The Great Random Ladder Thread

ChuckFinley

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 13 March 2015 - 4:48 pm
Playing rm in the cs lobby and calling it euro isn't the same as not playing rm :-o :O
24 you caught me ;tears
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 13 March 2015 - 6:09 pm
whats so hard about gathering berries from forage bushes and chopping some wood? silly europe haters
Link | Reply | Quote
 CreativZero

Posted 13 March 2015 - 7:08 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
whats so hard about gathering berries from forage bushes and chopping some wood? silly europe haters

You're missing the point, we're playing CS in the first place because we dislike the slow pace of RM games where you have to manage econ for a huge part of the game. If we wanted to play a RM-type map we would of learned RM instead of CS. Just pick a RM map, add 50 food and a vill and call it a scenario, what's hard about gathering berries. I don't see RM players mixing in CS in their RM lobby games, if you like both RM and CS then go play RM in rm lobby and cs in cs lobby, don't try to turn CS into RM forcing people to play it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 March 2015 - 7:16 pm
Euro has been part of the cs community for a long time... basically every current top clan has atleast a group of europers (7th included) I dont know why barry put Europe back in... but Eot didnt ask for it (as damian lied and claimed masta said) So once damian gets over it and stops taking shots at Eot because of Europe.. were all good... and because of all this bs whenever you read this its probably best to take europe out barry... even europers dont really care for it in the rdm league... if we want to play a euro game we'll just host one non rated or match stats.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 13 March 2015 - 7:16 pm
I don't know why it's being reintroduced into Random League, or at least was going to be. We play it non-rated and get better games for doing so.

Europe has history being one of the oldest maps still played to date, and the only map of it's kind meriting replay-ability in CS, with WM being it's equivalent in AOK. Whether you guys like it or not, it is a custom scenario designed with a trigger system in order to make it more challenging to those who play it regularly. I don't like how every time Euro is discussed people who dislike it will bang on about it's Rm/Dm style.

I don't want it introduced because it's too hard for an average CS player to learn at a reasonable level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 13 March 2015 - 8:44 pm
You're missing the point, we're playing CS in the first place because we dislike the slow pace of RM games where you have to manage econ for a huge part of the game. If we wanted to play a RM-type map we would of learned RM instead of CS. Just pick a RM map, add 50 food and a vill and call it a scenario, what's hard about gathering berries. I don't see RM players mixing in CS in their RM lobby games, if you like both RM and CS then go play RM in rm lobby and cs in cs lobby, don't try to turn CS into RM forcing people to play it.

dont worry i got your point perfectly you dislike the map because you lose points in it so it had to be removed
so whats the next map that has to be removed just because you dislike the playstyle it has?
Link | Reply | Quote
 CreativZero

Edited 14 March 2015 - 12:28 am by CreativZero
['RB']Dan wrote:
dont worry i got your point perfectly you dislike the map because you lose points in it so it had to be removed
so whats the next map that has to be removed just because you dislike the playstyle it has?

Good job, you figured out the masterplan and my motive, I'm after puntos that's why I play CBA 1v1 rdm civ with people 300 to 500 pts below me when bored. Go in a RM lobby and ask them to play bloods and rate it as RM and see what they tell you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]WannaDJ

Posted 14 March 2015 - 3:40 am
Ray Blood v3.scx :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 14 March 2015 - 5:44 am by [Eot_]Polaris_
when p4 buys vills he gets 3 vills instead of 1... and p7's base panic doesnt work in fury blood
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 14 March 2015 - 5:38 am
when p4 buys vills he gets 3 vills instead of 3...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 14 March 2015 - 5:44 am
sorry man clear typo!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]JlackalL

Posted 14 March 2015 - 6:55 am
in rad blood, only the host has imperial, all others have fuedal age.
There is no cartography researched for any player.
All units have +1 attack and armour.
Link | Reply | Quote
 HidingBeyond

Edited 14 March 2015 - 11:27 am by HidingBeyond
What the hell. I duplicated all techs for all players, they should all be imp. ffffs.

Carto is an oversight. I made the edits on venis advice. They are meant to have only feud techs according to him.

On thinking I reckon the problem with imp must be they are not in order for the other players.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 14 March 2015 - 2:10 pm
Jesus Christ, there were a couple of bugs in Rad, you didn't have to change the whole map. I don't understand how you can keep making this mistake every few days unless you are intentionally trolling us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 14 March 2015 - 2:11 pm
idk how he ruins everything

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011121314[15]1617
Displaying 211 - 225 out of 244 posts