Community Forums > General > Announcements > Clan Team Competition Winners

Clan Team Competition Winners

[Eot_]Master_G

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 5 June 2011 - 7:50 pm
The Team Competition is now over. Congratulations to our top three teams.

1st place - Lega Italiana Clan - Awarded 1 year Gold Team Membership. Two Gold Memberships also available as well.

2nd place - Clan Imperio - Awarded 1 year Silver Team Membership. Two Silver Memberships also available as well.

3rd place - Knights Nightmare - Awarded 6 month Silver Team Membership. Two Silver Memberships also available as well.

Congratulations to the winners and here is proof of the victory. Nations of the World was disqualified for spamming in their Member Only section.

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]__eT__

Posted 5 June 2011 - 7:54 pm
Congratulations for all the winners :)
And thank you for participating in this competition
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NOA]Pisuvar

Edited 5 June 2011 - 7:56 pm by [NOA]Pisuvar
we re disqualified because of chatting. as they definied spam.really dude. the moderator saying that if people want to chat then they should on the messenger speak. how ridicilous. do you guys think that the other clans made 20k post with out chatting on their forums?. justice from voobly. Btw: Grats the other clans that won the competition.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _ZiTron3

nice 3° place.. ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]xBlue_

;w00t YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Master_G!!! and thanks Voobly!
Link | Reply | Quote
 jaat

Posted 5 June 2011 - 7:55 pm
PLEASE THIS NOT FAIR MAN......YOU GUYS DISQUALIFY US FOR THE BAD REASON...YOU GUYS DIDN'T MENSION THIS STUFF ON THE MAIN PAGE.
WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTIONED THIS??
WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME...????
SPAMING MEANS POSTING STUPIDLY ....CONTONOUSLY FROM ONE USER...ON THE SAME PAGE...WITHOUT GETTING REPLY FROM OTHER...
WE ASKED THIS FROM ONE OF YOUR MODERATOR ...HE TOLD ITS OK TO POST LIKE THIS....BUT NO SPAM...SPAM MEANS DIFFRENT.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 5 June 2011 - 7:57 pm
jaat wrote:
PLEASE THIS NOT FAIR MAN......YOU GUYS DISQUALIFY US FOR THE BAD REASON...YOU GUYS DIDN'T MENSION THIS STUFF ON THE MAIN PAGE.
WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTIONED THIS??
WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME...????
SPAMING MEANS POSTING STUPIDLY ....CONTONOUSLY FROM ONE USER...ON THE SAME PAGE...WITHOUT GETTING REPLY FROM OTHER...
WE ASKED THIS FROM ONE OF YOUR MODERATOR ...HE TOLD ITS OK TO POST LIKE THIS....BUT NO SPAM...SPAM MEANS DIFFRENT.

I don't know which moderator told you what you were doing was legal, but they were wrong. The definition of spam varies based on opinion, and it was my judgment on who was spamming and who was not as I ran this competition. Posting less than every 30 seconds is considered spam in my book. Your clan has been disqualified. It also takes more than two people to run a clan forum with posts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jaat

Posted 5 June 2011 - 7:58 pm
I WANT A GOOD ANSWERE FROM VOOBLY....
WHY THE HELL WE ARE DISQUALIFY...EVEN AFTER WE ASKED THE SAME STUFF FROM MODERATOR ITSELF..
ITS NOT FAIR AT ANY COST..
FIRST YOU GUYS TOLD US HOW TO POST ....WE USED THE SAME WAY...NOW YOU SAYING THAT WAS THE WRONG WAY.....ITS NOT FAIR MAN..
YOU SHOULD BE REASONABLE...
Link | Reply | Quote
 jaat

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:00 pm
CAN YOU PLEASE COME ONLINE...I WANT TO DISCUSS IT WITH YOU....MEDIVAL SEIGH LOUNGE
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DMz]Meruem_

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:01 pm
This competition was very good .. thank voobly that after so many years allows you to play this wonderful game!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NeveR_]Sweetz

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:06 pm
TY Master G and ET, we are happy lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NeveR_]Sweetz

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:07 pm
El efuerzo valio la pena, Felicidades a los Miembro KN que aportaron con sus post. :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NOA]Pisuvar

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:08 pm
yeah. there is one manager at voobly who decides everything. if other moderator tells us how a man post. this wont be counted.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:09 pm
yeah. there is one manager at voobly who decides everything. if other moderator tells us how a man post. this wont be counted.

Correct. No other mod was running this tournament but me. Therefore it is not in their power to decide.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [L I C]PTR_ellequadra

Posted 5 June 2011 - 8:20 pm
This competition was very good .. thank voobly that after so many years allows you to play this wonderful game!

=) quote

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 60 posts