Hot Key Problem / Hot Key Problema

[CLB]FrostShot

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 6 May 2014 - 11:09 pm by [CLB]FrostShot
ingles.png

This is a simple guide on how to have your same Hot Keys when playing the Forgotten Empires mod.

When playing on Voobly, Age of Empires II is run as Administrator on newer operating systems, which is Vista and above. If you notice, that your game settings, such as custom hot keys are gone, simply close Age of Empires II, then right click on the Age of Empires II shortcut and click Run as Administrator. To fix this this permanently:

• Right click on your Age of Empires II shortcut
  • Click Properties
  • Switch to Tab Compatibility
  • Check Run this program as an administrator below Privilege level
  • Confirm with Apply and OK

Now don't be restart for any reason.

espaol.png

Esta es una guía simple sobre cómo tener tus mismas teclas cuando estes jugando el mod de Forgotten Empire.

Cuando juega en Voobly, Age of Empires II tiene que ejecutarlo como administrador en sistemas operativos más nuevos, que es Vista y encima. Si usted nota, que la configuración de su juego, tales como teclas personalizadas se ha ido, simplemente cerrar Age of Empires II, entonces haga clic derecho sobre el acceso directo de Age of Empires II y haga clic en ejecutar como administrador. Para arreglar esto permanentemente:
  • Click derecho en su acceso directo de Age of Empire
  • Click propiedades
  • Escoger la pestaña de compatibilidad
  • Compruebe ejecutar este programa como administrador por debajo de nivel de privilegio
  • Confirmar con aplicar y aceptar

Ahora no se restableceran por alguna razon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Muspel

Posted 27 September 2014 - 1:27 am
That's not a solution, my hotkeys still are the same crap. I want the default hotkeys, why the **** they changed it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ufmifu

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:03 pm
Age of conquerors and AoFe hotkeys are stored in :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II

as playerX.hki and playerY.hki

replace the one for AoFe with the one for AoC ie create a copy of playerX if thats for AoC and rename it to playerY.hki

backup playerY.hki before doing this...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [HYG]Rohimir

Posted 13 December 2017 - 3:50 am
about the file finished in hki, it works to me (in case of the wololo) copying the file that was up: player.nfz.. so i copy nfz and hki but are you sure hki is hotkeys?cause when i copy only hki they dindt change like i got them.. or someone know if i didnt make a future mistake copying .hki?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts