sniper_wolf11 vs zanchy [bo9]

[ViCiouS]____Tom____

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 31 March 2011 - 9:45 pm
Any blood is a good blood in my opinion...
I think thats one of the things thats always been wrong with our blood community in the last couple years haha. refusal to play new blood maps. (other then recreationally).

Hell any aok blood (mostly) beats picking a euro or something in a bo7
One person does not decide what is accepted in a best of situation. That goes by what the entire community is playing. Nobody is playing Daze or Core blood seriously and competitively. Tons of people are playing Europe daily at a high level however. Nobody should refuse to play any map unless they simply dislike it, but not every map has the same merit in a best of situation either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:53 pm
but ducky...... who asked for core or daze rofl i ask for maps like fury, dodge, kot, rcb, cba, gwarz, germs, phat, path, path hereos, vet... etc...
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:58 pm
that's not true, i listed about 100 maps and you said no to most...

anyhow, you took it so seriously and posted this whole topic here, so really.....

what you are talking about boy is the fact you flat out refused to play smosh as the decider, a map which is oh so commonly used as the decider in a bo. you then listed 5 or more maps that i hadnt even heard of before to be used as decider (such as cavalry , daze etc ) you didnt suggest one single map that i had played before so of course im going to say no to it...

did i refuse to play any of the maps you picked for the bo9? no. i got on with it and duly got raped in them as i had never played them before, yet it comes to my map khans and you try and cheat with settings and refuse to play unless its post-imp.

of course i took it seriously, i will take a bo7/9 whatever extremely seriously against anyone, particularly against you though, i reserve that extra bit of oomph just to rape you. i particularly liked how you raged when i raped you in spider, a map you clearly think you are good at (lol)
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:02 pm
but ducky...... who asked for core or daze rofl i ask for maps like fury, dodge, kot, rcb, cba, gwarz, germs, phat, path, path hereos, vet... etc...

you dont have a memory, just what you want to believe. lets see fury and kot you had already picked as your maps, i had picked germs and vet. as you said no to 3 maps before we started i said no rcb/cba/dodge. so thats 7/11 maps you just listed all bull****, you wanted cavalry blood and **** like that you absolute faggot
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:05 pm
Ive always been of the opinion that a bo7 or bo9 is too short. People should pick 10 maps each even if it includes rm, dm etc... everything should be allowed. Naturally this isnt gonna be done in one sitting, but thats ok as the more maps played gives a better reflection on who is better. To really show someone up though is to challenge them to 10 maps with them picking all the maps and if the score is 5-5 then you get to pick the decider

needs to be done in one sitting or it wont happen, and to really show someone up is to rape them 4-0 bo7, 5-0 bo9
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:58 pm
sniper not only do you suck at aoc, you suck at life, why?

because you cannot comprehend anything or communicate with anyone. baboon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 1 April 2011 - 12:02 am
needs to be done in one sitting or it wont happen, and to really show someone up is to rape them 4-0 bo7, 5-0 bo9

Ive seen many best offs being done over more maps and it lasting over days not only between players but also clans. In fairness this was all in aok, tbh i prefered this system as it meant more maps being used. But i do undertstand why people do bo7 and bo9 in aoc because those are the amounts it seems have always been used in aoc. Getting someone to pick all the maps and beating them in all the maps they pick is truely showing someone up ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 1 April 2011 - 12:26 am
Core, Daze, KoT, Path, Fury, and Path Heroes are all in the same league of undesirability. Dodgeball is a fun map, but I never knew people took it seriously for 1v1s (that tournament was laughable).
Link | Reply | Quote
 Stella_

Posted 1 April 2011 - 1:57 am

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Donnie

Posted 1 April 2011 - 2:23 am
perhaps we need to make an official "bo3, bo5, and bo9 map list
this would stop all the ****ing as no one would have a say, or advantage
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Posted 1 April 2011 - 5:32 am
cory I can honestly say if zanchy wasent in your clan trying to use all these random "blood" maps your stance would be totally different.

and about euro, thats an opinion of someone whos never given euro an honest shot or even plays it.. its pretty much bias
Link | Reply | Quote
 RollUpTheRim

Posted 1 April 2011 - 6:19 am
cory I can honestly say if zanchy wasent in your clan trying to use all these random "blood" maps your stance would be totally different.

So your saying thats it not ok to try new bloods? Obv if your good at a map your going to pick it in a bo(w/e). If someone refuses it, move on to the next.

Theres in a lot of classic good bloods that go back to my time and there are new bloods that ive never even heard of before, obvis new age players play those new bloods because its part of there time and us people that played on zone stick to our classics, what were good at and what we made known
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 1 April 2011 - 6:22 am

DAMN I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO ACCEPT DEFEAT SO EASILY, GG. YOU KNOW AS IM TYPING THIS I GOT A 9 LAID ACROSS MY BED WAITING FOR MY ****, GG GEEK. BTW ANYTIME U WANNA REMATCH BO9 BO16 BO32 LETS GO **** ILL PLAY ANY MAP U PICK JUST OFFER FAGGOT
Link | Reply | Quote
 sniper_wolf11

Posted 1 April 2011 - 6:24 am
So your saying thats it not ok to try new bloods? Obv if your good at a map your going to pick it in a bo(w/e). If someone refuses it, move on to the next.

Theres in a lot of classic good bloods that go back to my time and there are new bloods that ive never even heard of before, obvis new age players play those new bloods because its part of there time and us people that played on zone stick to our classics, what were good at and what we made known

NORMALLY I WOULD THINK SEAN IS GAY BUT I AGREE WITH THE **** HERE, IF ZANCHY WASNT IN LC MAUS5 HE WOULD BE TALKING **** TO HIM. DONT TRY STICK UP FOR **** BLOODS LIKE ****BLOOD.COM/DAZEFURYGAY****MYASSZANCHYILIKEITANAL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Posted 1 April 2011 - 6:35 am
no that isnt what im saying... im saying if zanchy wasent in LC... I am quite sure cory would be saying the exact same stuff that tom/sniper and the rest of the older blood players are saying

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]78
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 116 posts