Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 26 February 2015 - 7:45 am
nice man gj
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:28 pm
Added new tools:
Single outline (will not add extra outline if is already outlined)
Outline (does not have this restriction)
Single Box Outline and Box Outline (like above although they take into account diagonal tiles)
Swap Terrain (swap a type of terrain with another different type across entire map).
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 27 February 2015 - 6:43 pm
Great work
I love men dedicated to age
Gives me a stiffy
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 28 February 2015 - 7:16 am
Added Scripter64's new effects!
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:22 pm
Can someone please test City Plan (CTY) and VC files?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BadNeighbor

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:48 pm
mullikine wrote:
Can someone please test City Plan (CTY) and VC files?

what does City Plan do? O_o
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 10 March 2015 - 5:15 pm
You'd better have a look at this link.

[You must login to view link]

They were used in age of empires 1 campaigns to tell the AI where to place buildings. AOHH found out that it's a hidden feature of aoe2 scenario files ;). So hopefully it still works ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 10 March 2015 - 5:19 pm
Also, here is a CTY editor.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 10 March 2015 - 5:36 pm
Would be useful if you made paragraphs and lists in the first post. It would give a better overview for us and it would be easier to manage the updates for yourself aswell.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 20 March 2015 - 5:48 am
If anybody would like Trigger Studio in their own language, let me know and I'll translate it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TCG_]Bebator

Posted 31 March 2015 - 5:11 am
esta bueno , lo pruebo y te digo que tal esta :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 31 March 2015 - 6:07 am
suena bien: D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AKC]TriCkZ

Edited 31 March 2015 - 11:52 pm by [AKC]TriCkZ
hey i like the new update to aokts! I been using aokts for years ever since DiGiT made it . With you're update i don't know if its a bug or its supposed to be like that.

I see you fixed this Thanks!
Quote:
When i close the map (click x in top Conner of map) I click view and click map viewer it dose not bring the map back up. If i leave the map up and then I click view and click map viewer it dose come back up. Is there a way you can make it so when you (click x in top Conner of map) and when you click view and click map viewer it would bring the map back up?

This not a big deal its just really annoying when you're trying to work on you CS and you click the X cause its faster to get rid of the map and then when you need it back you have to close aokts and reopen it or load a different CS.

Also on the map is there away you can fix the scroll? I mean if you have the map up and you scroll down to bottom of map it scrolls past the maps border, then makes lines and its all black and if you scroll right its all back.

The top and left side work like it should but the right and bottom don't. Its more of an eye score then anything. If you can nbd (no big deal) but if you could try to fix it that be great. Here is a SS (Screen Shot) of what i mean. [You must login to view link]

Ill keep looking here for new updates. I'll also post here if i find anymore bugs.

Thanks, trickz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 1 April 2015 - 5:06 am
Hey Tricks.

Scrollbar bug
With Digit's version, you could not see all of the map sometimes (which was really annoying), so I changed it so that you can see the whole map, but now we have this bug which is less annoying. I can have another look at it it but I remember it was actually a lot of work to fix.

Close Map bug
I decided to get rid of the X button entirely. I might be able to bring back the X button one day but first I need to figure out how to change its behavior so that it doesn't delete the window permanently. I'm sorry it's not a perfect fix, but now you don't have to worry about accidentally closing it! :)

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]78910111213141516
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 240 posts