Bazi

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 4 October 2012 - 5:21 am
go obama!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Posted 4 October 2012 - 5:47 am
Very poor performance by Obama in the first debate, he isn't very articulate without the teleprompters, a lot of ums and uhhs. Romney did a great job he is clearly very sharp and analyzes the numbers well. Obama looked like he didn't want to be there.
Romney is the kind of leader the US needs right now but I doubt he can beat Obama, Obama's propaganda department has done a great job.
All of Obama's policies have failed, why would you re-elect Obama after his failure of a first term?

Having said that Obama's propaganda department is sublime. He is a clear favourite to win this election with the same bull**** behind his 2008 "Change" campaign.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 4 October 2012 - 5:59 am
Obama will just put the U.S in more debt and make poor financial decisions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 4 October 2012 - 6:17 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Very poor performance by Obama in the first debate, he isn't very articulate without the teleprompters, a lot of ums and uhhs. Romney did a great job he is clearly very sharp and analyzes the numbers well. Obama looked like he didn't want to be there.
Romney is the kind of leader the US needs right now but I doubt he can beat Obama, Obama's propaganda department has done a great job.
All of Obama's policies have failed, why would you re-elect Obama after his failure of a first term?

Having said that Obama's propaganda department is sublime. He is a clear favourite to win this election with the same bull**** behind his 2008 "Change" campaign.

Obama has done fine and has kept many of his promises: [You must login to view link]

Obama probably didn't want to be there because frankly Romney is a joke in terms of flip-flopping and apparently it was his anniversary.

Personally I just don't like assholes which Romney obviously is and I would've voted for Ron Paul compared to Obama but he didn't get the nomination so I'm going with Obama.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Camranjaber

Posted 4 October 2012 - 6:53 am
I don't see your logic... Romney is much closer a candidate to Paul than Obama. Why would you torment the country again?!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 4 October 2012 - 7:02 am
I don't see your logic... Romney is much closer a candidate to Paul than Obama. Why would you torment the country again?!

Ron Paul is a Libertarian/an old true Republican both of which Romney isn't. Obama is doing a good enough job to keep him in compared to a two-face asshole like Romney. Not to mention the morals of the Republican party is too religion based. You want an example of two-face Romney? Wants to ban gay marriage because it's against his religion but not alcohol which is also against his religion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Edited 4 October 2012 - 7:14 am by RIP_Vanthom
Quote:
Romney? Wants to ban gay marriage because it's against his religion but not alcohol which is also against his religion.

Maybe its not all about his religion then , heres why its not, getting rid of gay marriage woukd also weaken the chances of polygamous marriages which mormans also believe in. And the fact that he isnt banning alcohol also fits with that ideology that it has not 100% have to do with religion. Religion isnt always bad it formed governments and morals. On the other hand Obama is a baby killer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 4 October 2012 - 7:20 am
Not sure if abolishing gay marriage => lessens the chance of polygamy unless it's written into law that it's between ONE man and ONE woman. Either way banning gay marriage is just hate speech. It will not harm you in anyway other than your ideals/ego/religion.

Satire on why we should ban gay marriage: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 4 October 2012 - 7:29 am
I disagree banning gay marriage is not hate speech. There is no good reason for it, its unbenificial leads to more diseases is unnatural. Gay marriage is used as an excuse for polygamous marriages and is one of there biggest bases to try to allow it. Gay marriage cannot produce children and there physical traits do not fit as well together. There is no good reason for gay marriage
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 4 October 2012 - 7:45 am
I disagree banning gay marriage is not hate speech. There is no good reason for it, its unbenificial leads to more diseases is unnatural. Gay marriage is used as an excuse for polygamous marriages and is one of there biggest bases to try to allow it. Gay marriage cannot produce children and there physical traits do not fit as well together. There is no good reason for gay marriage

There are many good reasons for gay marriage:
-Golden rule
-equal opportunity/benefits
-stop discrimination/promote more tolerance as long as it's not affecting you starkly

I'd be more worried about a super resistant bacteria than HIV. I've never heard that having gay **** leads to new diseases... that sounds a bit absurd to me. HIV is most commonly spread through straight hetero****ual intercourse and not through gay ****. I don't really care about polygamy other than maybe if the people doing it are brainwashed and part of some sect.

Deeming something unnatural is complicated issue but you're right that from an anatomy/physiological perspective the **** doesn't put the seed in the ass to make babies. However, lot of gay partners adopt and are very supportive of their kids probably more so than many hetero****ual couples because they can instill good values of tolerance into them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 4 October 2012 - 8:08 am
Then we might as well legalize polygamy incest and pedphillia as well after all its all about tollerance. Gay marriage robs children from the right of one mom and one dad instead there stuck with 2 of the same gender again unnatural. Gay marriage has pyschological differences that fit naturally together with man and woman.Naturally a male defends a female. Its not discriminating its just following the natural order. ********uality is unnatural.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 4 October 2012 - 8:49 am
Incest is detrimental to the gene pool of which we're all a part of so it's greatly frowned upon (not sure if it's legal or not). Pedophilia has the potential to harm and corrupt youth so yeah... def not cool there.

My dad died when I was 10 and I was raised by my mom alone. That combined with the high rate of divorce I'd much rather have two moms/dads. Being ********ual is physiological not psychological...you can't pray away the gay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]_Yahya

Posted 4 October 2012 - 10:03 am
obama :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 4 October 2012 - 10:15 am
I don't see a problem with gay marriage. So many marriages of hetero****ual origin end up in divorce and bitter feuds between the parents, which is quite distressing to kids. A lot of parents don't even care for their kids because of their social actions (long work hours/drug-taking habits/lack of care).

If a gay couple want to adopt a child from an ophanage, it's a better life for that kid to have a set of people who care and will look after them. You don't influence people to be gay, it's a psychological event.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345678
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 115 posts