Suggestions: Revival of Age of Kings

Amphatoast

Posted 24 June 2010 - 4:44 pm
I think he means games that go out of sync if you can restore those multiplayer games. Or continue saved multiplayer games? lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 24 June 2010 - 8:36 pm by mich
We can restore them, all people have to do is post the recording. It can be fixed. Voobly doesn't support games that have been Saved to continue later.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tiger_JK

Posted 25 June 2010 - 7:56 pm
Quote:
I wanted to post this issue about the AoK CS/DM/RM lobby being unrated and also to find out your suggestions on some topics. Please answer the questions below in the following format. (These questions pertain to the AoK CS/DM/RM lobby only.)

1) Do you think the AoK lobby should be unrated by default? Please elaborate in your answers.
Yes
No
Edited on 6/9/2010 12:51 am by MiCh_

mich wrote:
I didn't say they were from just Voobly players..and asking for suggestions has nothing to do with ratings. I got players opinions already about ratings. Can't please everybody and I really don't have the time to go over rate and non-rate again like I have for the past few months.
Link | Reply | Quote
 azerty

Posted 28 June 2010 - 3:16 am
YEH AS U SAYED MICH, voobly wasd rated and people didn t come they still play in G.R, even if rated option is actived i don t think people will come, i think we need only time to make people trust again voobly. coz in my opinon voobly is now the best server to play aok bettter than GameRanger. No need to rate this think will be an obstacle to make all people play relaxing
Link | Reply | Quote
 azerty

Posted 28 June 2010 - 3:18 am
we need only time, be sure voobly is coming again
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 28 June 2010 - 6:17 am
People are stubborn aren't they azerty? lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]ApplezZz

Posted 1 July 2010 - 7:38 pm
is there no way to get msn zone to redirect players to voobly rather than gr ? :}
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 2 July 2010 - 9:22 am
We've tried that approach. Hasn't worked.
Link | Reply | Quote
 unbart

Posted 2 July 2010 - 7:39 pm
A lot of people from South America, Mexico and other countries decided to go to play Conquers or to leave AOK alone. When Game Zone existed, had many latin people playing there... afterwards, plainly they decided to go to other server, but the level has noticeably decreased. We need the old players get pleasure once again of AOK... if not, we don't have any other alternative
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuCk__

Posted 2 July 2010 - 8:47 pm
well if gameranger managed to get their client on there why can't voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 I2ain_2_StRaTz

Posted 3 July 2010 - 5:35 am
I would literally play AOK but I need at least 10-15 games rooms ( at least 40 active players) to choose from lol... it's always the same ppls in lobby... 20 or less :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ASOT]__alRmaNi

Posted 4 July 2010 - 4:38 am
its done with. move on to aoc like we all did. thats your best option is to advertise inside aoc and call back all the aokerz.

good luck..
Link | Reply | Quote
 pha0001

Posted 4 July 2010 - 2:11 pm
its done with. move on to aoc like we all did. thats your best option is to advertise inside aoc and call back all the aokerz.

good luck..

This is actually not a bad idea. Maybe Voobly can use the aoc's players to 'start jump' aok. Have you ever noticed that aoc players play a very popular aok scenario. That is CBA.
There is virtually no different between aoc and aok CBA. Maybe there is a way to exploit this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 5 July 2010 - 7:49 am
unbart wrote:
We need the old players get pleasure once again of AOK... if not, we don't have any other alternative
The people that are left in the AoK lobby have been trying this for months, but we have been unsuccessful.
LuCk__ wrote:
well if gameranger managed to get their client on there why can't voobly?
I don't know the details as to why, I just know we tried and had no luck.
I would literally play AOK but I need at least 10-15 games rooms ( at least 40 active players) to choose from lol... it's always the same ppls in lobby... 20 or less :(
I agree, it gets boring playing with the same 10-20 people day after day.

good luck..
I hate to say it, but I agree with __alRmaNi. The only thing is, AoKers typically don't like playing with siege.
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 5 July 2010 - 5:19 pm
i agree with this, tbh the NAT system has come too late, sadly AoC is also falling into this trap. If GR just revamps it interface.. u can kiss goodbye to voobly

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34567891011
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 161 posts