The next blood tournament.

[7th]RedRuM__

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 4 October 2011 - 1:35 pm by [7th]RedRuM__
I think we should all vote on the next blood tournament, but since there are ALOT of maps we should set a criterium. I say this time there needs to be a 2v2 tournament, since almost all of the previous tournaments have been 1v1. I agree that 2v2 tournaments are harder to organize so the mods should't expect too much teams to show up. 8 teams, so totally 16 players would be enough.

If we want to play something that's not too hard so alot of players can participate we should go for Dual Blood. It is basically like Smosh, but you run to the mid with axe instead of archers. And easy to rush in this map too.

Or 2v2 Gwarz tournament. The most played blood in the category of the hardest bloods.

Smosh is overplayed, Vetz is dominated by the latino's, Dome or maps like Woa the majority will have no clue how to play it. Germs no power up, so you can camp. CBA has been hosted too recently. Host this tournament without the ladder, that's fine. Just like the RAD tournament hosted by Army.

So if we had to vote, BEFORE VOTING CHECK OUT THE MAP DUAL BLOOD.

http://data.voobly.com/Individual%20Maps/=V=%20Dual%20Blood%20v2.scx

Gwarz 2v2, Dual Blood 2v2 or Smosh 2v2. What would you vote ?

I would vote vor Gwarz, but you ?

PS: to remain objective Smosh should be an option.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]B

Edited 4 October 2011 - 6:49 pm by [xCs]B
Eh I thought I had to pick from the ones he mentioned xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 king_vanthom

Posted 4 October 2011 - 3:10 pm
I vote vets, its not dominated by the Latinos not many people really play it but any blood player knows how. Its probably one of the best maps to choose for a 2v2 that involves both skill,speed and team work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 4 October 2011 - 3:34 pm
Agree w/ vanthom I think vetz deserves a tournament. KM would also be a decent alternative with camp rules enforced.

I would say Gwarz but games can become stalemated or last for upwards of 2 hours... not to mention would be near impossible to enforce an anti camp rule as the map favors whoever camps best in late game/neutral situations... just a nightmare to host I think.

No to dual blood or smosh.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ubiquitous

Posted 4 October 2011 - 3:35 pm
Gwarz is a total camp fest nowadays, how long would it take to complete a tournament if a decent amount of people turned up?
2v2 excludes too many from tournaments who don't have partners, 1v1 has a much better turnout.
Vetz isn't dominated by latinos, any good player can compete in Vetz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]RedRuM__

Posted 4 October 2011 - 4:43 pm
Vetz has an obvious 1# and that is Metal. Hosting that map will auto give Metal the win. That's like hosting graves 1v1 and letting Mike win it. Host something so that people will have a chance to win.

And tournaments are always 1v1, time for a 2v2 one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _GaNNoNd0rF_

Posted 4 October 2011 - 4:51 pm

2v2 vets tournament pls.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ubiquitous

Posted 4 October 2011 - 5:27 pm
Vetz has an obvious 1# and that is Metal. Hosting that map will auto give Metal the win. That's like hosting graves 1v1 and letting Mike win it. Host something so that people will have a chance to win.

And tournaments are always 1v1, time for a 2v2 one.
I don't think others would agree with your #1 and I can think of many who I rate over him.
Proof that it is competitive I guess?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TridenT__

Edited 4 October 2011 - 5:29 pm by RIP_TridenT__
and i disagree about the auto metal win thing.. i have played many tg's 2v2 and beat metal's team, with ducky, damian, cid, vicer, keane........ metal is a v good player obviously but there is a big competitive community for it now, like smosh, although agreed most are latinos
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TridenT__

Posted 4 October 2011 - 5:27 pm
having said that, i think vets deffo deserves a tourny, gwarz has had its + turns into camp map, dual.. i cant comment on, i dont rly like it so ill be biased but it's an ok map if ppl want, id go for km and vets, with charles idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 __CarnAge___

Posted 4 October 2011 - 6:23 pm
why not builders blood?
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 4 October 2011 - 6:27 pm
Vet or KM sounds cool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]B

Posted 4 October 2011 - 6:50 pm
KM for me then
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]RedRuM__

Edited 4 October 2011 - 7:05 pm by [7th]RedRuM__
and i disagree about the auto metal win thing.. i have played many tg's 2v2 and beat metal's team, with ducky, damian, cid, vicer, keane........ metal is a v good player obviously but there is a big competitive community for it now, like smosh, although agreed most are latinos

Im talking about 1v1 bro. Ofcourse he can be beaten 2v2.

Vetz is fine with me. I just thought if it was dual or something everybody would have a better chance. Vetz 2v2 it is ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TridenT__

Posted 4 October 2011 - 7:19 pm
well that is likely what the blood community want, the most part, it's the 2nd most played blood after smosh, granted, it's a nice map, widely played and maybe we could use a few maps anyway? like round 1 2v2 vet, 2 dual, 3 km, 4.. or final.... smosh.. or w/e 5 if 4 not final gwarz

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234567
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 99 posts