Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Play Best. Lose Points. (Revisited)

Play Best. Lose Points. (Revisited)

[KMonk]WaRDaD

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 8 March 2014 - 4:28 pm
Suppose you are playing cba hero 3v3, you alone destroy one of the enemies. After that, two of theur enemies decide to attack you. Because your allies fed them well, they have the same heroes you do. They attacked with all their armies. When you asked your allies for help, they did not come. Instead they attcked the enemies. They did it because the rating system changed. The whole winning team doesn't get points, only the survivors. Team spirit?
Link | Reply | Quote
 4V3NG3R_

Edited 8 March 2014 - 5:42 pm by 4V3NG3R_
Not any good for me. -1
cba is team game n if ur team refuses to help then its not anyones problem. Also u said team spirit but on other hand u want to reduce team affect on game. Ironical. Gb
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Grond]LnL_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:10 pm
As usual, most posters are too stupid to understand what OP is suggesting. If I recall correctly, there was supposed to be an update that rewards the winning team instead of rewarding the winning "survivors" as you put it. OP's suggestion is the only one that makes sense by process of elimination I guess... so +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 4V3NG3R_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:16 pm
As usual, most posters are too stupid to understand what OP is suggesting. If I recall correctly, there was supposed to be an update that rewards the winning team instead of rewarding the winning "survivors" as you put it. OP's suggestion is the only one that makes sense by process of elimination I guess... so +1
looks like u have not seen his previous post. Wake up first n then log in to voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Grond]LnL_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:20 pm
4V3NG3R_ wrote:
looks like u have not seen his previous post. Wake up first n then log in to voobly.

Yep as I thought. You completely misunderstood his previous post.
Quote:
yeah horrible thread, yeah terrible poster, but you can never say about aoc for you haven't played with me, and i could have written it in a better way but i guess i was just so furious :(

He wasn't saying his suggestion was bad but rather that his phraseology was bad.
Link | Reply | Quote
 4V3NG3R_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:24 pm
He was just showing his anger on previous poster.a
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Grond]LnL_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:27 pm
4V3NG3R_ wrote:
He was just showing his anger on previous poster.a

Anger? ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KMonk]WaRDaD

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:30 pm
Aniket, if your team refuses to help its because of the rating system, which is exactly my problem. Team spirit will get affected adversely. If the current system goes on, then i would request to write "Survivors" instead of "Winning team"
And my dear aniket, if allies do not help, then its like they are changing their diplomacy, so why put lock on teams? Its a team game, and if anything tries to hamper it, it should be changed like the current rating system.
Link | Reply | Quote
 4V3NG3R_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 6:31 pm
Now i think u have focused on unnecessary topic of post. Its simple if u die then u r dead n the alive party rules. 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Grond]LnL_

Posted 8 March 2014 - 7:15 pm
Aniket, if your team refuses to help its because of the rating system, which is exactly my problem. Team spirit will get affected adversely. If the current system goes on, then i would request to write "Survivors" instead of "Winning team"
And my dear aniket, if allies do not help, then its like they are changing their diplomacy, so why put lock on teams? Its a team game, and if anything tries to hamper it, it should be changed like the current rating system.

Just ignore him. You won't get your point across to him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KMonk]WaRDaD

Posted 8 March 2014 - 7:30 pm
Just ignore him. You won't get your point across to him.

Yeah got that. :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Los_Miserables

Edited 8 March 2014 - 8:26 pm by Los_Miserables
YEAH I WANT TO GET PUNTOS FOR LOSING ASWELL +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;1st ;1st ;1st ;1st ;1st ;icecream ;icecream ;icecream ;icecream ;good ;good ;good ;good ;good ;good ;good ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo xbox xbox xbox xbox xbox ;hearts ;hearts ;hearts ;hearts ;inlove ;inlove <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KMonk]WaRDaD

Posted 8 March 2014 - 9:23 pm
YEAH I WANT TO GET PUNTOS FOR LOSING ASWELL
Seriously? You concluded that i wanted points even if i lose? Man.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Academy]Uiharu_Kazari

Posted 9 March 2014 - 4:28 am
Suppose you are playing cba hero 3v3, you alone destroy one of the enemies. After that, two of theur enemies decide to attack you. Because your allies fed them well, they have the same heroes you do. They attacked with all their armies. When you asked your allies for help, they did not come. Instead they attcked the enemies. They did it because the rating system changed. The whole winning team doesn't get points, only the survivors. Team spirit?
Looks like your teammates have managed to win the game by themselves apparently (according to what you have written here with your horrible English, which took me longer to get what you said), but you should be responsible as well for letting yourself killed.

Have to admit though, people usually feed enemy on purpose is either they are their friends too, PTing, or they did that because YOU are a total jerk who pissed them off maybe? I rarely see anyone who would let you die to get more points though, unless you are a total asshole, otherwise I don't see other reasons why.

And, can you maybe post matches for examples? Just makes people misunderstood all the time what you tried to say with your bad English, thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KMonk]WaRDaD

Posted 9 March 2014 - 6:50 am
Is there any chance that allies may not help because of points? Yes. Is it because of the rating system? Yes. Does it affect team spirit? Yes.
And Kazari, why the heck is it written "winning team" ??? why not "survivors"??? And why can't allies, after destroying all enemies, turn on each other to see who is the last one surviving?? Ans all

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 65 posts