Community Forums > General > Graphic Design > Client Themes > Some Themes I'm Designing

Some Themes I'm Designing

[ViCiouS]Skreemo

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 27 August 2012 - 4:18 pm
Keep in mind, these themes do need fine tuning in order to be presentable. It's not really easy to get the colours/fonts/images to work well together and be user friendly at the same time.

I'll only post the listviews.

Angry Birds:

My intention behind this theme is to resemble the actual game as much as possible, while keeping the theme user friendly and usable. The join buttons are based on the three main types of palisades in Angry Birds; Wood, Ice and Stone. The header and scrollbars have a wooden element which I personally like. I personally love the background image, however it's really difficult to find an effective font colour that's easy to read and doesn't clash. I've had to darken the background image slightly. Any suggestions are welcome.

AOC:

I really wanted to make a nice theme based on AOC, however it's really difficult to use or alter any images from AOC because it's such an old game and the graphics are generally out-dated and untidy. I'm happy, yet unhappy with how the theme's direction is going. I'm more concerned with the buttons and headers than anything else. I like the style of the buttons because they're simple, but unsure on colour choices. Someone suggested oranges and browns, so I might try that. As for the header, I might possibly go for a metallic finish, or something more elaborate resembling royalty and upper class.

Suggestions much needed for this.

I have some other themes that are close to being finished, but these two are my priorities for the time being.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 27 August 2012 - 4:45 pm
nerd
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Lord

Posted 27 August 2012 - 5:00 pm
We appreciate your work :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RivaL_ReNeGaDe

Posted 30 October 2012 - 5:23 pm
AoC one looks badass.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 30 October 2012 - 9:24 pm
Yeah, I'll get around to finishing that.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts