AoKTS updates

[AKC]TriCkZ

Edited 1 April 2015 - 5:32 pm by [AKC]TriCkZ
Thanks for the support on AOKTS you're doing an awesome job! ;thumbup Its ok with the X button no worry's. I have closed it my self a few times, trying to make the map bigger by dragging the corner out.

I understand about Digit's version and how hard, it was to convert the map so we can see all of it. It is an annoying little bug. If you can fix it that great, if not that's fine its not something that effects AOKTS its self.

Keep up the good work, you have come so far with AOKTS cant wait to see what else is in store with it. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 9 April 2015 - 9:57 am
I just added support for SWGB and CC! No need to have two separate trigger studio for each game!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AKC]TriCkZ

Edited 11 April 2015 - 9:26 am by [AKC]TriCkZ
Awesome job with AOKTS, keep up the good work.;good

I had an idea a little bit ago, as i was working on one of my maps.

Would it be possible to add a Undo and Redo setting for AOKTS? If i delete a trigger i can click Undoes and it will add it back to where it was with all the effect's and condition's as they, was before i deleted the trigger.

I was working on one of my maps, i deleted a trigger by accident when i was trying to delete other trigger and it had many effect's and condition's in it and it was a pain to set up. Sadly i did not get to save as i was in the middle of setting up a trigger.

I know saving would fix that problem. Let's be honest here who save after every click of the mouse or after every word typed or for the matter of whom, saves as they are in the middle of setting up a trigger or after they add one unit or building. Very little people save after each trigger. Some people save after adding multiple things to the map and so on.

But lets not focus around Undo and Redo being all about deleting triggers. No. There is many other things that it can be used for as in, lets say i use name change and want to change a name of a unit, and i type the name in and i delete the name and type a different name in. If i do not like it i click Undoes and it will Undo the last name i typed.

How about i use display instructions or send chat and i type a message and then i change it to something else. I change it four time and i do not like anything i typed but the first message, i click Undoes three times and it will replace the first message i typed.

It can also be used for the map. Let's say i add unites or buildings and then later, i see it doesn't go well with my map i can click undo.

Pretty much it would be awesome if you can add the Undo and Redo setting for AOKTS. It would save lets say the last 20 things i did in AOKTS, As in clicks with mouse, typing, deleting, moving triggers or anything. As long its with in the last 20 things i did i click Undoes and Redo and it will replace it or remove it.

( I know it probably be a pain in the butt to code and work out the bug and everything that would be involved with adding it. )
But it would be awesome to have and i know i would use it allots if no one else dose.

This is just an idea i had not saying AOKTS needs it or it's a must or demanding it to be done. No. I am just throwing out ideas i have that i think that would be good for AOKTS.

Anyways i just wanted to post my idea before i forgot it lol. I guess ill go back to working on my map for now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 12 April 2015 - 1:54 pm
When you convert HD to 1.0c compatibility in TS, does it only change triggers, and not scenario data version? Because I tried converting a scenario I originally made in 1.0c, but accidently saved in HD so the scenario data version was changed, now the scenario crashes in 1.0c, and I can't seem to convert it back. It would be a shame if the scenario would never work in 1.0c again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 12 April 2015 - 2:36 pm
Hey Basse!

Technically, it should change the version as well. But I will check to make sure any new bugs have not appeared that stop it from working properly.

If you send me the scenario I can fix it too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 12 April 2015 - 2:51 pm
It also appears Change Name triggers are removed when doing the compatibility change. Is it possible to attach files in forum posts or do I have to send it in PM or mail? :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Edited 12 April 2015 - 2:57 pm by mullikine
Oh basse. I just forgot. The triggers->compatibility->HDtoUserPatch menu button will change the triggers only, but 'Save As... -> AoC Scenarios' menu button will change the file version and it will ask you also if you want to change the triggers. Make sure all the triggers are in HD format if the version is HD, then save as AoC Scenario using Save As, then say yes when it asks to change triggers to UserPatch/AoC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Edited 12 April 2015 - 3:00 pm by mullikine
Basse, you can use [You must login to view link] to upload the file then pm me the address :)

I will have a look at the Change Name effect. Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 12 April 2015 - 3:25 pm
I will try the Save As... then and save as 1.0c. But that change name effect was sure weird. Looked through my triggers and there were a lof of red marked ones :p
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 12 April 2015 - 3:37 pm
Add me as a friend! Also, make sure you have latest stable version 1.2.0.31 and let me know all the red triggers. Good triggers should not be red!
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Edited 12 April 2015 - 3:53 pm by mullikine
I've just fixed it the Change Name bug. You're right, it was removing them all.... I'm so sorry. If you download again, the bug will be gone...

Sleep time for me Basse. I hope you've fixed it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 15 April 2015 - 9:53 pm
Yes, it worked fine when I saved as aoc scenario! Thanks :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Edited 15 May 2015 - 9:53 pm by _Hacks
@Mantis: Hi can u add a feature where we can select more than 1 trigger at the same time. Or ctrl+A which selects all triggers so we can copy it faster? Instead of copying triggers 1 by 1? Thanks. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:09 am
Hmmmm. I actually think I can probably do it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _aX_giannini

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:18 am
_Hacks wrote:
@Mantis: Hi can u add a feature where we can select more than 1 trigger at the same time. Or ctrl+A which selects all triggers so we can copy it faster? Instead of copying triggers 1 by 1? Thanks. :)

try selecting with shift key

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]8910111213141516
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 240 posts