Voobly Client Features
- The Voobly Client comes with 3 different theme styles Voobly Classic, IGZ Classic and Voobly Primitive. With a wide selection of user made themes available for users to download or you can even design your own.
Player Made Themes
Player Made Themes
- Game Ratings are set on specific ladders according to each game type, (e.g. Random Map
ladder is for Random Map games), to select the correct rating ladder for your game type simply click on the "Settings" button in your game room and check the box beside "Rated Game" then use the drop down menu to select the correct Rating Ladder and press Ok.
- Voobly's Instant Messenger allows you to easily interact with other users by sending messages or inviting them to your room for a game.
- NAT Traversal 2.0 removes the requirement for users to manually forward ports (though it might be recommended in rare circumstances) and allows multiple LAN players to easily play in the same game room.
For more information it's recommend you visit the NAT Traversal Page.
- Advertise your games or just chat with other users in Voobly's Lobby Chat which includes custom fonts, size and colors with over 100 emoticons.
- The user list is used to show the users that are in the lobby, including people that are on your friends, watch or ignore list. You can choose which groups are displayed in groups on the user list by clicking the "Settings" button in the lobby and selecting the "Lounge" tab, then check each group you want displayed.(e.g. if you want to display your team members in the user list check the box "Group team members in user list")
Voobly is now translated in over 15 languages. If you would like your language added, or if you would like to help us add it, then please see our Language Support page.
Voobly Website Features
User Rating Graphs
- In your user profile you can see your ratings and game history graphs that allow you see your progress over time. The ratings graph shows your rating history and now allows you to compare your progression with other users. Each rating ladder is represented by a colored line so you can compare your rating history on each game ladder you play on.
For more information about user rating graphs read here.
Rating Ladders/Match Stats
- You can view each rating ladder you have played in through your profile. Each game type has it's own rating ladder and a ranking for every player. It is also possible to see specific stats for the games you have played, e.g. civilization stats, map stats, and recently played matches. If the match was recorded it is possible to download the recorded game from the match by clicking the "Download Rec." option from the player of your choice.
For more information on game stats read here.
- Voobly's team support offers clans the ability to create their own clan forums, promote their members to higher rankings, easily add your clan tag to new members, customize your clan webpage and much more...
For more information about Customizing your Team read Here.
- Live streaming can now be shared on your Voobly profile page. Users can now broadcast any game they play on Voobly and other users can watch it live on their profile.
For more information about live streaming read here.
For help getting your stream setup read the Live Streaming Guide
Last updated on 18 April 2016 - 9:23 pm by
1 User(s) are reading this document (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests
0 members, 1 guests
Liereyy's Profile (13 人が視聴中)
Which clan is best skill clan in... (11 人が視聴中)
TheViper's Profile (10 人が視聴中)
Challenge to [Eot_]ForgiveMe (9 人が視聴中)
[_SY_]Lyx's Profile (9 人が視聴中)
Red_Baron_ vs [dv8]k2_fujative_k2 (8 人が視聴中)
Photos of Voobly Players (7 人が視聴中)
Blood TG Random Packs for Age of... (6 人が視聴中)
Word Association (6 人が視聴中)
Post Recorded Games (6 人が視聴中)