, how long were the games with this edit?
Link | Reply | Quote
 NicKeL_

Posted 14 September 2015 - 7:35 pm
this map may be absurdly uneven because it will allow certain civs (koreans, mongols, other full castle civs) to go straight to harald/global with martel without spending any kings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 14 September 2015 - 7:43 pm by 23RaidingParty
Faravahar wrote:
My problem with RCB FFA is that it takes too damn long, how long were the games with this edit?

quick, somewhat similar to cba hero
just admit you're noob at ffa, u dont have to be good at everything, it doesn't undermine you as a person, that's what they used to tell me when i was at the asylum
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 14 September 2015 - 7:42 pm
NicKeL_ wrote:
this map may be absurdly uneven because it will allow certain civs (koreans, mongols, other full castle civs) to go straight to harald/global with martel without spending any kings.

that's true, thats why im asking here for people suggestions on how to fix this
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 15 September 2015 - 8:50 am
quick, somewhat similar to cba hero
just admit you're noob at ffa, u dont have to be good at everything, it doesn't undermine you as a person, that's what they used to tell me when i was at the asylum

Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 15 September 2015 - 9:11 am
;nonono
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ WS ]ReleasedBeast

Posted 15 September 2015 - 9:54 am
NicKeL_ wrote:
+1
that's true, thats why im asking here for people suggestions on how to fix this
you have not smoething to do with those civies. koreans screwed with 1 king, and mongols not imp on the beginning and have to spend kings on castles and then go straight to global. (with your map).

In adddition, I played this map at koreans, and I went straight for global XD
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 16 September 2015 - 6:36 pm
Truly integrating these two maps together is going to require more than just kill rewards. It's going to take a lot of testing and even then people may not even play it.

I think it's a fun idea but that's all I'm going to contribute unless I randomly decide to play again but that'd be rather silly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 19 September 2015 - 3:57 am
IMO, not a bad idea. There's a good chance it could become popular if you can get people to try it in the first place (which can be harder than it sounds). This map would have less strategy and skill involved without the option of choosing how to use your reward for kills, but thats the aspect giving it a good chance of being popular. Personally, I'd usually go for the more strategic map, but I'm not the majority. If you get the right degree of simplicity and strategy, it could outdo CBA.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 28 out of 28 posts