['RB']Dan

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 7 June 2013 - 2:20 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 PekaPekaPeka

Posted 7 June 2013 - 2:21 pm
Maybe The Players who dunno how to participate can able to Participate Next time in Tourneys...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Viriathus

Posted 7 June 2013 - 2:41 pm
Vincent why do you this to yourself?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [touhou]AliceMargatroid

Posted 7 June 2013 - 6:08 pm
bet someone voted "Agree" immediately after making thread like this with smurfs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 7 June 2013 - 6:17 pm by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
Vincent why do you this to yourself?

No, i realy think that tournament room is badly manage!!!
why few participant?
why bad setting?
why some gamer confuse rating and tournament?
why some good gamer never join?

I really think there is something to do, improve. It' s not normal in 20 tournament or 3 years only 2 or 3 tournament were intersting!... While I play cba or cba hero as 80% of the communoty... Where is the logic???
May be less tournament but quality tournament dunno.. Actually it's not intersting!

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 7 June 2013 - 6:18 pm
vincent should become moderator!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 7 June 2013 - 6:19 pm
bet someone voted "Agree" immediately after making thread like this with smurfs

as there will be the reverse also
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 7 June 2013 - 6:31 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
okay so a map that is hardly played like CBF gets 50+ participants.. CBA 3v3/4v4 ones get around 50-80+... these are bad numbers to you when the top clans that finish are always the best players?

the top 5 teams are almost always 80-90% of players from these clans. XceL/Dv8/Eot/7th/Gx. Also keep in mind timezones cant work for everyone.. for some people on voobly they take place at 12-6 am and people just wont do that to themselves.. especially if they dont see their chances of placing to be that high... then theres guys like you/fastcar & all others who rate **** and dodge tournaments you're 2.2k (both of you) and havent played in a single tourney? your excuse surely cant be anything time zone related.. you have the same time as any other european.. so how about instead of making pointless threads where you get laughed at by everyone.. you stop dodging tournaments in the only map you play.. come in the top 3 and beat some top clans and earn a medal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 7 June 2013 - 6:46 pm
okay so a map that is hardly played like CBF gets 50+ participants.. CBA 3v3/4v4 ones get around 50-80+... these are bad numbers to you when the top clans that finish are always the best players?

the top 5 teams are almost always 80-90% of players from these clans. XceL/Dv8/Eot/7th/Gx. Also keep in mind timezones cant work for everyone.. for some people on voobly they take place at 12-6 am and people just wont do that to themselves.. especially if they dont see their chances of placing to be that high... then theres guys like you/fastcar & all others who rate **** and dodge tournaments you're 2.2k (both of you) and havent played in a single tourney? your excuse surely cant be anything time zone related.. you have the same time as any other european.. so how about instead of making pointless threads where you get laughed at by everyone.. you stop dodging tournaments in the only map you play.. come in the top 3 and beat some top clans and earn a medal.

You are happy with 50 participant? ... Thousands of players for only 50 participant "reflect on your stupidity"

Why only 5 clan play tournament? You realy think the aoc communoty it's 5 clan? All known your level and that why this is incredible to see this!!! How low gamer like you or drew win cba tournament??? Problem with setting, problem with few participant, problem with outsider gamer, problem with advertise, visibility problem...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Edited 7 June 2013 - 6:59 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
'thousands of players' theres never at any point more than 600-700 and thats at a prime time.. theres many noobs are just casual gamers.. theres many people who have another obligation and cant make the tournament.. theres many that simply cant play it because they would rather sleep then play in a tournament.. and theres many high rates again.. like yourself who just dodge them because they dont want to watch themselves be eliminated 1st round and then be asked why they have such a high rate and cant even make a placement in the tourney.

I said 50 participants for a dead map.. I cant even remember the last time I saw a CBF hosted yet it had a good turnout. You have unrealistic expectations for these tournaments on voobly.

Besides all that.. even if it was just a 8 team tournament and the only players that participated were from the 5 clans I listed above... thats still a tournament that shows the best players who deserve the win.

Also ive never won a CBA tournament.. think ive only ever entered a CBA tournament once in my life.. but I dont consider myself a top CBA player anyway like you do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 7 June 2013 - 7:03 pm by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
So beginner or old gamer have nothing to do in voobly! all tounament are creat for 5 clan! Cool story cool logic.. short spirit! With this voobly will grow the communoty for sur rofl
your comment are totally illogic!!!

You pratice, rts league, wcl or other good tournament... You do not place your question was, how to organise this kind of event? (lot of participant) why very good player or old gamer make comeback?

Why 50 participant when thousand of gamer???????
Link | Reply | Quote
 BurnThatChild

Posted 7 June 2013 - 7:06 pm
Lot of problem with CS tournament :

1 lot of gamer dunno how to participate
2 few participant
3 some old tournament doen't represent the most current actual level
4 troffe are ugly
5 somethime few gamer who win are low gamer
6 always best player team together
7 unfair setting
8 bad schedule time
9 large list of problem....

1. most "gamer" don't care about tournaments or avoid them
2. nobody can force them into playing
3. "old" and "current" can't be compared
4. suggest a better looking "trophy"
5. not everybody care about getting high rate
6. ain't it the point for the "best team" to win?
7. suggest settings here http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39441
8. suggest perfect time here http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39441
9. large list of blablabla
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 7 June 2013 - 7:07 pm
why..are...you...so....stupid. Theres never been a tournament with only those 5 clans that showed up.. I'm saying CBA related.. they are the 5 strongest... if someone would like to speak up and disagree then anyone is welcome to.. but in my opinion the 5 strongest are who I listed. the CBA tournaments and really any tournament that is hosted on voobly for CS is advertised... its posted well in advance (2weeks-months) and theres at times people who put the info for the tournament in their game info.. some admins even spam all the known clans walls with a message for the tournament.. you cant do anything else other than hope and expect for a good turnout.

If people feel intimidated because theres too many top players who show and dont think they will do well and decide not to play.. thats not vooblys fault. You're a perfect example of a little scared piece of **** who only can play 1 map and hasent shown up for a single tourney because you know the end outcome.. try and act like its based on management or anything else.. but Simple fact is theres so many better players than you and your CBA stack crew and you know the chances are they will show up the CBA tournaments so you stay away.

and dont compare RTS to CBA.. there isnt a comparison.. you look stupid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]dumbo

Posted 7 June 2013 - 7:13 pm
1. most "gamer" don't care about tournaments or avoid them
2. nobody can force them into playing
3. "old" and "current" can't be compared
4. suggest a better looking "trophy"
5. not everybody care about getting high rate
6. ain't it the point for the "best team" to win?
7. suggest settings here http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39441
8. suggest perfect time here http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39441
9. large list of blablabla

gg

/thread

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 58 posts