Link | Reply | Quote
 [_Eot_]SubRoutine

Posted 17 December 2015 - 3:03 pm
Pheochromocytoma
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 17 December 2015 - 4:13 pm
Pheochromocytoma

That still has nothing to do with the word I posted.

You guys are lame. I'm fairly certain I won this back in 2012/2013 too but then the same bull**** happened.

Whatever. Let it be known in the future that this thread should disqualify from any records pertaining to longest word association simply because rules were not followed throughout.
Link | Reply | Quote
 akhash_is_back

Posted 17 December 2015 - 4:42 pm
pissed
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_Eot_]SubRoutine

Edited 17 December 2015 - 6:22 pm by [_Eot_]SubRoutine
That still has nothing to do with the word I posted.

You guys are lame. I'm fairly certain I won this back in 2012/2013 too but then the same bull**** happened.

Whatever. Let it be known in the future that this thread should disqualify from any records pertaining to longest word association simply because rules were not followed throughout.
Perhaps you should lose the arrogance for one second, and think about how word association works.

micturition is the act of urination.

Pheochromocytoma is a tumour of the adrenal gland that is associated with urination, so evidently they are related (this tumour causes people to faint when they pass urine).

Just because you say 'oh this word isn't related' doesn't mean it's not. I'm sorry you tried to be smart and googled a word, and it was still solved.

Also, 3 pages ago you said you 'were out', so why the hell are you still here?

Since you want to be arrogant I will change the word to toilet. Please continue to tell me how this is unrelated, but do it in PM. Any more posts attempting to derail this topic will be removed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 17 December 2015 - 6:21 pm
defecate
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 18 December 2015 - 5:40 am
Chelsea
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 18 December 2015 - 6:40 am
Clinton
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 18 December 2015 - 7:01 am
Perhaps you should lose the arrogance for one second, and think about how word association works.

micturition is the act of urination.

Pheochromocytoma is a tumour of the adrenal gland that is associated with urination, so evidently they are related (this tumour causes people to faint when they pass urine).

Just because you say 'oh this word isn't related' doesn't mean it's not. I'm sorry you tried to be smart and googled a word, and it was still solved.

Also, 3 pages ago you said you 'were out', so why the hell are you still here?

Since you want to be arrogant I will change the word to toilet. Please continue to tell me how this is unrelated, but do it in PM. Any more posts attempting to derail this topic will be removed.

Last part was unneeded. Ban me for all I care. Would keep me from checking this forum 1-2 times a day.

Questioning what's posted is part of the thread, however. In that regard stop being a prude.

I lament my initial google search based off of glancing over your post casually did not bring up your interesting point related to fainting. I wish I'd read that prior. Although I do doubt your ability to come up with such a word on a whim without googling micturition yourself I guess it doesn't matter. No way to prove anything for that reason this thread may truly never end. I still say I did do something in this thread in 2012/2013 in a similar fashion and people just restarted it then too. For that matter it should be researched and restarted from there for a truly accurate thread.

And yes, I did say I was out. Similar to how people say they're quitting then a lot of them come back. It's part of the culture of Voobly/Age of Empires players in general. Get over it.

my word is: dongle
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 18 December 2015 - 7:53 am
USB..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:40 am
storage
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 18 December 2015 - 2:51 pm