Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > Mini Castle Blood Classic: Guide for Begginers

Mini Castle Blood Classic: Guide for Begginers

[ iF ]Salvador__

Edited 31 August 2011 - 11:08 pm by [ iF ]Salvador__
*** Original guide for iF Members, that's why the intro ***

Most people in iF don't play MCB Classic which is probably my favourite game (you can include EXCALIBUR and King's conquest in it aswell).

Here I'll provide some basic tips to play mcb classic v4 map only (since the other two are very, very complicated -.-)

- If you start with saracens, spanish, turks or koreans it is highly advised to send units as soon as you create them in order to help in "heroe's fight". You may try to do the same with other civis but you will probably just end up feeding the enemy heroes and paladins.

- In the beggining of the game 99% of the time every single player moves their paladins along with their hero outside the base, the strategy I like to use is send paladins ahead spreaded patrolling in defensive mode and control hero by myself on attack stance a little bit behind the paladins ( so if there are enemies your hero won't take any damage)

- If there's an enemy base far from his allies try to surround him with your team heroes so when he comes out he'll have to deal with 3 or 4 heroes and most likely will die.

- Instead of chasing an injured enemy hero click immediatly in the closest enemy entrance because that's where he'll probably end up going, but you'll make the fastest route so you might catch him at the entrance and be able to shoot 1, 2 or more arrows at him managing to kill him this way.

- If you're fighting ranged vs ranged civis always put paladins in no att mode and put them patrolling ahead of enemy ranged units.

- If persians are in your team and you have a ranged civi, always use eles as a shield so you take the less possible damage.

- If you're going to have a battle that you know you'll win don't go towards enemy units and try to block their base entrance so they don't have the option to escape (only works if your units are faster than enemy ones -.-)

- As soon as you receive a saboteur put him in no attack stance. ASAP! Or else he blows up as soon as any units attacks him.

- If you're getting rushed it's mandatory to block sides, wether you have ranged or no ranged units (if ranged put them all behind castles).

- When you receive furious the monkey boy, send him when enemies are busy attacking an ally of yours and always send him to castle far from monks so they won't convert the moneky (a dead monkey is better than a converted monkey -.-).

- If you're vikings aztecs or teutons and enemy civs kill you very easily use only hero and paladins until you imp. If your hero dies don't resign!! use your paladins, if you get atleast 75 kills you'll probably make it to imp.

- If you have an archer civi remember it will help you alot have 5 archers inside the tower (yours or an ally's tower)

- Super saboteur is mostly used to kill enemy heroes (if their hp is still under 800hp). If you're ss is chasing an enemy hero inside it explosion area you can delete the ss and it will kill hero. Saving ss's for enemy base rushes is also a good option (sometimes better, depends on gameplay). Always blow ss in the middle of castles so it affects both, or if possible kill a hero and only 1 castle -.-)

There's still lots more tips and tricks which I just don't remember at the moment, hope this ones serve for some of you to get started atleast :)

gl hf, Salvador
Link | Reply | Quote
 _EgW_

Posted 5 July 2011 - 12:07 pm
Quote:
If you arrived here by typing a URL, please make sure the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are correct, then reload the page by hitting the Enter or Return key on your keyboard.
It helped me a lot. Now I know how to reload a web page. Thanks man.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 11 July 2011 - 5:07 pm
It helped me a lot as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ iF ]Salvador__

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:06 pm
lool I'm sorry, I thought it was visible to everybody. Thanks Donnie

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts