1000 Pop Limit Mod

ctkientz

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:25 pm
I cant get it to work..... i know its not my computer cause ive tried it on a few. and ive tried a couple different ways to download it but nothing works. is there a way to activate in while in the game or what? help please....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 1 September 2012 - 12:12 am
Once you have installed it you will be able to select it in host options.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ctkientz

Posted 2 September 2012 - 7:52 am
idk if its something wrong with my computer but once i hit extract nothing happens. no mod no nothing. any help?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 2 September 2012 - 9:31 am
Once you press extract then it has been installed, it is very quick. As I said, in order to use it you need to select it in host options.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +james@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 October 2012 - 4:25 pm
I can smell the lag
Link | Reply | Quote
 AMSTERDAMNED

Posted 1 November 2012 - 4:05 pm
this mod has way too many downsides on top of being virtually useless.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 18 November 2012 - 4:49 pm
one map, europe 1000 pop use mod? ooooooo
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bolt

Posted 23 November 2012 - 1:13 am
can we have a setting in game options for 300 or 400 pop?

1000 is to much for slower computers which cause the game to crash. but 300 - 400 would be much better.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 1 February 2013 - 1:03 pm
Malroth wrote:
1000 brits longbow =O

Lord of the rings archers ;grin
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 4 February 2013 - 6:58 pm
Best maps that work with this mod:
-Cba Hero
-Art of War
-Archers Blood
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MaJoR]_ImperiuM

Posted 25 March 2013 - 8:05 pm
What would be nice in addition to this is a new hotkey that allows you to select more than 40 units at anyone time. Keep the usual, so people can carry on the way they do, but just add a shift+left click option that highlights many units at the same time.

Can you imagine patrolling in 1000 units and realising you need to turn around? Screw that!
Link | Reply | Quote
 elMorgano

Posted 27 May 2013 - 8:49 pm
For some reason I can no longer select this Mod as the Game mod drop-down box in Game Settings has disappeared. Is this the result of an update?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:51 pm
Yeah we have made some pretty big changes to the mod support recently, you will need to download it again and it will install to the new place.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Alle

Edited 1 June 2013 - 4:22 pm by Alle
I downloaded this: http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/4/1000-Pop-Limit because i thought that was the newest one. It installs and i can choose it in the drop down. The limit is 350 when i play against the computer on voobly when i tried it, but when i play a rated game against other the limit is still 200. If i install the mod in this thread, it doesn't show up in the drop down windows. Even if i install it to Microsoft games folder under mod, or under the Program files/Voobly folder(default installation).
Link | Reply | Quote
 TimeFreezer

Posted 20 June 2013 - 4:08 pm
Malroth wrote:
1000 brits longbow =O

No...something believeable : 1000 villagers rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 51 posts