Add the map CBA HERO to one of Rated map

N1LtInHo_SC

Edited 7 July 2011 - 10:56 am by [XceL]Donnie
Hi

I play a lot age with many Brasilians ---censored--- there are like 200 - 300 peoples playing all day... and there we play only the map CBA HERO V12
is a very fun map to play i saw here they play a diferent version of this map is CBA HERO V14 but is not rated, thats why nobuddy is playing much this map.

so here is my sugestion to put in one tipe of rating this version V12 or V14 I garantee is a very fun map to play.

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 6 July 2011 - 11:35 am
No, it's not fun to play :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Stryker

Edited 7 July 2011 - 10:52 am by Stryker
good idea i played this map and was really funny. like cba+rcb mix
Link | Reply | Quote
 N1LtInHo_SC

Posted 8 July 2011 - 3:31 pm
hi this is the link

[You must login to view link]

Is a very fun map to play I think it can have a place in the voobly ladder.

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LcF_]suicide_egg_

Posted 18 July 2011 - 3:43 pm
v14 sux. all civ has bombards in feudal?? ****s up all game. razer civs win, and wtf can brits do? its all about build bombards and make rams. long and boring game. V11 would be ok, that map's really about fighting tactics. plz dont rate v14
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emden

Posted 27 July 2011 - 4:22 pm
I'd like to add V11 or V12 to be rated. They are very popular....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emden

Posted 29 July 2011 - 5:22 pm
Uploaded:

CBA Hero v11:

CBA Hero v12 (Spanish only)

Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EGY]hootsh

Posted 3 August 2011 - 5:30 pm
I just came here to make a topic about this map, v11 is awesome and everyone plays it on gameranger.

Its very fun and I believe its a bit more balanced than regular CBA, because its not just about razing its also about killing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]__eT__

Posted 3 August 2011 - 5:51 pm
cba hero has alot of bugs. and alot of bad triggers.
it needs alot of work ( as far as i know )
you can contact donnie for more details
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Edited 11 August 2011 - 7:28 pm by _LaoZi_
I'm not sure which version you are referring. I've played CBA hero v11 many times, and do not remember any problems.

But here, with CBA v8, I've experienced and heard so many players complaning about game dropping/crashing. Of course, a lot of the drops were intentional and caused by the players, not the map itself.

I would suggest we make it rated. And if there is any REAL problem/bug, please document it/them. They can be fixed very easily. So many players would be happy to fix any problem/bug. This may be the 2nd or 1st most popular game here.

Also rememer all CS maps have bugs. If CBA Hero v11 can be the #1 map played at GR, why can we get a chance to play it?

It will be much more popular than the Dodgeball. And it will be much more fun than Dodgeball. That is the worst AoC CS map in my opinion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Milhao

Edited 17 September 2011 - 8:47 am by Milhao
yeah
v11 and v12 there is one or other bug
nothing really bad, but the "boot" after lose castles was a tenchy system
it is a good system, but has not support for lots of towers like cba hero usually has...
I've fixed this bug on v14, I remember I've done a lot of tests and found a non-crash boot system...

I cant remember any other bug
btw, I was retired a long time of scripting it
but if someone want, I can add features in a new version, and translate it to english too..

a lot of people say "it's a noob map"
I really dont care, the objective is to be funny...
if some1 have any good idea or tip, it will make me happy =)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts